blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:01:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Trigg-ering the memories.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Trigg-ering the memories.  (Read 7150 times)
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2014, 03:39:43 PM »

TheLipoFund only guy whose been in more and cleared I think. In the public domain anyway. No way your a 7 now trigg, huge pain in the arse.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2014, 03:44:34 PM »

No one else think he just ran to around expectation last year and has just God moded to get level Wink

How picture of me and him at races not in the assortment of clothing ones as well???
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2014, 04:19:54 PM »

yeh semi well known guy is 750k in makeup right now/.

have done 2 articles this month and both asked me who i respected right now and first person i said both times was trigg.

respect

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Rupert
:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2014, 04:28:00 PM »

TheLipoFund only guy whose been in more and cleared I think. In the public domain anyway. No way your a 7 now trigg, huge pain in the arse.

He peaked at $220k and got substantially out before going on his own.
source: was his backer

Trigg consistently mentioned as helluva worker in all respects. Keep it up!

ActionDanS

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2014, 04:31:49 PM »

Don't know Trigg (although did sit his 25/25 table) but his pocketfives feed is beyond inspirational. Such consistency.

To hear you came out of that hole is even better. Nice one!

Rupert, You were Lipo's backer?

That's pretty sick. His whole PGC is epic. Inspirational stuff.
Rupert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2014, 04:38:13 PM »

Don't know Trigg (although did sit his 25/25 table) but his pocketfives feed is beyond inspirational. Such consistency.

To hear you came out of that hole is even better. Nice one!

Rupert, You were Lipo's backer?

That's pretty sick. His whole PGC is epic. Inspirational stuff.

Yep. Obviously he got pretty deep so I sold half his makeup at a discount to a friend and we backed him together until he left us. His PGC was very cool, I never told him I was reading it but I guess he assumed I was! Quite early on he won a tournament in Australia while we were living together and I was happier that day than a lot of wins I've had for myself. Good feeling to see friends doing well and I'm not surprised one bit Moor picked out Trigg to mention.

Consumer warning: Staking can lose you money as well as win.................

ActionDanS

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2014, 04:57:29 PM »

Yeah, risky business indeed.

Glad it seemed to work out for all, you chose your "horse" well it seems as a lot might have crumbled.

There's one post in that PGC where he describes a 200 page binder he's made for himself with various opening ranges amongst just about everything else. The guy clearly worked pretty hard!
Rupert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2014, 05:33:31 PM »

Yeah, risky business indeed.

Glad it seemed to work out for all, you chose your "horse" well it seems as a lot might have crumbled.

There's one post in that PGC where he describes a 200 page binder he's made for himself with various opening ranges amongst just about everything else. The guy clearly worked pretty hard!

Yep Marty is a machine. He works on some things a lot haven't paid much thought to and is one of three go to guys I ask about strats. I've had several horses lose me plenty of money and a few that have won me some.

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2014, 07:43:02 PM »

Love you Trigg xx

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2014, 03:56:56 AM »

wow really humbled to hear great players i respect compliment me. feels really good, thanks guys. kinda got deep in the stars tlb this year without trying, have fluked about 3 or 4 hot 16 wins, hot 55 win hot 75 win and a few other large field luckfests. Since i have a shot to get a decent possy in the the table ive really changed my schedule around and cut out a lot of the marginal +ev/breakeven/-ev stuff and added a boatload of small buyin huge field turbos which the leader board rewards a lot more than say a 265ko win. still got 2 months of grind but have to say its really demoralising busting a lot of tournaments within a short space of time throughout the day and the main reason i have avoided most turbos throughout the year. the intangible bad morale that busting a load of turbos can cause is probably underestimated by the whole community. So basically cut out all the euro sites midweek and just have the stars tlb calculator at the ready constantly bashing in numbers to deem if a tourney is worthwhile playing. My dad has just come out of hospital with a pretty bad case of pneumonia so hoping to get a placing in the tlb high enough so that i can treat him to a fortnight in the bahamas for the pca. last time we were there in 2011 a hillarious thing happened. We had about $500 between us in the whole world, we just had the $2k on the room card which was part of the pokerstars package. So we arrive first night and i decide to go for a chinese with the lads, while my dad decides to go with moorman and his american mates to a bar and grilll. Fast forward i lose 10 way flip for $800 and my dad has somehow mustered up the courage (been coerced) to flip also and he loses for $900 (both 10 way flips) so we are left with buttons for the next 13 days lol
Redbull

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2014, 05:15:11 AM »

lol good story, yep Trigger a legend of the game. Always had huge respect.  thumbs up
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2014, 01:50:24 PM »

Really happy for ya getting out or the hole mate. Quick question; I know haven't been using a HUD for too long, do you think a lack of one of these during your downswing was part of the reason you were in so deep at one stage? Or do you not think it's had too much of an impact?

^ p.s. Helped my get my first online staking deal so thanks for that mate Smiley
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2014, 02:05:11 PM »

its hard to judge how much of a help its been but its sure helped just making me more focused on the whole
neverbluff67

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2014, 07:08:09 PM »

massive legend
theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2014, 08:07:26 PM »

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: