blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:19:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272483 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  walking along, singing a song
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 Go Down Print
Author Topic: walking along, singing a song  (Read 95174 times)
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: November 12, 2016, 09:55:50 AM »

Have you stopped playing on 'Stars?

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: November 13, 2016, 02:43:19 PM »

Not played for awhile after picking up another virus, but will be back to it soon

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: January 31, 2017, 01:18:45 PM »

heading into hospital today for my operation tomorrow and hopefully home thursday, just found out no wifi in the aberdeen hospital FFS even my local hospital has FREE wifi so its spending the last 20 minutes before i leave putting old TV series i have on my pc onto my laptop

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #333 on: January 31, 2017, 01:30:54 PM »

Hope it all goes well Al.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #334 on: January 31, 2017, 02:11:30 PM »

Break a leg iron.

The older I get, the better I was.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 31, 2017, 04:16:40 PM »

Breaking a leg would be annoying but atleast it would be pain free

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 01, 2017, 11:16:43 AM »

Operation postponed

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #337 on: February 05, 2017, 11:54:01 AM »

Operation postponed

Bugger. How frustrating is that.

The older I get, the better I was.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: March 08, 2017, 07:25:28 PM »

WOW!!!😡😡😡😡 Only in Elgin....... Went into Tesco for fuel and I noticed two policemen watching a woman smoking a fag while she was fueling up ffs! I saw her & thought "what an idiot....An with the Police right there too". I went in to pay and As I was walking out I heard someone screaming. I looked outside & the woman's arm was on fire!!! She was swinging her arm & running around going mental!! So I rushed oor to help & the police had put her on the ground & were putting the fire out with their coffee's!!! They put handcuffs on her & threw her in the police car. Obviously "she shouldn't have been smoking & putting petrol in!! But being the nosey fucker I am, I asked them what the hell were they arresting her for? The policeman turned looked at me and said.......................................

can anyone tell me?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: March 08, 2017, 07:35:22 PM »

Firearm offence.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: March 08, 2017, 07:40:38 PM »

Firearm offence.

"WAVING AN ILEGAL FIREARM!! "

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: March 26, 2017, 01:11:55 PM »

Went in for my op on Tuesday got the op on  Wednesday and was expecting to be home on Thursday.

Things don't always run smoothly with me.

Before they opened me up they were concerned because they had no record of the tubing connect the baclofen pump inside me to the spinal cord . So they made sure an expert from the pump provider was there incase new pump used a different connection. Only thing was they had never seen the connector type before.

There was also signs that the pump had been leaking so 30 minute op took 90, but they thought all was OK.

That night just after I got to my bed I started getting some bad spasms in my legs and stomach, I was given some baclofen orally but this was helping. By 7am when the surgeon came into work I was in a mess by blood pressure had shot from a stable 120/70 to 198/98 I was being sick and my whole body was in violent Jerking movements along with an uncontrollable itching and burning of my skin.

I was moved to a high dependency/ observations room. While they tried to get hold of the medical experts, the consultat had traveled to Leeds after my op. And his nurse practioner was on his way to Orkney,  they managed to get him after he had gone through security luckily for me.

At 8pm after no improvement they were talking of me going to an intensive ward blood pressure was still 190ish. About 8.30 I started all of a sudden to feel better spasms stop burning stop great I thought we have done it. Surgeon and a couple of scary looking doctors came past as my spasms stopped. Checking of my blood pressure got a reading of about 60/45.

I had now gone from withdrawals to overdose something they had been trying to avoid. More panic by the people in charge a couple of drips scans and blood test followed. Experts called and advising on next courses of action. By this time I was dozing off. I last saw the surgeon around 10pm but I was told he didn't leave till 1am , he was back by 7am I was feeling fine but was subjected to more scans tests an examinations to insure neither the withdrawal or overdose had done any long term damage.
When I joked that I felt fine and was ready for him to send me home, he remarked in a serious tone I could of died yesterday so he would think it would be a few days.
On Saturday I was able to get up in my chair for a few hours, I was still attached to monitors and oxygen but so much better. Late Saturday I was moved back to the ward and a single room.
Sat up in my chair now waiting for my lunch actually feeling better than I have in over ayear

Going to take thing easy for a bit but should be back to non dad dad dancing and chasing ladies in next month or so.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: March 26, 2017, 01:12:28 PM »

Cliffs of previous message I was ill now better

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #343 on: March 26, 2017, 03:14:48 PM »

Glad to hear you are improving pal , hope your recovery continues.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: March 26, 2017, 06:00:50 PM »

I was aching just reading it Sad

Get well soon.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: