blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 09:36:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Prague Festival Package
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prague Festival Package  (Read 11785 times)
WotRTheChances
MinRaiseFTW, WotRTheChances, Quelles_Sont

#Team_Eureka

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2014, 03:01:47 PM »

Slight oversight on the EUREKA. Apparently you cant re-enter, so i'm just going to be playing 1B tomorrow. More refunds. Practically winning now i guess.
WotRTheChances

#Team_Eureka

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2014, 09:28:12 PM »

Not good news from the 1k.
Lost a few early pots in the first couple of levels, two notables included opening  from the CO, getting peel by the bb and calling a raise on Q64cc. I called the T turn too and checked back a brick river to be shown AA.
Then had one where weak rec MP limps @ 50/100, French HJ makes it 225, so I make it 725 in the CO with AK. MP peeled and then the French guy makes it 2250. Seemed really FOS to me, his ISO sizing pre was so small, can't imagine he'd make it 225 with premiums, but obviously not keen on 3/5/7ing 170bb pre antes, so i just peel the 2250.
Flop Q56 check check, turn 2, he bets 2k, i call. River 9 he bets 4k and i reluctantly fold. Maybe should just fold turn, but felt so weird. He may well be bluffing river with better hand, or maybe he somehow had it.
Anyway that all meant i made dinner with 14k going back to 300/600. Peeled a HJ open from the btn with 97cc and float Q65c, bet J turn and get called Sad. River a 9, which i felt was good quite a lot vs this specific villain (opened super wide and c-bet 100%). But he had KQs on this ocassion.
Got a 3-bet jam through with AK but was then pretty card dead and ended up jamming HJ for 9.5bb with KJo and getting a tank call from bb with A8o. Lots of bricks and I was out.

Real shame because it got tonnes of runners and my table was really really soft. Think i misplayed a couple of hands early on, but was really focused on grinding it out, it just didnt happen. Was a bad comp for the boys, most of the group had bust before me!

On to the HR. Going to rest up tomorrow as i'm feeling a bit drained atm
WotRTheChances

#Team_Eureka

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2014, 01:35:38 AM »

Played the Highroller today.
Got off to a pretty awful start (again). Had a table that was probably fairly tough relative to the overall field, Dom Nitche and a few guys I recognised from big live events. Called a couple of streets with AT on AJxKJ before folding river to lose a couple of thousand, then had a cruel one where I open AJ and bet big 3 streets on TxxA7 vs Dom, who had A7s. That left me down to 13k on the first break from 20k start stack.
From then on i was horrendously card and spot dead, barely remember playing a hand for a couple of levels before our table finally broke at 300/600/100 where i had about 11k.
New table was incredible, somehow i'd found EPT.fr with at least 70% of the table being French and very spewy on initial observation.
Got in my stack @ 400/800 with AK v A5dd and somehow held on A87dd 6. Lost an annoying one where i called a couple of streets with A-high vs a guy who rivered a pair... I probably should have found the river fold tbh.
Exit hand was kind of interesting. Peeled in a spot i usually wouldn't, but with 13.5bb, blinds who would gift me a double provided i flop anything and getting  . I peeled a UTG2 open, bb flicked it in and we went 3-ways to  . UTG+2 c-bet pretty big, and I just have to get it in with a ton of equity, even though likely behind. UTG2 calls with AQ and we brick. Sorry guys, really wish i'd got something going. I was pretty disappointed with the structure of this one, 20k start stack and several levels not included, it just got very shallow very quickly.

Don't think i made loads of mistakes, just needed to find some better spots and get some heat. Refunds will be on their way from the 2 bullets I didn't use. Probably do it when i'm back in the UK on 13th.

Cheers for the investment
WotRTheChances

#Team_Eureka

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2014, 03:23:27 PM »

As for the numbers

Those who bought the following percentages are due the following refunds:

5 = €35.65 or £28.42 or $44.35
10 = €71.30 or £56.84 or $88.69
15 = €106.95 or £85.26 or $133.04

I've sent back to Rockstar, action man and Redbull on Stars. Sent to scotty77 by bank.

tikay, ripple11, rfgqqabc... would you like returns by bank? If so PM me details please.
Will sort the rest out separately.

Cheers
Redbull

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2014, 04:40:40 PM »

Received thx
Rockstar

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2014, 04:54:06 PM »

Received thx

"Jimmy White told me the other night he hates name droppers,i had to agree"
Dave Johnson August 2010
WotRTheChances

#Team_Eureka

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2014, 04:37:36 PM »

No PMs from those I was going to refund by bank, so i'll assume you guys don't like money and i'll go into hiding with those refunds Cheesy
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2014, 12:34:44 AM »

Stars would be sweet pal, Demonic16 (doncaster) i presume location is

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: