blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:41:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Online Staking Proposal - Lets get the band together again
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 ... 44 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Online Staking Proposal - Lets get the band together again  (Read 123236 times)
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: March 01, 2015, 12:28:22 AM »

No good I am afraid, back in a few days.
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: March 01, 2015, 06:41:05 PM »

We are on tonight, starting now.  Will be going for quality not quantity tonight.  Playing the good stuff and maybe not filling tables up.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 06:42:41 PM by OverTheBorder » Logged
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: March 01, 2015, 07:52:43 PM »

Early bath in the storm, river 2nd nut flush on hh flop.  Somehow BB finds A flush, he checks river too....pwned
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: March 01, 2015, 08:53:19 PM »

Frustrating opening, going to make this one short and stop regging.  Got a stack early big $11 so hopefully not majorly short.  Expensive days Sundays, dont want to commit any more. 
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: March 01, 2015, 09:02:05 PM »

Roll $707.83 plus any cashes from last 2
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: March 01, 2015, 10:22:04 PM »

ITM in $4.40 turbo, let's see what we can do
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: March 01, 2015, 10:43:18 PM »

GG Roll $718.46
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: March 02, 2015, 01:36:11 AM »

Hey Chris

Is there any of the £220 games coming up in Glasgow in the next wee while?

Gl with the online grind!
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: March 02, 2015, 08:00:08 AM »

Hey Chris

Is there any of the £220 games coming up in Glasgow in the next wee while?

Gl with the online grind!

This will be OK, after that it's Easter £160 in Edinburgh, GUKPT £550 in Edinburgh, then 2525 series £220 in Dundee.

That's the only games up till end of May above the norm that I know of.

OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: March 02, 2015, 01:53:23 PM »

Guys, just a heads up, I have a fairly busy period upcoming.

I have meetings away Tuesday and Thursday (4am starts) which basically makes the rest of the week a write off and then I have friends visiting at the weekend.  I am also on Holiday from the 24th to 31st March and taking a little road trip round Alton Towers and Doncaster Races so doubt I will be able to get on that week.  I might squeeze a session tomorrow as my train gets back about 6pm and I am working from home Wednesday but that depends on some factors.

I will meet minimun volume, as promised, but may not get much above it.

I have an exam mid April and will also not be playing any poker the week leading up to this, it is hard to focus on work, study and poker, so will take a complete break.  I will again make minimum volume, and likely far more in the other weeks at the end of the month.

Just preempting this, certaintly isn't a "lost a few sessions, toys now out pram" moment.  I am fairly confident, as we have run well below EV when deep, that we will be riding high soon enough.
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: March 02, 2015, 06:11:41 PM »

Just a little byward:

I really fancied the milli yesterday so I freerolled the thread some satellites. We didn't get in so I reimbursed the roll. Had we got in I would have deducted the sats and been 100% for the roll and would have confirmed on here. I capped it at 50$. OPR backs this up.

We have the $9 million milli upcoming which I would hate to miss. My proposal is, I play the deadline sat, If I get in the roll has it. If I don't win not overly keen on sat free rolling again and to have a decent shot is too much of the roll.  Therefore I propose to flick it in personally giving the roll 10% for 21.50$ and me taking the rest. Payouts of the 10% would be anything up to make up level (depends what it is) to roll. Then 10% flat to investors split by percentage with no additional cut to me. So the roll gets the 10% at spot with a make up underpin.

Please let me know if this seems OOL, seems OK in my head and clearly this is not a HSMTT stake. Happy to consider alternatives.

Chris
toddswain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #386 on: March 02, 2015, 06:57:46 PM »

Personally id be happy for the stake to take upto 50% if we bricked sats, if say the roll is above $700, but I'm a punter ha
Young_gun

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: March 02, 2015, 07:01:35 PM »

Personally id be happy for the stake to take upto 50% if we bricked sats, if say the roll is above $700, but I'm a punter ha

I agree with this, would be quite happy for us to have a something of note in the milli. ill go with majojrity but would be a good sweat

Twitter: @johnnybev1987
#skypokerteamhitsquad
#lovethegame
verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: March 02, 2015, 07:02:49 PM »

Just a little byward:

I really fancied the milli yesterday so I freerolled the thread some satellites. We didn't get in so I reimbursed the roll. Had we got in I would have deducted the sats and been 100% for the roll and would have confirmed on here. I capped it at 50$. OPR backs this up.

We have the $9 million milli upcoming which I would hate to miss. My proposal is, I play the deadline sat, If I get in the roll has it. If I don't win not overly keen on sat free rolling again and to have a decent shot is too much of the roll.  Therefore I propose to flick it in personally giving the roll 10% for 21.50$ and me taking the rest. Payouts of the 10% would be anything up to make up level (depends what it is) to roll. Then 10% flat to investors split by percentage with no additional cut to me. So the roll gets the 10% at spot with a make up underpin.

Please let me know if this seems OOL, seems OK in my head and clearly this is not a HSMTT stake. Happy to consider alternatives.

Chris

not on this stake, but am happy to take 10/15% of your action in the milly if you were selling some

ignore verndog he's a fool

'he had a deep run in EPT Barnsley'
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: March 02, 2015, 07:09:29 PM »

Just a little byward:

Chris

not on this stake, but am happy to take 10/15% of your action in the milly if you were selling some

You feeling flush Smiley

Will check opinions, and reassess next week. Be a lot easier consideration if we hit a win before hand. Glad to see some punters wanting to fire 10% of the roll to win a milli...ALL IN Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 ... 44 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: