blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:14:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272592 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Blonde Stats Page
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 26 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blonde Stats Page  (Read 51172 times)
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2015, 07:39:53 PM »

Anyone else find themselves going to this page to have a mooch.

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?action=stats

I love looking around but do worry about the lowering post counts! Tikay loves his Y-O-Y figures December has gone from 17k to 11k to 7k over the last 3 years. Difficult to revive things I know but Blonde misses the DTD updates I think I still check blonde every day but mainly the betting threads.

Big surge in new members last month so lets hope we can pull these guys in to post more! The post figures are up slightly this month as well so lets hope 2015 can be a better year in terms of posts on blonde! I know things are moving towards Facebook etc but I feel like a right loser when i come on here refreshing looking for new things!

Also anyone price up who will win the race to 100k posts and when they will pass that mark?!?

TightEnd      90549
tikay      86078

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 07:53:16 PM »

didnt know that page existed.  Interesting reading.
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 08:01:01 PM »

didnt know that page existed.  Interesting reading.

Whenever i think... oo blonde feels quieter at least the stats back it up!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 08:03:38 PM »

live updates is a huge lose for post count each update would have over 500 posts
and while people were on the forum looking at updates they would post elsewhere aswell

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 08:10:16 PM »

Also anyone price up who will win the race to 100k posts and when they will pass that mark?!?

TightEnd      90549
tikay      86078

Pretty sure Tikay has been round the clock already.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2015, 08:38:13 PM »

TightEnd      90549
tikay      86078

Pretty sure Tikay has been round the clock already.

Booder wins the internet.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2015, 11:22:20 PM »

I love looking around but do worry about the lowering post counts! Tikay loves his Y-O-Y figures December has gone from 17k to 11k to 7k over the last 3 years. Difficult to revive things I know but Blonde misses the DTD updates I think I still check blonde every day but mainly the betting threads.

Big surge in new members last month so lets hope we can pull these guys in to post more! The post figures are up slightly this month as well so lets hope 2015 can be a better year in terms of posts on blonde! I know things are moving towards Facebook etc but I feel like a right loser when i come on here refreshing looking for new things!

TightEnd      90549
tikay      86078

I'll have a small bet on myself.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2015, 11:22:47 PM »

TightEnd      90549
tikay      86078

If you offer me a decent price

The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2015, 11:23:08 PM »

TightEnd      90549
tikay      86078

Looking for 66/1

The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2015, 11:23:29 PM »

TightEnd      90549
tikay      86078

Looking for 66/1

Probably need an escrow too

The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2015, 11:23:46 PM »

TightEnd      90549
tikay      86078

Looking for 66/1

Any volunteers?

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2015, 11:58:02 PM »

TightEnd      90549
tikay      86078

Looking for 66/1

Any volunteers?

Ok max bet 50p  
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2015, 09:47:09 AM »

TightEnd      90549
tikay      86078

Thanks Callum.

I visit that "Forum Stats Page" every day, proper saddo, eh?

I'll reply to a few questions, as it is something that greatly interests me, for obvious reasons.

"....Big surge in new Members last month?...."

Well no, not really.

To sign up to blonde, but prevent bots signing up, we have a "Captcha" code thing, which works quite well.

Unforch, in December, the code must have failed, or been "cracked", as we had a suddden influx of new Accounts one night, all spammy ones, which we immediately banned.

The Captcha code was repaired, either by Iron or Kinboishi iirc, & it's fine at the moment. 

I've been waiting with some interest for our latest new Member to Post, he (or she) signed up several days ago, but has yet to grace blonde with a post. Generally, someone who signs up with the alias "MikeHunt" is going to be an interesting one.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Vinodh

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2015, 10:11:36 AM »

Most online - 482- July 2nd, 2008!
Anyone remember what was going on that day???
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2015, 10:17:08 AM »

Most online - 482- July 2nd, 2008!
Anyone remember what was going on that day???

Nothing particular, as it turned out.

We investigated the sudden upsurge, as we wanted to know the reason.

It turned out that the IP Addresses were all identical - it was traced to a University or College in the American Mid-West as I recall.

We sort of assumed they were given some sort of thesis or project, which involved researching UK Poker Forums.

The traffic always spikes when there is a bit if a scandal going off though.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 26 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: