blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:33:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  You've got to be Sheeping me- A SHEEP QUIZ!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: You've got to be Sheeping me- A SHEEP QUIZ!!!!  (Read 40865 times)
stribling

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: January 30, 2015, 06:26:52 PM »

I was AWOL last night, but just wanted to thank George for doing such a great job, he got the tone just right.

The atmo seemed like the blonde of 5 years ago, with everyone doing it in the right spirit.

The messed up spready (Excel's fault, obv), Chompy being disqualified (boom!), Eso doing what Eso does best, top/spew/middle), proper Sheep Quiz that.

Congrats to Stribling, too, who, by tradition, should set the next one. You up for that Stribbers? If not, we'll find a sub, Tighty has already offered if Stribbly declines. Think we ought to try keep the momentum now.

Looks like The Marky Award has been scuppered for future events, but maybe we can find something else that works.

Anyway, above all, great work George, thank you.   

More than happy to let tighty or sharplea have ago. Im sure they'll create a much better quiz than i could!

You have to Risk it for the biscuit!!!
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: January 30, 2015, 11:58:33 PM »

Forgot to say cheers for running it George.
TBH, like TK, I entered as it was simple enough and therefore not too time consuming trying to come up with obscure answers
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: January 31, 2015, 12:33:22 AM »

Thanks all. I really enjoy despite my beginner spreadsheet tekkers. Would love to get over 100 for the next one!

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: January 31, 2015, 12:33:52 AM »

Oh and stribling still need your details

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: January 31, 2015, 02:46:36 AM »

I'm with teeks, simple is best, 10 questions max, if people have to wade through lots of questions it becomes a chore.

Think 80 odd runners backs that up.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Mitch

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: January 31, 2015, 06:43:51 AM »

Such standard me!

Never watched a Star Wars film, heard of Darth Vader, googled 'is Darth Vader a Jedi', got back the answer 'Yes'.

vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: January 31, 2015, 11:05:09 AM »

Such standard me!

Never watched a Star Wars film, heard of Darth Vader, googled 'is Darth Vader a Jedi', got back the answer 'Yes'.

WT absolute F???
TBH probs no point, they are sooo much better watching them as a kid.
Redsgirl

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: January 31, 2015, 11:50:02 AM »

Such standard me!

WT absolute F???
TBH probs no point, they are sooo much better watching them as a kid.

True dat.
I remember being really excited when they said they were showing the original trilogy in the cinema again in the nineties, and then both me and my other half being considrably underwhelmed.
I didn't even bother watching the new ones.

If a man speaks in a forest and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: January 31, 2015, 12:19:02 PM »

I was AWOL last night, but just wanted to thank George for doing such a great job, he got the tone just right.

The atmo seemed like the blonde of 5 years ago, with everyone doing it in the right spirit.

The messed up spready (Excel's fault, obv), Chompy being disqualified (boom!), Eso doing what Eso does best, top/spew/middle), proper Sheep Quiz that.

Congrats to Stribling, too, who, by tradition, should set the next one. You up for that Stribbers? If not, we'll find a sub, Tighty has already offered if Stribbly declines. Think we ought to try keep the momentum now.

Looks like The Marky Award has been scuppered for future events, but maybe we can find something else that works.

More than happy to let tighty or sharplea have ago. Im sure they'll create a much better quiz than i could!

WTF! Wink

Blue text
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #384 on: January 31, 2015, 12:28:15 PM »

WTF! Wink

Yeah, Tighty makes sense.  But sharples!?  Lovely bloke, but bloody awful QM Cheesy

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: January 31, 2015, 12:31:02 PM »

Sharples?

shudder......

simple, common sense, easy questions? Sharples?

Avenged sevenfold. say no more

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: January 31, 2015, 12:40:11 PM »

Simple as possible is the only way I'll continue to play.

This was great, took approximately 4 minutes of my valuable time to complete 10 straightforward questions.

Those quizzes in the past where you weren't allowed to google but had to have watched every single Harry Potter film or some other similar crap to have a chance were pretty ridiculous.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #387 on: January 31, 2015, 12:41:35 PM »

► Who do you admire the most?  Blondepoker survey

This is simple to complete and can be done in less than 4 minutes Smiley

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: January 31, 2015, 01:22:16 PM »

Great stuff George.

If only I'd thought of kylie it would've been a landslide victory.

A strong 3/4/5/6 for keiths stable, so he's happy with us. £25 off makeup would've been nice though Cheesy

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: January 31, 2015, 01:33:40 PM »

Great stuff George.

If only I'd thought of kylie it would've been a landslide victory.

A strong 3/4/5/6 for keiths stable, so he's happy with us. £25 off makeup would've been nice though Cheesy

Oh my God!! Did you even submit your answers from the same IP address??

So shady!!

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: