blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:10:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  80% strike rate
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 80% strike rate  (Read 7904 times)
thetipster
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2006, 01:49:03 AM »

Cheers for the info mate.  If it turns out that I am mystery, then i'll turn myself into a mental hospital for talking to myself........lol Cheesy

I'll stick my selections up for tomorrows games anyway, and see what happens. (I wouldnt waste you're cash by backing them though) I would'nt be surprised if they all lost and I look a clown like shaunie boy.

I cant wait to see his explanation on his 4/4 losses.......lol Cheesy
thetipster
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2006, 01:55:37 AM »

Hey Hey Shaunie boy, I've seen you have posted 9 tips, (4 wins and 5 loses). If my calculations are correct then you are 23 points at a loss (so you have 41 games to make 123 pts). which is worse than having to make 100 pts with 50 games.........lol Cheesy

You have to make up the 23 points and still make another 100, I fancy myself if you take up my challenge.

I have posted my selections for tomorrow (dont go stealing them)

gl
mystery721
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2006, 03:26:43 AM »

well wot can i say, awful night of football. i never knew the ac milan game was a cup game or i wouldnt of bet it, ill admit a bit more thought and i shoulda stayed away from the orient game

qpr still shoulda beat leicester tho, and not matter wot anyone says swansea shoulda strolled past gillingham. gillingham no away wins all season as soon as i tip them to get beat they go and win, this forum is cursed ever since i joined it i cant win anything

altho, it was just a bad night we all have them and im confident that ill make 100 point profit (£3000) from my 50 games
mystery721
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2006, 03:34:44 AM »

stevie m8.....thetipster, come on couldnt u choose something better than that? u couldnt tip an empty glass over m8. u think u can make more in 25 games than i can make in 50, then bring it on we,ll see whos pockets are heaviest at the end, beat me at pro ev (was i playing) think ur dreaming m8 lol

anyway ive got some major catching up to do, ill take ur word for it being 23 pts loss, (i cant be assed counting it out) i like the way u offer a challenge when u see im 23 pts down, but hey i dont mind.

anyway tomorrow night

liverpool @ 1.29 (10pts)
arsenal @ 1.40 (7pts)
chelsea @ 1.44 (5pts)
man city v newcastle draw @ 3.25 (10pts)
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2006, 10:29:28 AM »

i never knew the ac milan game was a cup game or i wouldnt of bet it

So, how much research are you actually putting into these selections then if you don't even know which competition the teams are playing in?

You also broke the golden rule of football betting - never ever, ever, ever put money on QPR. We are the most inconsistent team going, and always have been in the twenty-something years I've been following them.
SKIPPYSKIP

He who DARES, WINS !!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2006, 10:39:18 AM »

i never knew the ac milan game was a cup game or i wouldnt of bet it

So, how much research are you actually putting into these selections then if you don't even know which competition the teams are playing in?

You also broke the golden rule of football betting - never ever, ever, ever put money on QPR. We are the most inconsistent team going, and always have been in the twenty-something years I've been following them.

or bet for or a against West Ham
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2006, 01:21:04 PM »

well wot can i say, awful night of football. i never knew the ac milan game was a cup game or i wouldnt of bet it,

Oh dear!!!  I'd quit while i was behind if I were you.  You come on making bold predictions of 100points profit from 50 games and you don't even research your bets!!  Come on!!!
mystery721
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2006, 03:21:58 PM »

it was just a bad night, we,ll see how much profit im in after 50 games, u cant win them all
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2006, 03:24:37 PM »

Just let it rest. getting boring everyone taking shots at um, let them post tips good or bad. No one has to bet on them.
mystery721
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2006, 05:45:28 PM »

hopefully bounce back from last night.....

ive went for..
man utd @ 1.80 (10pts)
chelsea @ 1.44 (5pts)
arsenal @ 1.40 (7pts)
liverpool @ 1.29 (10pts)
man city/newcstl draw @ 3.25 (10pts) 

and liverpool,arsenal and chelsea treble @ 2.60 (10pts)

thats a total of 15 tips so far.....hoping to end the night on 10/15 correct
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2006, 10:03:55 PM »

sorry mate/mates but between you did you get a single result correct this midweek?

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2006, 10:05:27 PM »

hopefully bounce back from last night.....

ive went for..
man utd @ 1.80 (10pts)
chelsea @ 1.44 (5pts)
arsenal @ 1.40 (7pts)
liverpool @ 1.29 (10pts)
man city/newcstl draw @ 3.25 (10pts) 

and liverpool,arsenal and chelsea treble @ 2.60 (10pts)

thats a total of 15 tips so far.....hoping to end the night on 10/15 correct

not the best results

was it a money back guarantee?

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2006, 10:06:55 PM »

75 points down 175 to go

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
SKIPPYSKIP

He who DARES, WINS !!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2006, 11:07:14 PM »

ARSENAL 2 WEST HAM UTD 3

disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2006, 02:36:15 AM »

Kick a man when he's doon why don't you.

I usually stay clear of this board (and the tips) but happened upon this thread by chance.

It's my opinion that anyone betting on football, or any other sport for that matter, should do their own homework and not wholly rely upon what others are punting.
If you rely on anothers punts then you shouldn't berate him if he gets it wrong. It's your money, your choice what to bet and ultimately your responsibility.

A little friendly ribbing after a bad tip between friends is fair game, I think this Mr. Ree gets it in the neck to a degree beyond that from a lot of peeps though.

EDIT - After what he said to Ironside, I take this all back. Bash him as much as you like. Not worth your while though as he's off the forum now.

Mr. Ree if you're reading this still feel free to say hello if you come to Cincinnatis. I understand people can be different in real life than what they seem on the internet so try to cast no judgement on a person I have not yet met.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 05:18:40 AM by thetank » Logged

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: