blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:43:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  2015 General Election - First TV debate
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2015 General Election - First TV debate  (Read 4715 times)
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2015, 07:51:48 AM »

I was fortunate enough to be in the audience last night, and it was great to see it live and up close.

Paxman went too far with Ed i think, but he does his job well i guess.

Cameron defo dodged, and i felt whatever the question was asked he bought it back to the economy. At least Ed answer all the questions.

Was a great experiance. 

Carpe Diem
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2015, 10:20:39 AM »

ICM poll:
54% thought Cameron "won" it;
46% Miliband

That gaps a lot closer than the usual one between the two?

Pity it wasn't actually a "debate" though.

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2015, 10:26:51 AM »

i thought ed performed comfortably better than cameron, and "won"

54-46 cameron is an ok result for ed given his personal poll ratings are half as high as Cameron, but it does rather speak to his problem.

He "wins" according to many and is then polls as losing....

thought the public questioning was horrendous. thought kay burley was awful. 

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2015, 07:55:03 PM »

i thought ed performed comfortably better than cameron, and "won"

54-46 cameron is an ok result for ed given his personal poll ratings are half as high as Cameron, but it does rather speak to his problem.

He "wins" according to many and is then polls as losing....

thought the public questioning was horrendous. thought kay burley was awful. 

+ 1 to all of that. 
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2015, 09:11:13 PM »

Amazing to see peoples response to the debate, if you are an outright supporter of either party then you will never say the opposition performed well, but in complete reality, there was very little between them. There was no embarrassment for Ed, neither did he win the debate, it was very even.

However, it was poor from Channel 4, I don't know if I was hearing things, but many times I heard Kay Burley murmuring whilst either potential leader was on, very annoying.

Very little to take from last night. Ed and his heart in the right place, but he isn't a leader and Cameron always dodged the question with a Tory written "fact"
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2015, 09:56:26 PM »

I'm no fan of miliband but I thought he enhanced his credibility last night.  Good on him after the grief the press give him.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2015, 10:01:32 PM »

Amazing to see peoples response to the debate, if you are an outright supporter of either party then you will never say the opposition performed well, but in complete reality, there was very little between them. There was no embarrassment for Ed, neither did he win the debate, it was very even.

However, it was poor from Channel 4, I don't know if I was hearing things, but many times I heard Kay Burley murmuring whilst either potential leader was on, very annoying.

Very little to take from last night. Ed and his heart in the right place, but he isn't a leader and Cameron always dodged the question with a Tory written "fact"

This is spot on after the first sentence. Also worth mentioning that Paxman was like a 3rd rate school bully, embarrassing.

Just for clarity on the first sentence, I´m a big Labour man and a big Ed Milliband fan, I thought Cameron was very good.
Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2015, 08:13:22 AM »

Agreed

Geo

When you get..........give. When you learn.......teach
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: