blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:59:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Twitch - Who's Streaming Now
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Twitch - Who's Streaming Now  (Read 14616 times)
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2015, 07:13:28 PM »

A guy called JNANDEZPOKER is steaming, doing a challenge 100 000 in 100 days staring bank 20k, think he is doing it on PLO zoom, seems a pretty decent stream. Any PLO players know him?
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2015, 07:28:11 PM »

A guy called JNANDEZPOKER is steaming, doing a challenge 100 000 in 100 days staring bank 20k, think he is doing it on PLO zoom, seems a pretty decent stream. Any PLO players know him?

RIO coach JNandez has started a daily stream for high stakes plo, but including a lot of other variants of poker. He complements it with a pretty good variety of music in between. Pretty good stream and a great coach/guy.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2015, 08:21:09 PM »

RIO coach JNandez has started a daily stream for high stakes plo, but including a lot of other variants of poker. He complements it with a pretty good variety of music in between. Pretty good stream and a great coach/guy.

haha, sorry mate i must have missed it.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2015, 06:29:14 PM »

CrownupGuy streaming now
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2015, 09:45:41 AM »

I'm not one to watch Twitch streams & stuff, but my oh my, this Jason Somerville kid really is the business.

I saw these  tweets about or by him this morning......

Andy ‏@AndyDekka  5h5 hours ago
Anyone doubt the popularity of poker?  There are currently 25k people watching @JasonSomerville playing "live" on Twitch.  Astonishing.
0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet   Favorite 
More

The @JasonSomerville Twitch stream along with 25k viewers is here http://www.twitch.tv/jcarverpoker   He's been streaming live for 11 hrs FFS.
#WP

4.15am in the UK but can't turn the @JasonSomerville stream off.
He's 2/11 in a $700 progressive KO with $100k ftw.  Great commentar

Andy retweeted
 Jason Somerville ‏@JasonSomerville  4h4 hours ago
we have made our first #WCOOP final table baby!! 2nd place with 9 remaining, $100K up for grabs #letsjustwin http://runitup.tv

Andy ‏@AndyDekka  4h4 hours ago
This @JasonSomerville stream is a masterclass of presenting & playing poker, He's 1st with 6 left. $100k+bounties ftw http://www.twitch.tv/jcarverpoker

Andy ‏@AndyDekka  3h3 hours ago
Any doubts I had about the validity of Twitch as a tool for growing poker have just been blown out of the water.  38k viewers at peak. Wow.

I got to know Jason this year, & I doubt any poker pro, anywhere, any time, has impressed me as much as he has. He's a one man acquisition tool. He can actually measure his sign-ups, too. Can't think of many pros who can do that. He has, single handedly, encouraged thousands of players to take up the game. To my mind, THAT is what Poker Pros should be doing - nurturing our game, looking after their customers & bringing in new ones.

Well done Jason. No idea how he ended up in that WCOOP thing, & don't really care. For me, he's a winner.   

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2015, 10:41:07 AM »

You should tune in sometime Tikay, you do not need an account to watch. He only one tables so that he can talk about all his decisions without people not being able to follow the action. For someone just getting into poker or even an low level player like my self he really is quite entertaining to watch, I have certainly learnt quite a bit personally and it's worked wonders.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2015, 10:45:58 AM »

You should tune in sometime Tikay, you do not need an account to watch. He only one tables so that he can talk about all his decisions without people not being able to follow the action. For someone just getting into poker or even an low level player like my self he really is quite entertaining to watch, I have certainly learnt quite a bit personally and it's worked wonders.

It's not really my thing, watching poker on a live stream, but that's not to say I don't admire him, because I do, & very much. He's a really likeable, hard working kid, he smiles easily & gushes enthusiasm. I met, played with, or interviewed, hundreds of people in Vegas this year who I never knew previously. None impressed me more than Jason.  Sure, there's a degree of self-serving there, but he is good for poker, and doing exactly what pros should be doing, interacting positively with his customers.   

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2015, 10:46:12 AM »

The came 6th for 38k
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2015, 10:49:12 AM »

It's not really my thing, watching poker on a live stream, but that's not to say I don't admire him, because I do, & very much. He's a really likeable, hard working kid, he smiles easily & gushes enthusiasm. I met, played with, or interviewed, hundreds of people in Vegas this year who I never knew previously. None impressed me more than Jason.  Sure, there's a degree of self-serving there, but he is good for poker, and doing exactly what pros should be doing, interacting positively with his customers.   

Can totally understand that it's not your thing, that being said I would have thought as your in that line of work (poker media etc etc) that you may to do a bit of research to keep Upto date with current trends and such. I'm sure you could get him talking about trains and concrete in the chat box.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2015, 10:49:48 AM »

As a PS, & just so some can have a laugh at my expense, I was asked to do a Twitch Stream for Next Door. That'd generate an audience just shy of double figures, watching me mash that fold button in a fiver SNG.

And tomorrow, I'm going to record an Omaha tutorial for complete beginners. Me. Omaa tutorial. Tap that one in Greeky.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2015, 10:51:22 AM »

Can totally understand that it's not your thing, that being said I would have thought as your in that line of work (poker media etc etc) that you may to do a bit of research to keep Upto date with current trends and such. I'm sure you could get him talking about trains and concrete in the chat box.

Yes, fair comment, I'm being a tad frivolous. I really ought to watch some of his Twitching.

I always thought Twitching was bird-watching, tbh.

simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2015, 11:41:06 AM »

I'm a huge fan he's very impressive. Streaming 7 days and 11hrs in, with chip lead at final table, he still makes a point to thank each and every subscriber to his stream.

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2015, 12:16:06 PM »

I'm a huge fan he's very impressive. Streaming 7 days and 11hrs in, with chip lead at final table, he still makes a point to thank each and every subscriber to his stream.

Thought I'd watch for an hour early this morning, and ended up railing until he busted at about 6 Cheesy

strak33

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2015, 02:12:59 PM »

Did he use a HUD or any software other than the pokerstars client?

If he did then he is ruining the game and you shouldn't watch.

If he didnt then how did this rec final table a WCOOP event?

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2015, 03:05:49 PM »

Did he use a HUD or any software other than the pokerstars client?

If he did then he is ruining the game and you shouldn't watch.

If he didnt then how did this rec final table a WCOOP event?

haha no HUD, just plain old following the game and making mental notes on the players, every hand with him is about whether he has the odds to call so he is forever saying 2:1 etc, always talking about what range his opponent could have and if the Q hits him better than it does the villian. Some really good OLD fashion poker playing skills.

Of course your questions could have been tongue in cheek but seeing as they had ? on the end i thought i would answer.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: