blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 09:34:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272715 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged
Poll
Question: How will you vote on December 12th 2019
Conservative - 19 (33.9%)
Labour - 12 (21.4%)
SNP - 2 (3.6%)
Lib Dem - 8 (14.3%)
Brexit - 1 (1.8%)
Green - 6 (10.7%)
Other - 2 (3.6%)
Spoil - 0 (0%)
Not voting - 6 (10.7%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: 1 ... 628 629 630 631 [632] 633 634 635 636 ... 1533 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged  (Read 2218016 times)
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9465 on: June 07, 2017, 11:31:11 AM »

For any of those thinking that security or terrorism is any reason to vote for one of the worst home secretaries ever, read these tweets-

https://twitter.com/davidallengreen/status/871426882385870848
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #9466 on: June 07, 2017, 11:41:55 AM »

tbf the opposition were putting up a home sec who went on national tv with no lucid recollection of current anti-terror recommendations. As an alternative she didn't inspire a sense of security in me either.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9467 on: June 07, 2017, 11:51:40 AM »

tbf the opposition were putting up a home sec who went on national tv with no lucid recollection of current anti-terror recommendations. As an alternative she didn't inspire a sense of security in me either.

yup so happy shes gone.

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #9468 on: June 07, 2017, 12:19:57 PM »

Don't pick on me titty. I àrgued for more perspectives not less. Wankmuffin.

sola virtus nobilitat
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9469 on: June 07, 2017, 12:24:24 PM »

Don't pick on me titty. I àrgued for more perspectives not less. Wankmuffin.

mmmmm muffins 
RobS

View Profile
« Reply #9470 on: June 07, 2017, 12:38:35 PM »

JMcD Do you know what Marxism is? Serious question, I've met maybe half a dozen people lifetime who do.

What absolute nonsense, unless you ask every single person you meet to define Marxism.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #9471 on: June 07, 2017, 12:55:13 PM »

For any of those thinking that security or terrorism is any reason to vote for one of the worst home secretaries ever, read these tweets-

https://twitter.com/davidallengreen/status/871426882385870848

good work there, and more here

https://twitter.com/davidallengreen/status/860045778605277184

and FWIW The UK courts won't allow torture based evidence either and that has nothing to do with the ECHR either. 

FWIW Adz, I keep changing my mind.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9472 on: June 07, 2017, 12:58:50 PM »

Kier Starmer also has a recent radio clip where he talks about her lies with his experience of 5 years as head of the crown prosecutor. They didn't lack the powers or have the ECHR get in the way. Theresa is a deceitful scumbag who has nothing better to offer than negativity about Corbyn.

She is an abject failure.

Imagine if she was in a proper profession. One where you had to be trained to be employed, one where you were held accountable for what you did and the outcomes. She would never be released.

Politicians are such charlatans.

Doctors, nurses, surgeons spend years of the adult life training, work to save lives, then if they make any kind of mistake they are held accountable. They have to be responsible for their actions. Their actions directly affect 1 patient at a time and indirectly their close families.

Politicians affect 65 million directly and indirectly the whole world and they can just fuck up repeatedly lie and cheat and profiteer all along and they get re-fucking-elected. Sickening.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #9473 on: June 07, 2017, 01:03:22 PM »

JMcD Do you know what Marxism is? Serious question, I've met maybe half a dozen people lifetime who do.

What absolute nonsense, unless you ask every single person you meet to define Marxism.

Yep you're right, no defence on this one. Should have said 'known' rather than 'met'.
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9474 on: June 07, 2017, 01:26:02 PM »

Kier Starmer also has a recent radio clip where he talks about her lies with his experience of 5 years as head of the crown prosecutor. They didn't lack the powers or have the ECHR get in the way. Theresa is a deceitful scumbag who has nothing better to offer than negativity about Corbyn.

She is an abject failure.

Imagine if she was in a proper profession. One where you had to be trained to be employed, one where you were held accountable for what you did and the outcomes. She would never be released.

Politicians are such charlatans.

Doctors, nurses, surgeons spend years of the adult life training, work to save lives, then if they make any kind of mistake they are held accountable. They have to be responsible for their actions. Their actions directly affect 1 patient at a time and indirectly their close families.

Politicians affect 65 million directly and indirectly the whole world and they can just fuck up repeatedly lie and cheat and profiteer all along and they get re-fucking-elected. Sickening.

oh yeh I forgot to mention you then award yourself a pay rise.....
buffyslayer1

View Profile
« Reply #9475 on: June 07, 2017, 01:30:08 PM »

Just to add to the anti terror laws we have. My wife is a probation officer and gets anti terror training from the MET.

She was saying the officers running the training were telling them that the USA is actually jealous of powers we currently have and were pushing for the same in America.

It seems resources are the issue not what we can actually do.

titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9476 on: June 07, 2017, 02:16:25 PM »

Good rant about the inherent bias' faced by Diane Abbot -

https://twitter.com/MxJackMonroe/status/872419798017245184
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #9477 on: June 07, 2017, 02:55:49 PM »

Thank Titbeam

Those comments though!

Has anyone actually said anything racist?

All I have heard is car crash re numbers, understanding of policies and actions being taken etc what has that got to do with race?

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9478 on: June 07, 2017, 03:00:35 PM »

Thank Titbeam

Those comments though!

All I have heard is car crash re numbers, understanding of policies and actions being taken etc what has that got to do with race?

In this thread nothing overt no. However she doesn't work in this thread lol, and the responses she gets online are pretty intense and whilst she regularly seems like an incompetent dunce during live interviews, those posts and the speeches shes given/the education she achieved during the 70s whilst being black speak out as to her clearly having something special. It's pretty droll to not acknowledge the level of inherent racism in our system over the years and still today.

So whilst I am vastly critical of her recently visible competence clearly there is something that has kept her in these positions.

I cant see how her dropping out at the moment isn't a positive for the Labour parties image.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #9479 on: June 07, 2017, 03:28:50 PM »

Thank Titbeam

Those comments though!

It depends how you view something like this

She loves playing the race card/woman in politics card/i am from poor hackney card all the time on TV but the reality is without all of these things she wouldn't be anywhere near where she is now in her career if she was a white, middle class, middle aged man educated privately.  She has used all of these factors to get where she is, as well as sleeping with the boss 40 years ago.  She is a classic example of giving women/ethnic minorities/working class people jobs they are not educated and qualified to do because of political correctness.

She obviously completely cocked up two TV interviews, but no working class person who got in Cambridge in the 70s can be said to be not educated.  Dare say you wouldn't make that assumption of a white, middle class, middle aged man educated privately.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Pages: 1 ... 628 629 630 631 [632] 633 634 635 636 ... 1533 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: