blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:19:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  A Long Road Ahead
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: A Long Road Ahead  (Read 47371 times)
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2015, 12:02:25 AM »

why did Budapest develop a community of poker players to start with?

did Pleno start this off?

Afaik a bunch of Americans moved here after Black Friday and the community here has built up enough now that it survives long term, even when there are just a few poker players here. The group is almost entirely expats with a few Hungarians thrown in. There are some Hungarian mtters who live in and around Budapest who a few guys know through others or who come to the occasional dinner, but there is a group of 10-20 people who are almost constantly here and provide a strong social group. A bunch of the Americans who largely play HU head to South Africa during the winter for the last few years and a mix of guys live in Budapest all year round. I think it is coincidental thats Pads's gf comes from Hungary, and is largely the reason Pads and then myself came to Budapest. The two aligning so conveniently probably has something to do with it though, I was looking at living in Leeds post university, partly for the cash games and partly to be around some poker players I knew. 

Hey mate. Really glad you've decided to blog.

Can u tell us about your journey up to the stakes your playing?
Are there any more specific questions related to this, it feels like it would be somewhat tedious to both read and write about this, but I can try and work something out if its something people want.

Fave mixed game to play?
I enjoy a good mix, and picking a favourite game would be hard, I particularly like Badeucey atm, but that might be the "new and shiny" factor. (A split pot game in which half the pot goes to the best badugi hand and half to the best 2-7 hand. Aces are high.) I think NLSD 2-7 holds a place in my heart. It is simple and brutal as a game but I'm sure the gto strategy is infinitely complex. It is a game that has the science of limit/draw games but the artistry of big bet poker.

Have you ever been to Vegas?
I've been twice, once my parents took me for my 21st Birthday, I played a bunch of 1/2 and a session of 5/10 in the MGM. I also went last year for the superbowl weekend and the Venetian Deepstack series. I played one tournament twice, and a bunch of 2/5 and 5/10 cash, it was fun and somewhat profitable, but I found myself drinking the majority of sessions, as our whole party was doing and not feeling too professional about things. I was playing pretty hard all the time, and managed to fold kings pre in a 2/5 game which led to it breaking. Nothing like folding kings faceup pre to ruin your drunken English tourist image.

If you weren't playing poker what would u be doing full time do u think?
Either working in accountancy, working in the City or running my own small business. These were largely the options I considered post school, and went to university to study Accounting and Finance, although this was a decision primarily based on wanting to focus my life on something more direct than business, which may have ultimately been a mistake. I really hated university and it wasn't a particularly pleasant experience for me. I certainly wouldn't go into accounting at this moment in time, although the business world does interest me still.

Fave food/meal?

My favourite food is definitely seafood, and I can't really decide what- something prawn related probably. My favourite singular meal ever was at a Steakhouse in Tenerife with my family. I got a medium Sirloin, with a sweet red pepper and some sea salt. Its probably the meal that sticks out the most for me although I'll always wander if it was just so good in my head or whether it really was the best. Perhaps the best meal isn't the meal that tastes the best, but the meal that leaves the longest lasting memory. I went to a steak place tonight with my parents actually, and it was excellent, really good. We also had King Prawns in garlic with some sweet chili sauce, so probably close to the perfect meal for me. I dont know what it is but I will always remember the salt on the steak bringing something extra out, but it doesn't seem to be re-creatable, part of the reason I'm not sure if my memory is overplaying it!

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2015, 12:12:57 AM »

I know there is always another World Series, but do you now worry that the game might just pass you by?

As somebody who has played you more than most, you seem to be right on top of your game right now, and the WSOP fields are still pretty large.  Next year or the year after that may not be true anymore.  The game isn't going to get any easier over time.  Even the average players can learn ranges, and even if they don't have charts, Stars is giving them the percentages so they can see their worst mistakes.  

I guess it is too late for this year, it would be a shame to not give it a go when you are near the top.  And I say this as someone who is definitely not up from my trips to Vegas.  

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2015, 04:55:36 PM »

Picken is GOAT <3

Would love to go some mix game work with you. Much respect.

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2015, 06:11:53 PM »

I miss you <3

Looking forward to following through this diary.

P.S i still have staking money of your's I have not forgotten and will invest it wisely one Sunday when I have chance!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2015, 07:46:29 PM »

but how much did you lose? xx
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2015, 02:00:21 AM »

I know there is always another World Series, but do you now worry that the game might just pass you by?

As somebody who has played you more than most, you seem to be right on top of your game right now, and the WSOP fields are still pretty large.  Next year or the year after that may not be true anymore.  The game isn't going to get any easier over time.  Even the average players can learn ranges, and even if they don't have charts, Stars is giving them the percentages so they can see their worst mistakes.  

I guess it is too late for this year, it would be a shame to not give it a go when you are near the top.  And I say this as someone who is definitely not up from my trips to Vegas.  

I still have a lot of fire in my belly and I think relative to the competition I will definitely improve quicker than most other people will. We have a group of 7-8 people from Budapest who talk a bunch of mixed game/plo/o8 strategy, with a sprinkling of nlhe. Many people have expressed an interest in learning more and more games, and due to the high level we have of understanding game theory then we can apply this across many different game types. We also have a lot of information on other players and cover a huge range of the games played on Stars. Many people have similar ideas on how to play poker, no matter what the game is, the lags tend to be really laggy and the nits tend to be nitty, no matter the difference in game mechanics. I see plenty of fundamental misplays in certain games, even from good players (and I'm sure I make the occasional one myself too fwiw) so poker certainly isn't going to become unbeatable for the next few years, particularly tournaments and mixed games. NLHE will certainly struggle in the future just because of the sheer amount of people  working on solutions for situations, and the game is a lot more simple in terms of ranking hands and defining ranges than many other games. This is pretty different to a game like Stud, and I imagine the gto solution for Stud to be pretty dam complex, especially with so many betting streets, although I guess the fixed bet sizes will make this easier than any big bet game. But very few people are working on solving spots in Stud, and until the sort of endgame is in sight I think games will always remain pretty good. Especially whilst many of the older live pros still want to play a bunch of mixed games at the series. The 10k 2-7 TD got a 110 runners and I wonder just how many have sat down and really down the nitty gritty when it comes to this game. Not that I have done all of this myself yet, but I'm on the way.

I would like to go next year, I really did think long and hard about going this year, and I probably would have had this year not been fairly poor for me. I did consider selling a huge package but I just can't see selling for a 1.5k, how the hourly is justifiable, when I can play 3k buyins a day across 40 tournaments instead of one live comp. I also don't enjoy live poker as much as I used to, and whilst the WSOP factor would probably keep me motivated for a while, being trapped in Vegas would be an absolute nightmare. I'm not particularly nitty when it comes to spending, but I do really hate wasting money. I really can't imagine missing a flight or doing some of the other crazy things I've heard about other poker players. I think ultimately the riskiness of Vegas to my overall survival in the game is too big of a factor. I'd rather go and play a bunch when I am at my most comfortable, instead of worrying about having to move down and really grind it out.

<3 to TL and B2B

,.!.. to Wayman.

youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2015, 02:19:02 AM »

In, gl mate!
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2015, 02:29:44 PM »

Bit of a quiet week on the poker front between my parents being in town and some slight illness. I played Thursday/Friday but no mtt success. I made a really big fold last night in a very strange spot and I'm not sure if it was really really bad. I think I might make a mistake on both the turn when I call and on the river when I fold. AJ on J255A, but it was vs a weird opponent who never bets AK ott and wouldn't go for thin. However, I'm a bit concerned he just randomly blew up, and obviously if I'm folding this hand, I'm folding everything. Saturdays are a really fun day to play and I feel like today could be the day mtts turn around.

Cash has been excellent, I'm finding great games and feeling very confident. I found a new site to play on which I hadn't even heard anyone mention rumors of it before. My contact said games are unbelievable on there, so hopefully I can get something going on there, apparently its more nlhe than plo but you never know what can happen, and whilst nlhe cash isn't my strongest, I'm looking forward to seeing whats happening on there.

I really do need to get into studying draw more though, just a bit too much napkin math currently and as soon as I start to get something going then it should be easier to adjust for some of the other games. I played the 530 8 game last night and it was pretty ridiculous, I went on break as the only one registered, then spent an hour battling with two of the better regs. In the 10 minute Razz level we managed to play 35 hands. Insane. Never really got going but stabilized around 3.8k from 5k when two newcomers joined the party. Unfortunately, I bricked two really clean draws in Stud8, and that was that Sad

rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2015, 05:57:59 PM »

Saturday: Saturday started off reasonably well, i built up a few stacks and managed to get a few cashes. Managed to come 4th in the 215 PLO8 weekly on .com for 1k losing a few annoying pots. A few bits and pieces emerged but bubbling the 54ko regspeed was an unfortunate highlight from the early nlhe stuff. Kind of expected a bit more. I got a bunch of kos in the SKO 320 and was looking pretty set, I had a decent amount of reg speed stacks and the Hot 100 ft after the 1am break but most of these came crashing down as I luckboxed a 2nd in the Hot. Bit disappointed to lose the headsup going in as 2/1 chiplead. Pretty big jump too as I got 1.3k and he got a bit over 2k ftw. Despite having one of my worst cash sessions in a while, being down 5 buyins on one table in 120 hands didn't help, I managed to grind it back out and overall I think I won across all the sites I played.

Sunday: Sunday started off well, I got going in the NLO8 215 weekly again and quickly built up some stacks apart from the standard early bust in the 265 ko. Throughout the whole session I had stacks and deep runs going and the hours were just flying by. The 215 weekly FT was really long, but the table was good and I felt like a win was on the cards. I got HU 3:2 cl although we were quite short, and quickly lost KK65 vs AA** when he 3bet me pre, I called and then we got it in. I wasn't particularly happy but I wasn't sure what else to do. After losing this I tried to play as small ball as possible, my opponent wasn't defending/stabbing enough, and just wanted to flop something and get it in vs me. I managed to win something like 18/20 hands before opening AT73cchh and being 3bet. I called and we saw a J64cch runout. In the chips go with our nut flush draw, gutshot and 2nd nut lowdraw. Unfortunately, our opponent has AK82 with the 2nd nut flush draw for an exact 50/50 and wins. Doh!

The next deep run was the 54ko regspeed, I ran up a bit of a stack just before the money and the field seemed pretty great. Wotrthechances (forgot his real name) from blonde was about, and that added a little bit of extra focus. We made the ft as 1/9 but couldn't manage to keep the pressure on, losing a few allins before busting in 4th. I didn't get too many hands on the ft, and probably messed up one spot where I did have it, so I was a bit disappointed but it didn't feel disastrous. I also bubbled the warmup during this time, having coasted to 100k (10x starting) pretty easily. Next thing I know, I've tripled off 70k and then jam AJo over a cutoff open and a button call losing to AT Sad I also managed a third in the NLSD 2-7 weekly, although this was only 3 paid. 362$ mincash from an 82 though Cheesy This was sometime around the 54 ko and the weekly, but I'm not 100%. (P.S I also managed to come 10th in the 82 NLO8, pretty frustrating as I've not fted this one yet!)

The MegaKo on 888 is one of my favourite comps of the week. It has an oldschool reasonably bad structure and has a 100+100+9 format. Flopping a set early got things going, and a bunch of guys were just splashing about. I made the final with 3 kos and was sitting 4/9 with 7 paid. The bubble took long enough that play after that was pretty short. I managed one ko, and one guy went on a huge tear, koing 5 of the other guys, leaving myself and him headsup with him as a somewhat significant 10:1 chiplead. I wasn't too upset to lose the inevitable k6s vs A2o shortly into the match.

The rest of the night was pretty much all nlhe, I came 11th in the 100$ Party 25k, having fted it a few weeks ago and had 3x starting in the Party 500, the Sunday 530 and the 300e Highroller on .fr, all reasonable sweats, with a bunch of turbos and hypers for backup coming into 2am again. I saw a horse lose a 35x startign stack pot to bubble the Whale, I think I worked out it was FT average at the time which was a bit gutting. I ended up flipping out of the s530 in a weird spot, where I jammed for 34bb from the SB with 99, when a big stack has opened the button into a 4bb stack. I think this is better than 3b calling as I don't particularly want to induce overs and 99 is probably a decent amount stronger than hands he might expect me to jam. Sunday Highroller on party went a bit weird, not really sure what to make of it. I think I made a mistake picking off a timing tell, which probably means the exact opposite of what I thought. Quite interesting though and I'll be looking into it in the future. .fr HR was stupid, I was 1/68 with 36 paid and really cooking on gas. A reg made a ridiculous 3bet oop vs my button raise when I had 64ss (2.08x) from the sb and I called with 18bb back or so. T86hh flop and he bet/calls A8o. Not really sure what happened, I don't think I can fold getting such a crazy price, and I think the hand he showed down proves this. Jamming the flop might have been bad though, I just couldn't see what he had that could call apart from aces. Two orbits and a table change later we jam T4s into AQ and flop a 4 but lose. 5 hands later we 3bet jam AK and run into AQ and lose. Marv.

Luckily I hand the Sunday 2nd chance to keep me going. I'd chipped up again really well, and held a top 5 stack for a long time. Just after the bubble I lost a few and had to start grinding it out again. 90 mins later and winning 10k in chips but down to 13bb. At this point I found a bunch of jams and resteals and managed to slowly chip up and koing a shorter stack. I came into the 27th fairly short, but went into the final 2 tables as 7/17. The final two tables lasted forever. I think we played with 12-9 over a 2 hour period. I was feeling relatively good, my table had all the short stacks on it and it played out very cautiously. I think perhaps I could have taken a few more spots here, just because chipping up would have been so big, my table really was ripe for the taking in some parts and when the final table began it would be a lot tougher. Not that I ever really got to the stack size where I could play pretty loose, it was more about survival at that point.

PokerStars Hand #136420605900: Tournament #1235790576, $200+$15 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XXIX (10000/20000) - 2015/06/08 6:36:08 CET [2015/06/08 0:36:08 ET]
Table '1235790576 25' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
Seat 2: Demonic16 (309237 in chips)
Seat 4: noirduck (391829 in chips)
Seat 5: random_chu (880599 in chips)
Seat 6: ekziter (520611 in chips)
Seat 8: tnapoleao (266076 in chips)
Demonic16: posts the ante 2000
noirduck: posts the ante 2000
random_chu: posts the ante 2000
ekziter: posts the ante 2000
tnapoleao: posts the ante 2000
tnapoleao: posts small blind 10000
Demonic16: posts big blind 20000
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Demonic16 [ ]
noirduck: folds
random_chu: folds
ekziter: raises 498611 to 518611 and is all-in
tnapoleao: folds
Demonic16: calls 287237 and is all-in
Uncalled bet (211374) returned to ekziter
*** FLOP *** [ Two Clubs]
*** TURN *** [ Two Clubs] []
*** RIVER *** [ Two Clubs ] []
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Demonic16: shows [ ] (a pair of Queens)
ekziter: shows [ ] (three of a kind, Sevens)
ekziter collected 634474 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 634474 | Rake 0
Board [ Two Clubs ]
Seat 2: Demonic16 (big blind) showed [ ] and lost with a pair of Queens
Seat 4: noirduck folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: random_chu folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: ekziter (button) showed [ ] and won (634474) with three of a kind, Sevens
Seat 8: tnapoleao (small blind) folded before Flop

6:36am for 10th place and 2.1k$. Fun. Around 17 hours of poker for that. Lovely.

Party, $90.91 Buy-in (1,500/3,000 blinds, 300 ante) No Limit Hold'em Tournament, 6 Players
Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

SB: 53,573 (17.9 bb)
BB: 39,308 (13.1 bb)
Hero (UTG): 56,486 (18.8 bb)
MP: 131,801 (43.9 bb)
CO: 26,725 (8.9 bb)
BTN: 26,798 (8.9 bb)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with
Hero raises to 6,000, MP calls 6,000, 3 folds, BB calls 3,000

Flop: (21,300) (3 players)
BB checks, Hero bets 6,000, MP raises to 12,000, BB folds, Hero raises to 18,000, MP folds

Results: 45,300 pot
Final Board:
BB mucked and lost (-6,300 net)
Hero mucked and won 45,300 (27,000 net)
MP mucked and lost (-18,300 net)

Hand from the Party 100 f2ts, pulling shit like this and cant make the FT! It had gotten crazy short as you can see from the stack sizes.

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hands/Boom/14677156_252F22235C regs gonna reg lol

Also managed to pull a bluff on a flop of q22 when he c/r, i click, he raises, i click and he folds in a .fr comp. Fun stuff.

rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2015, 04:20:46 PM »

Had a slow monday and just played the 530 Omaha. Cruised to 40k going into the money, down to 15 left and raise 7659ds blind vs blind get 3bet and find a    Bit gross but couldn't fold blind vs blind when bb started with 25bb, find a flush turn but an ace river. Doh! Couldn't spin up the 15bb remaining over the next level. Very annoying pot to lose as it would have set me up nicely to make the ft. Luckily one of my horses fted the big 109 and got 5th, so I made some $ there, he is one of the guys with low makeup at the moment, so cash straight into the pocket! oioi. He receives a better profit chop when he gets x amount in front on the stake, and is closing in, so thats a nice problem. He could have definitely made it too, if he managed the win. I thought he played really well apart from maybe one hand where he 3bet, perhaps a little big, but going to go back through the hands later this week I think.

Tuesday was a disaster, bust everything good, flipped out of the b109 in 15th and bust the NOS (.fr 100), in 17th or so. Pretty big cash game ran that was mediocre, probably worth playing but I immediately started to get hammered, quit then rejoined after a long wait. Still wasn't playing my best and quit again, figuring its best to fight another day. Few bad sessions of cash undid most of last weeks good work, and it does look very depressing, but if I think in terms of hourly I'm still doing pretty well, even if it wasn't as ridiculous as before!

Pretty concerning news about the plo bot ring. I don't think it will have affected but it is very scary, and I have played bits so maybe. Worrying stuff.

Full session today starting fairly shortly. Looking forward to it!

rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2015, 02:41:02 AM »

Great last two days, finally hit a bit of form, shipped the 54tko yesterday and the big 22 today, as well as a decent cash in the thrill (66<a8o for a stack, 21st, get the moan out quickly) and a chop in the hot 100, 4th in the Hot 30. One of my biggest winning days of the year, came at a great time too. I went to bed late last night and was a bit annoyed to miss a full grind today as my girlfriend arrives on saturday for 5 days and I will only play Sunday whilst she is here. I was messing about a bit today having got up late, but talked myself into sitting down and grinding out a run it once video and running some HRC stuff. I spent about 2 hours doing this and then hopped in around b109 time, intending to reg the standard early reg speed and turbos up to midnight. I felt really good throughout and focused really hard today, I didn't play music, open fb or do anything that would switch my mind off poker. In most breaks I made tea and spoke about hands in the last hour. I played some pretty cool hands today, and definitely had my share of run good. I won AQ > AK and AA in the big 22, but did manage to chip up massively on the ft bubble, with one orbit containing 2x 3b and a cold 5b, and the next containing a cold 4bet. The ft didn't quite go as planned, I maintained a stack fairly well, but was a little bit more handicapped than I liked, and I also probably misplayed a hand vs a weak player that lost me some much needed chips I thought I could afford to lose. I lost AJo vs QTo when a battling reg jammed over my button open, which seemed pretty dam questionable on the QQ3 flop. I did bink a flush with AKs vs JJ and beat aces with KQs in a hand I will look into tomorrow. It might be closer than I thought. Shame to lose the thrill flip, I'd been largely card dead since we made the money, but having got a ko in a 55/45 itm, its hard to moan too much about losing the flip, even if it is a 1k. Really nice to get some confidence for the next few months, the end to poker countdown seems to be speeding up as time goes on so fingers crossed I can catch some heat sooner rather than later.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2015, 06:19:07 AM »

Congrats on the heat.

What would your perfect grind day online look like schedule wise ? Eg when would you start/finish, how much study would you do, what prep would you do etc etc, peak table amount etc etc.
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2015, 04:48:31 AM »

Congrats on the heat.

What would your perfect grind day online look like schedule wise ? Eg when would you start/finish, how much study would you do, what prep would you do etc etc, peak table amount etc etc.

Ideal would be to reg 4-11 but in reality it is 4-11 saturday and sunday and 6-11 or 6-10 midweek depending on whether i look for cash games or reg late turbos. I reg 3 sites mostly, being Stars, 888 and .fr with Party/Tilt being mixed in. I used to grind iPoker and may reintroduce it, but I'm having issues making a euro wallet and can find enough games elsewhere atm. My ideal table count is probably 16 in terms of hourly. I probably play slightly worse than I would on 10-12 but I can certainly get by. I've certainly played more and it is possible to hit 24 on sundays if the right things go well. I've certainly gotten better at managing my tables a bit, and cutting out the right tournaments. I generally study only on days off, but I have started to get into running more HRC calcs. I do spend a lot of time railing horses and just thinking a lot about each hand that goes on, and building good reads on people. Generally I start my sessions slowly and try to build into it a bit, I'll sometimes look at any annoying hands from the previous day, sometimes just start registering. I'm playing almost everyday at the moment, occasionally it will just be a few table grind, focusing on a 530 or the tuesday HS stuff. My time off comes when I visit my gf or she comes here. She was here from Saturday to Thursday and I only played on sunday and didn't really think much about poker, but spent a lot of time relaxing, eating and doing some touristy stuff.

Last sunday was a lot of fun, I had a bunch of runs but no real cashes. I had the trifecta of Highrollers again and then lost a ridiculous pot in the S500, where one of the biggest whales I've ever seen, 3xed from utg and called a 32bb shove with A9, soundly crushing my Tens. Lol. Luckily I built up a big stack in the Party 500, pulling off a pretty sexy bluff on the bubble and went itm with a healthy stack. We bounced around a bit, and a rather fun player handicapped me a bit, but we managed to maintain some sort of a stack and go into the FT 5/9 or so. JJ > 88 vs the whale, who'd gotten in some delightful jams on the bubble, punting off a 3x average stack bless his heart to come 8th. I managed to get some 3bets through and put a few guys in. The long ft bubble meant everyone was quite short and the competition was pretty dam tough. Won a flip a little later on and chopped in a comfy 2nd place (15k$) . Party just snap end the tournament which was a tad tilting, I might have played a while for the belt.

At the same time I was going deep in the mil. Comfortably the deepest I've gone before. I was pretty nervous about this, but having the 500 go well alongside was a big confidence boost. Unfortunately, I crashed out 26th, losing J9o vs KQ, 77 vs TT and KQo vs 22. Kinda regret the J9 hand, I opened in a good spot, but I think I'm a bit too short and conserving my stack is too important. He jamme for 6bb total anyway and I couldn't fold. Ben Jones also came in the double digits, and a horse I had 50% of, so it felt like a pretty big crossbar, despite a solid day. Another horse got 23rd in the Warmup, so a really big score should be on the way.

Scoop was pretty bad, I think I lost a decent chunk of money, Ben got some back with the ST win, and one horse has been doing well, close to increasing his chop %. One got 8th in the 320 SKO today, quite tilting as he got pretty crazily coolered. SB mr, horse calls. KQ9sss, SB bets 2bb, horse calls. three clubs SB checks, horse bets 4.5bb and SB shoves for 18 total with 3s3h. Horse has JTo and 56% but that just wasn't enough. Pretty shitty. Had a good day myself, won the 82 plo8 weekly, 5th in the 55 o8 weekly 6m and 3rd in the 33 Omania. I did direct bubble 2 party 215s, one for 1.3k!! Where I probably butcher a hand, in a super weird spot again. Sometimes mistakes happen though, and having recovered about half of my personal scoop losses, I'm relatively happy.

P.S Anyone want any Party? 

rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2015, 04:50:59 AM »

Also, I'm having a really annoying issue with Blonde, where around half the time I use it, the pages just don't load and I have to faff about refreshing and hitting back to get things to work.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2015, 05:54:07 AM »

Good luck tomorrow mate <3

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: