blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 07:33:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Too. Much. Information
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Too. Much. Information  (Read 266458 times)
Mohican

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1275 on: August 22, 2018, 06:17:17 PM »

Jeez, look at the state of the once famous Pete Doherty, photographed a few days ago taking part in an "all you can eat" promo.

Click to see full-size image.

TBF he looks like he's cleaned himself up a bit.

Cymru am byth
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: August 23, 2018, 07:31:53 AM »

I liked one of the comments.... "bet that café is now missing a spoon"

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: August 23, 2018, 09:01:45 AM »

I liked one of the comments.... "bet that café is now missing a spoon"

Ha, quality.

Almost always, the "Comments" are worth a read in these things. Amongst the 99% of dross, there are usually a few pearls of real wisdom or wit.  

I could not get past looking at how dirty his fingers were.

Strange to think that Amy was so utterly fixated about him. The drug connection I suppose.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 09:33:09 AM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: August 23, 2018, 09:29:09 AM »

Ah, dear Peter.

Co founder of the libertines, a man who spoke and wrote of albion and living free. A man who didn't follow societies norms and a rebel punk poet.

Actually a banal musician who far from being a philosophical heavyweight who lives in Albion was a man so enslaved by drugs he would rather heat up a spoon than bang Kate Moss.

Shambolic man. The whole indie revival of the time was deeply unintesting and was an example of posh boys pretending to be dirt poor and being promoted by Oxbridge graduates in hype outlets like the nme

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1279 on: August 23, 2018, 09:45:18 AM »

Ah, dear Peter.

Co founder of the libertines, a man who spoke and wrote of albion and living free. A man who didn't follow societies norms and a rebel punk poet.

Actually a banal musician who far from being a philosophical heavyweight who lives in Albion was a man so enslaved by drugs he would rather heat up a spoon than bang Kate Moss.

Shambolic man. The whole indie revival of the time was deeply unintesting and was an example of posh boys pretending to be dirt poor and being promoted by Oxbridge graduates in hype outlets like the nme

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: August 23, 2018, 10:11:29 AM »

Ah, dear Peter.

The whole indie revival?   Never been much of a Libertines fan, but they weren't everything.   There will always be some good bands and some shit ones.

He may have lost Kate Moss, but he got way further with her than I ever did.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: August 23, 2018, 10:32:38 AM »

Other than the fact he once went out with Kate Moss I have no idea why this guy is even news......
teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: August 23, 2018, 10:59:23 AM »

Ah, dear Peter.

The whole indie revival?   Never been much of a Libertines fan, but they weren't everything.   There will always be some good bands and some shit ones.

He may have lost Kate Moss, but he got way further with her than I ever did.

There were a slew of guitar  "the ...." bands that where rampantly hyped by Alex petradis, Alexa Chung and the nme glittrrati. They could barely play an instrument and were heralded as the garage punk pioneers of independent music.  It was a pretty insipid musical scene.

Ironically concurrent to bands like the others, the libertines, the article monkeys et al there was a genuingly revolutionary musical youth movement that would conquer the world's commercial charts from the underground up. Only it happened away from the ivory towers of fashionable music magazines like the nme. That was dubstep, and it washed away limp indie pretenders like Doherty.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: August 23, 2018, 11:02:07 AM »

I seem to remember him more from Babyshambles.

I also remembered his Amy connection, which I thought was strong & long, but plum forgot he was with Kate Moss for a good while. Proper odd couple, Kate & Pete.

Guess some of us like a bot of posh, & others prefer a bit of dirty. In which case, they were made for each other.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: August 26, 2018, 08:16:22 AM »

Click to see full-size image.

teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: August 26, 2018, 08:27:57 AM »

Haha.
This might be a parody, but it could well be a legit scam.
Lots of people laughing at the scammers, but the spelling mistakes, outlandish senarios and amateur appearance of letters like these are a feature and not a bug.

The more obvious the scam the more gullible and vulnerable the people are who self select.

It means only the rinsable apply. And they will likely be hit with multiple scams
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: August 28, 2018, 01:36:07 PM »

Shocked

Gary Mabbutt was forced to return home for surgery after a rat gnawed through his toe while asleep on holiday in South Africa, the former Tottenham Hotspur captain has revealed. 

The gruesome incident occurred while Mabbutt was visiting his daughter at Kruger National Park six weeks ago, and was followed by seven days in a UK hospital.

Mabbutt, who won 16 England caps, suffers from type 1 diabetes and has lost some of the feeling in his feet so was unaware until he woke up. 
"I've gone to sleep and during the night a rat has come into the bedroom, climbed into the bed and has decided to chew on my foot," Mabbutt told BBC Radio 5 live.

"It's made quite a big hole in my toe, going down to the bone, and ate underneath my foot. It bit my daughter's thumb first in the other bedroom, and then she came into me and said 'Dad, something's bitten me'. Being in Africa, you think of snakes and scorpions."

"Unfortunately the rat had had a nice meal and I hadn't been able to feel it," Mabbutt added.
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: August 30, 2018, 01:05:36 PM »

"And can you tell me what exactly caused the crash landing?"

teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: August 30, 2018, 07:05:12 PM »

yes haha.

soooo good
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: September 02, 2018, 10:15:11 AM »

Every semester a professor asks his Applied Calculus students who would win in a fight: 1000 tiny Kanye Wests or one 100 foot Kanye.

the answer came back

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 ... 100 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: