blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:38:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  People you have an irrational dislike of
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: People you have an irrational dislike of  (Read 13014 times)
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2015, 11:22:56 AM »

The England women's manager.

I strongly get the feeling he's been put in a position completely out of his depth.

He seems absolutely clueless compared to Hope Powell, yet now the team has done so well, he's probably got that job for as long as he wants it because so many people are results orientated.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2015, 11:23:39 AM »

Lewis Hamilton

Completely rational.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2015, 11:49:15 AM »

bob geldof
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2015, 11:51:25 AM »

Dave Robertson
Ian Bell
Jim White

I get the Ian Bell one as well.   Can't stand his interviews and hate it even more when one of his team mates calls him "Belly".  No idea why - seems like a nice chap.
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2015, 11:53:59 AM »

Mary Berry

Ah! The element of surprise
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2015, 05:19:45 PM »

Dave Robertson
Ian Bell
Jim White

Jim White is 100% justified, absolute arsehole of a man and a bitter, bitter bastard. 
Redsgirl

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2015, 12:58:39 AM »

Mary Berry

First truly irrational one
She's a sweet old lady who cooks delicious food, what's not to like?

If a man speaks in a forest and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2015, 01:11:58 AM »

Mary Berry

First truly irrational one
She's a sweet old lady who cooks delicious food, what's not to like?

Surely nobody can be that nice? There must be some skeletons in her closet!

Ah! The element of surprise
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2015, 07:01:56 AM »

I've thought long and hard about this and I think all my dislikes are very rational. 

I know what you mean. I dislike loads of famous people for reasons that would seem irrational to others, but I just took a dislike to them at some point for a reason that makes sense to me. I dislike Tina Turner cos she walks like an orang-outan, which makes total sense to me, but I can see that others might not see it that way. Similarly, I don't like Robbie Williams cos I think he is excessively arrogant and looks like an ape. I may be on firmer ground there, but I guess there may be some who wouldn't agree. The point is that they are rational dislikes to me. There may not be any irrational dislikes, as they always make sense to the disliker.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2015, 12:09:43 PM »

I've thought long and hard about this and I think all my dislikes are very rational.

I know what you mean. I dislike loads of famous people for reasons that would seem irrational to others, but I just took a dislike to them at some point for a reason that makes sense to me. I dislike Tina Turner cos she walks like an orang-outan, which makes total sense to me, but I can see that others might not see it that way. Similarly, I don't like Robbie Williams cos I think he is excessively arrogant and looks like an ape. I may be on firmer ground there, but I guess there may be some who wouldn't agree. The point is that they are rational dislikes to me. There may not be any irrational dislikes, as they always make sense to the disliker.

I too find it difficult to contribute to this thread. All my dislikes seem rational, or at least I can rationalise them.

I like Tina Turner. I hate her walk but it's nothing that a good kick in the minge wouldn't cure.

The older I get, the better I was.
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2015, 12:11:56 PM »

I too find it difficult to contribute to this thread. All my dislikes seem rational, or at least I can rationalise them.

I like Tina Turner. I hate her walk but it's nothing that a good kick in the minge wouldn't cure.

Proper lol'd Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
BulldozerD

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2015, 12:38:55 PM »

John Inverdale
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2015, 01:31:49 PM »

Proper lol'd Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

david3103

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2015, 04:29:37 PM »

John Inverdale

Not at all irrational.

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2015, 07:21:51 PM »

bob geldof

Rational.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: