blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:29:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  redarmi Staking Issue: Sports betting
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: redarmi Staking Issue: Sports betting  (Read 69922 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 06, 2015, 01:06:09 AM »

Just to bring this to an end Stu has emailled all stakers regarding the issue and for the time being i don't see the point in carrying on with this on here.  I assume everyone involved has the email?
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2015, 01:07:30 AM »

What's the point of a vouch? Glad to hear Pads knows what it means!

I might as well have just bought the entire £30k of action for myself then if i am on the hook for the downside but have no upside.  I can't imagine how scummy you would have to be to demand a refund from someone who you asked for their advice free of charge so you can potentially gain financially from it.  The vouch to the people who asked me was more for his ability to produce profits on the investment than whether the money was safe imo.  I think most people assumed someone linked to BE and TFT to the level he was and his standing within the industry for his career going forward it was pretty unlikely he would risk all that to make £30k.  

I don't know the full details. Just giving my opinion on a vouch. Fairplay to you if you only vouched for the skills and not the integrity.

Why would any sane person in the world ever vouch for anyone under those conditions?

Doing a friend a favour. Probably because I would have the stake if my current roll allowed it, but I can't justify it at the moment

As I said, there are maybe 5 people I would do this for.

All of them 10000/1+ to grim anyone.

£1 e/w please

sola virtus nobilitat
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2015, 01:08:02 AM »

This is like de ja vu

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2015, 01:09:49 AM »

Just to bring this to an end Stu has emailled all stakers regarding the issue and for the time being i don't see the point in carrying on with this on here.  I assume everyone involved has the email?

Defford needs to stay open. I'm not sure I trust him

sola virtus nobilitat
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2015, 01:12:01 AM »

What's the point of a vouch? Glad to hear Pads knows what it means!

I might as well have just bought the entire £30k of action for myself then if i am on the hook for the downside but have no upside.  I can't imagine how scummy you would have to be to demand a refund from someone who you asked for their advice free of charge so you can potentially gain financially from it.  The vouch to the people who asked me was more for his ability to produce profits on the investment than whether the money was safe imo.  I think most people assumed someone linked to BE and TFT to the level he was and his standing within the industry for his career going forward it was pretty unlikely he would risk all that to make £30k.  

I don't know the full details. Just giving my opinion on a vouch. Fairplay to you if you only vouched for the skills and not the integrity.

Why would any sane person in the world ever vouch for anyone under those conditions?

Doing a friend a favour. Probably because I would have the stake if my current roll allowed it, but I can't justify it at the moment

As I said, there are maybe 5 people I would do this for.

All of them 10000/1+ to grim anyone.

£1 e/w please

No credit bets.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 06, 2015, 01:15:07 AM »

WTF, Arbboy you ever thought about doing sales if punting and staking don't work out.  I nearly e-mailed Red Armi asking if he needed a top up after reading that ref. 
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2015, 01:18:10 AM »

why wouldnt he give that reference with 10 years of unblemished history?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2015, 01:19:57 AM »

So many after timing results orientated ***** on here.  Next time someone asks me for my opinion for free i am going to get them to sign a contract first to disclaim myself from all liability regarding what i will say or charge them £500 for the information they wish to obtain in order to make a profit for themselves.  Seems a lot more logical way to operate then i will have sufficient reward to justify the risk i take to pay out on the vouch when it goes wrong.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 01:22:20 AM by arbboy » Logged
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2015, 01:22:00 AM »

hes no crystal ball he can only give his judgement at the time based on all information he has
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2015, 01:22:17 AM »

Disagree with you about the meaning of vouch, but

So many after timing results orientated ***** on here.

This.

And

This.

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2015, 01:23:25 AM »

So many after timing results orientated ***** on here.

Not aftertiming. .just reasonable to question your judgement

sola virtus nobilitat
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2015, 01:25:18 AM »

You can't 100% ever guarantee that someone won't grim someone else.   I work in lending and oversee the lending of millions on a daily basis and I'd never ever be put in a position wherebye I would give anyone any money or place 100% trust in anyone repaying 100% of the time and I can use credit referencing, audit bank accounts etc before making a decision.  

It seems two guarantees Arbboy stated have been breached.  Before signing up to this forum I read from afar for a long time, and I have read back through many staking threads and in particular the one involving Blatch and some of the comments Arbboy directed to some people he can't take the moral high ground and call people aftertimimg c***s.  
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 06, 2015, 01:29:27 AM »

You can't 100% ever guarantee that someone won't grim someone else.   I work in lending and oversee the lending of millions on a daily basis and I'd never ever be put in a position wherebye I would give anyone any money or place 100% trust in anyone repaying 100% of the time and I can use credit referencing, audit bank accounts etc before making a decision.  

It seems two guarantees Arbboy stated have been breached.  Before signing up to this forum I read from afar for a long time, and I have read back through many staking threads and in particular the one involving Blatch and some of the comments Arbboy directed to some people he can't take the moral high ground and call people aftertimimg c***s.  

I can call anyone i want an after timing *****.  Five years ago i told everyone what Blatch was doing weeks before everyone else realised.  Hardly aftertiming.  I saved the same results orientated after timing c***s on this thread 6 figures and not one person, barring Rutter, has ever thanked me in person never mind even bought me a drink.  This forum really is a joke at times.  Numerous others have never admitted to my face they were wrong what they called me at the time etc etc either.  I couldn't give a fuck but please don't call me an aftertimer.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 01:35:46 AM by arbboy » Logged
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 06, 2015, 01:31:29 AM »

I can call anyone i want an after timing *****.  Five years ago i told everyone what Blatch was doing weeks before everyone else realised.  Hardly aftertiming. 

Put your toys back in the pram. 
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2015, 01:37:26 AM »

If you never lend or stake and trust no one, good luck making friends in this game.

You can sit all alone, perusing your bank statements while the rest of us are out having a beer.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 01:39:18 AM by The Camel » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: