blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:21:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  The main event - predictions
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The main event - predictions  (Read 19520 times)
UgotNuts

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: July 23, 2015, 01:19:44 PM »

Gracefully received- Cheers
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: July 29, 2015, 09:44:46 PM »

sorry to hear that pvas, ive never met him in person, im just going by his online game that ive witnessed
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 29, 2015, 10:24:44 PM »

pierre neuville really is a remarkable guy, at 72 hes changed his online game massively from somewhat of a fish station to a crazy aggro better player in the last 2 years. I can only imagine how many folds he gets. im rooting hard for him, and OG blonde poster WellChief (george macdonald) who i first played online with over 10 years ago!

I played with Pierre in a side event of EPT Barcelona a couple of years ago and I paid him off with a queen on 77Q72 board and he took 40 seconds to turn over the nuts when called. I did a half laugh and said "thanks for the slowroll" and he berated me for being rude and playing badly for the next 20 minutes till the table broke Sad He said he was really old and most players look at him like a grandfather and I should be more respectful and I have since then (no longer mention anything when slowrolled) but it wasn't a fun experience, although seemingly out of character!

Why should you be more respectful when he slowrolled you?

Respect is earned.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
pvas2

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 31, 2015, 06:05:23 PM »

pierre neuville really is a remarkable guy, at 72 hes changed his online game massively from somewhat of a fish station to a crazy aggro better player in the last 2 years. I can only imagine how many folds he gets. im rooting hard for him, and OG blonde poster WellChief (george macdonald) who i first played online with over 10 years ago!

I played with Pierre in a side event of EPT Barcelona a couple of years ago and I paid him off with a queen on 77Q72 board and he took 40 seconds to turn over the nuts when called. I did a half laugh and said "thanks for the slowroll" and he berated me for being rude and playing badly for the next 20 minutes till the table broke Sad He said he was really old and most players look at him like a grandfather and I should be more respectful and I have since then (no longer mention anything when slowrolled) but it wasn't a fun experience, although seemingly out of character!

Why should you be more respectful when he slowrolled you?

Respect is earned.

I agree with that. I try not to hold grudges though, I just wait until people make the November 9 before I bad mouth them for maximum impact! Everyone else seems to have good things to say about him so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: