blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:00:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272586 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  confused
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: confused  (Read 1188 times)
brookie

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2015, 04:53:09 PM »

so I got the below email Thursdays so thought I would have a go at one off the nano game that night so I could use the free tickets to have a go at the pokerfest game but I've still not received the tickets  I've email support but no replay ive posted on the face book no replay so what else can I do people thanks in advance 

We've missed you! We haven't seen you online playing on partypoker much recently, and you are missing out on some stunning UK only tournaments, and on playing our Pokerfest Mini – although there is nothing Mini about a £150,000 Guaranteed, £60+£10 Buy-In Tournament!

Would you like to play Pokerfest Live for Free? Of course you would.

We'll give you a complimentary Pokerfest Live Ticket Pack worth over $55 for free if you come online and play with partypoker before Friday 28th August 2015. All you have to do is play any of our $1.10 Nano Tournaments, which run hourly between 12noon and 12 midnight in the DTD Tab of the Tournaments Lobby. You can then use your Ticket Pack to play satellites to the Pokerfest Live Mini, and the Pokerfest Live Main Event!

We have recently done a lot of ticket drops, and you might well find you have a $1.10 Ticket suitable for the Nano actually sat in your account waiting for you! So you might not even have to spend a penny to earn the Ticket Pack

Here is the full Pokerfest Mini Schedule and details of the Satellites and the Daily UK Major: Mini.

Your Pokerfest Live Ticket Pack contains 2 x $22 Tickets, 2 x $5.50 Tickets and 2 x $1.10 Tickets

So login to your partypoker account today, play a $1.10 Nano and we'll add a $55 Ticket Pack to your account the next day!

Keep the faith,
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2015, 06:14:08 PM »

Keep the faith? That's mine, ask Ralph.

I wuz robbed.

The older I get, the better I was.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 07:44:48 PM »

Keep the faith? That's mine, ask Ralph.

I wuz robbed.

It's true. You've been saying that to me for more years than I can remember, usually before I've finished telling you my latest bad-beat story.

It's daylight plagiarism.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
GlennDuskTillDawn

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2015, 09:15:58 PM »

Gary has been notified, (he runs these promos) and will be in touch shortly Smiley

*Formerly freshprinceofbetair

I work in the pokers. This does not make me good at pokers.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2015, 09:34:49 PM »

Gary has been notified, (he runs these promos) and will be in touch shortly Smiley

It's OK. He can use it if he likes.

The older I get, the better I was.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: