blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:14:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The Next President of the United States
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 ... 308 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Next President of the United States  (Read 668547 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #870 on: October 09, 2016, 02:38:42 PM »

SNL not bad with one day to write this

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #871 on: October 09, 2016, 03:02:23 PM »

SNL not bad with one day to write this

Enjoyed that Rich , thanks
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #872 on: October 09, 2016, 06:27:48 PM »

Robert De Niro on The Don 

https://www.theguardian.com/global/video/2016/oct/08/robert-de-niro-id-like-to-punch-donald-trump-in-the-face-video

Be interesting to see how he responds, we know he will 
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #873 on: October 09, 2016, 07:21:44 PM »

Just a couple of thoughts

Trump clearly in some hot water right now & with the debate tonight, what are the chances of him being under pressure early on, followed by him completely losing it towards the end (him knowing it's over)

Also the comments he has made, what % of vote is he to lose? Do his comments affect a huge proportion or are the women (that are voting for him) just see this as banter?
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #874 on: October 09, 2016, 07:57:41 PM »

I still really don't think this changes anything at all for Trump, to some extent it feels like the media is trying to force the 'Trump is finished' narrative. Is anyone really surprised with what he said? He has said so many worse things on stage. If you were voting for him on Thursday you are still voting for him today. And a well timed 'what I did was bad but Bill Clinton is a rapist' comment tonight might embolden Republicans against Hillary again.

Only problem I see for him is if the GOP literally force him out, which looks possible.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #875 on: October 09, 2016, 08:02:25 PM »

I still really don't think this changes anything at all for Trump, to some extent it feels like the media is trying to force the 'Trump is finished' narrative. Is anyone really surprised with what he said? He has said so many worse things on stage. If you were voting for him on Thursday you are still voting for him today. And a well timed 'what I did was bad but Bill Clinton is a rapist' comment tonight might embolden Republicans against Hillary again.

Only problem I see for him is if the GOP literally force him out, which looks possible.

Just looked on his Twitter page and he is really going for it with the Bill rape stuff, tonight will be insane.
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #876 on: October 09, 2016, 08:23:14 PM »

Yh it looks like tonight is going to get very personal very quickly. Uncomfortable reading Trump's twitter at the moment.

For someone who didn't care one iota about politics at the time when Clinton was in power, what actually went on and is all this as bad as it's being made out to be?

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #877 on: October 09, 2016, 09:15:18 PM »

Its been a tough year for it, but I really really want to keep some faith in humanity. That even if their husbands/fathers/brothers are staunch Trump supporters, they are lifelong republican voters and they tell the pollsters that they are voting for Trump, in the privacy of the polling booth millions of women just can't bring themselves to vote for the guy that brags about sexual assaults.

acegooner

View Profile
« Reply #878 on: October 09, 2016, 09:16:21 PM »

US politics is funny Trump represents a party that large swathes now don't  support him. Ohh wait that's not so nuts, we have Jeremy Corbyn here!!!!

Seriously though, how does he present himself as a credible world leader now in the company of the likes of Theresa May or Angela Merkel. Come on Donald your time has to be up this time, you have alienated yourself from half the US population.

My only worry is Hilary Clinton doesn't have the debating skills to stick the knife into Trump and finish him off, or does she?

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #879 on: October 09, 2016, 09:59:09 PM »

US politics is funny Trump represents a party that large swathes now don't  support him. Ohh wait that's not so nuts, we have Jeremy Corbyn here!!!!

Seriously though, how does he present himself as a credible world leader now in the company of the likes of Theresa May or Angela Merkel. Come on Donald your time has to be up this time, you have alienated yourself from half the US population.

My only worry is Hilary Clinton doesn't have the debating skills to stick the knife into Trump and finish him off, or does she?

Clinton is a stone cold killer, and the last thing I'd be worried about, is her sticking the knife into someone Cheesy

DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #880 on: October 09, 2016, 10:01:46 PM »

Its been a tough year for it, but I really really want to keep some faith in humanity. That even if their husbands/fathers/brothers are staunch Trump supporters, they are lifelong republican voters and they tell the pollsters that they are voting for Trump, in the privacy of the polling booth millions of women just can't bring themselves to vote for the guy that brags about sexual assaults.

I have the reverse vision of what will happen, I think there will be a huge bunch of people who clam not to support Trump publicly but will vote for him when the curtains shut.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #881 on: October 09, 2016, 10:03:48 PM »

Clinton has the skills for sure, she proved that last time out, she'll have some zingers tonight. It all depends how convincing/brutal Trump can be with the Bill sexual assault claims that are inevitably coming tonight.

aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #882 on: October 09, 2016, 10:46:31 PM »

Clinton has the skills for sure, she proved that last time out, she'll have some zingers tonight. It all depends how convincing/brutal Trump can be with the Bill sexual assault claims that are inevitably coming tonight.

You think Clinton will do well tonight? The last one in my eyes saw no real winner. They are exact opposites trump = aggressive, no depth. Clinton = depth, no aggression. I can see the same tonight & Clinton ending with "women, is this who you are voting for? Vote for me instead"
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #883 on: October 10, 2016, 01:52:15 AM »

Got Fox News on, and Trump is holding a press conference with Bill's accusers.

Shouldn't he be getting ready for a debate?

MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #884 on: October 10, 2016, 03:03:55 AM »

Melania and Ivanka seemed incredibly nervous as the camera flipped between them, Bill/Chelsea and Donald Jr/Eric in the wait for the start.

I thought both Hillary and Donald looked very tired answering the first question. Just an initial impression - might be wrong.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 03:07:16 AM by MintTrav » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 ... 308 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: