blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:44:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The Next President of the United States
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 308 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Next President of the United States  (Read 664641 times)
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2015, 10:08:53 AM »

The look on his face is gunna be the greatest gif of all time when he withdraws the night before the election and takes on elite troll status

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2015, 10:38:34 AM »

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2015, 11:13:37 AM »

It's a shame that Trump has gone so crazy so early - he really has little distance to go before the men in white coats come and take him away.

I was really looking forward to a year of slowly building madness that still managed to beat the rest of the Republican field, just because without him, the campaign is just dull as ditchwater.
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2015, 01:34:00 AM »

It's a shame that Trump has gone so crazy so early - he really has little distance to go before the men in white coats come and take him away.

I was really looking forward to a year of slowly building madness that still managed to beat the rest of the Republican field, just because without him, the campaign is just dull as ditchwater.

I'm not having that. He may crowd out the coverage sometimes with his antics but there is lots of non-Trump entertainment and craziness on the campaigns. Just a sample of the weirdness:

We had the Kim Davis situation, and Cruz physically prevented from appearing on the platform cos Huckabee had paid for it:

Just a couple of weeks ago, Cruz, Jindal and Huckabee all went on stage with this guy after he said this:

Some of the candidates made their own videos in case there were any people left who didn't think they were deranged. Lindsey Graham started it when Trump read out his phone number  during a speech. Rand Paul copied him to show what he wants to do to the tax regs, so he can replace them with a crazy flat tax. And Ted Cruz joined in just to show he is still around:

Ben Carson made some extraordinary claims about his past, including that he was offered a place at WestPoint, which has been acknowledged to be false. He also claimed several violent incidents before he found God, including attacking his mother with a hammer and trying to kill someone with a knife. Here he is blaming the victims of the Oregon shooting:

This is Marco Rubio's Deputy Campaign Manager punching Rand Paul's National Political Director:

There is loads of this stuff happening every day. Dull it ain't.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2015, 07:15:36 AM »

The Daily Show and Last Week Tonight are very much worth watching. One of these people will get through to the final, let's not forget.

Carson also claimed the pyramids weren't actually burial chambers but places for the Egyptians to store grain. As you do.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2015, 10:18:59 AM »

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2015, 10:20:13 AM »

Darth Trump.

Made with 100% all natural Trump sound bites.

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2015, 11:11:46 AM »

new york daily news front cover

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2015, 11:45:25 AM »

Everyone is being unfair to Trump. It wasn't even his idea. Just last week, Rand Paul tried to get the Senate to approve a moratorium on visas for everyone from 33 high-risk countries. Just nine other patriotic Senators (including Cruz) voted in favour but, unfortunately, 89 stick-in-the-muds voted against. However, the project was successful in its primary objective - reinforcing Paul's hardline image to conservative voters.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/07/10-senators-vote-pause-immigration-high-risk-countries/
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2015, 11:55:09 AM »

Crazy billionaire populist runs as independent, splits right, lets a Clinton into the White House?

Donald J. Trump Verified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

A new poll indicates that 68% of my supporters would vote for me if I departed the GOP & ran as an independent. 

My eyes are open wide
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2015, 11:57:29 AM »

Crazy billionaire populist runs as independent, splits right, lets a Clinton into the White House?

Donald J. Trump Verified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

A new poll indicates that 68% of my supporters would vote for me if I departed the GOP & ran as an independent. 

He is friends with the Clintons and a previous Clinton donator, I've had this conspiracy theory for a while that he is in cahoots with them
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2015, 10:48:42 AM »

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2015, 10:49:21 AM »

The recent history of the road to a presidential nomination is paved with frontrunners who eventually fall short

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/datablog/2015/dec/09/donald-trump-polls-past-elections-republican-nomination

My eyes are open wide
neeko

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2015, 01:43:07 PM »

These polls make great headlines but need to be taken with a bucket of salt, they are online rather than face to face or even by phone. The audience of those who want to click is biased to those who have an opinion, tend to click, relative to those who don't. Also it is only 604 clicks, hardly representitve, giving itself a 4% margin of error is courageous.

There is no problem so bad that a politician cant make it worse.

http://www.dec.org.uk
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2015, 01:54:31 PM »

When the Prime Minister of Israel thinks your statements about Muslims are too extreme:

@IsraeliPM
"Prime Minister Netanyahu rejects Donald Trump's recent remarks about Muslims."

https://mobile.twitter.com/IsraeliPM/status/674653302852816896?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 308 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: