blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:07:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Wierd guy at the pca is his style of acting like a donk bluff or no bluff ??
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wierd guy at the pca is his style of acting like a donk bluff or no bluff ??  (Read 2142 times)
tonytats

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2016, 10:31:48 AM »

Has anyone been watching martin mccormicks antics on the live stream ??
Does anybody know him
Is he acting or for real ??
There was some biggish row at the end of pca day 3 as he appeared a bit pissed and was tanking too much

He was even more cringing as day 4 played on till 230 am ,I watched it as I couldn't sleep he' seems a proper cock ?
Last hand of the night he says let's put 100 k in pre n run it
They all laugh
Deena the gukpt floor person is dealing says nothing , till she deals then he says it again , she tells him to be quiet the cards are out and people are still to act
He min raises - claims tens after the flop is out ! 10-9-X
Matt waxman qq flats
Toby Lewis squeezes all or so it looks 650 k ish
Twat makes lots of ooohh aaahhh noises tanks as usual n folds
Obv Matt calls
Toby has aces n they hold even set up on river
All of em are lying in wait for him it's so obvious ,similar to the 4 am drunk on a cash game who's hitting everything
He min raised 44 n when Jj shoved he called it off crippled chip wise it was 2/3 all ins that got him back to a good stack of 1 million ish
He min raised aj diamonds fedor holtz jammed he found a fold
So I think his retarded donk act is a bluff !!!
Ransom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 11:29:32 AM »

He's flip flopping between amusing and really obnoxious for me. His calling the clock on everyone because someone called it on him on Day 3 is particularly frustrating.

They said he got in for $27, so maybe just a chap trying to ride out as much TV time as he can for the Channel 4 edit later in the year.
Whollyflush

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 03:42:04 PM »

Empty vessels often make the most noise.

@whollyflush on twitter
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2016, 06:47:16 PM »

He's flip flopping between amusing and really obnoxious for me. His calling the clock on everyone because someone called it on him on Day 3 is particularly frustrating.

They said he got in for $27, so maybe just a chap trying to ride out as much TV time as he can for the Channel 4 edit later in the year.

Sounds amusing to me, love it when pros get wound by people who obv haven't really got a clue, sounds like getting in for $27 is true from the way he is acting.
Seen that several times with clock calling. Someone gets the clock called on them so thinks it's okay to call it on everyone else. Usually always newbies/inexperienced live players
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2016, 10:58:21 AM »

Sounds amusing to me, love it when pros get wound by people who obv haven't really got a clue, sounds like getting in for $27 is true from the way he is acting.
Seen that several times with clock calling. Someone gets the clock called on them so thinks it's okay to call it on everyone else. Usually always newbies/inexperienced live players

His bust hand he got the guy to call blind Sb vs Bb and then they played it like a lol friendly pot that escalated.

Leonardo Pires must have committed some of the worst chip suicide ever witnesses! Was tough to read!
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2016, 03:13:26 PM »

It wasnt an act, Ive never met him but apparently he just plays locally around Glasgow.  Hes just a typical local player type of guy that got in for $27, went out and got drunk everyday and had fun.

Didnt really see any of it so I dont have an opinion but from what I hear half think hes a total ass and half think hes hilarious.  Im pretty sure the guy just doesnt really know any better and was acting up because the tourney is way bigger than anything he would normally play plus he is drinking which will make him more obnoxious.

It sounded like he did act like a dick a lot of the time but I think it should be treated as a dont tap the glass situation.  Hes clearly a drunk $27 punter doing his best to punt off a bunch of chips in a $5k and enjoying himself doing it, thnk its bad form for the players to make snidey comments to him etc.  He has $50k and the more he enjoyed the PCA experience the more chance he puts that into play in other similar games.  Why scare him off to the point where he just buys a car or something?

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2016, 08:16:07 PM »

It wasnt an act, Ive never met him but apparently he just plays locally around Glasgow.  Hes just a typical local player type of guy that got in for $27, went out and got drunk everyday and had fun.

Didnt really see any of it so I dont have an opinion but from what I hear half think hes a total ass and half think hes hilarious.  Im pretty sure the guy just doesnt really know any better and was acting up because the tourney is way bigger than anything he would normally play plus he is drinking which will make him more obnoxious.

It sounded like he did act like a dick a lot of the time but I think it should be treated as a dont tap the glass situation.  Hes clearly a drunk $27 punter doing his best to punt off a bunch of chips in a $5k and enjoying himself doing it, thnk its bad form for the players to make snidey comments to him etc.  He has $50k and the more he enjoyed the PCA experience the more chance he puts that into play in other similar games.  Why scare him off to the point where he just buys a car or something?

Hit the nail squarely on the head. Players moan sooo much how the games are so tough now, then cannot wait to piss off the free money
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: