blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 10:46:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272715 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Tom 'WotRTheChances' High WSOP Main + Venetian $3.5k Package
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tom 'WotRTheChances' High WSOP Main + Venetian $3.5k Package  (Read 39359 times)
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2016, 11:29:17 AM »

I can send stars for pads if he lets you down and goes awol. but he flies out today so you'll be fine. Smiley
WotRTheChances
MinRaiseFTW, WotRTheChances, Quelles_Sont

#Team_Eureka

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2016, 05:38:07 PM »

I can send stars for pads if he lets you down and goes awol. but he flies out today so you'll be fine. Smiley

Arranged funds with him now, no worries. Ty

Sorry it's late, sent today

Ty, not really late, just making sure it's all sorted well in advance of flying out
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2016, 07:11:27 PM »

Had funds sent from most people now, if those who haven't sent yet could try and get funds sent before the end of this weekend (or contact me ASAP to lmk circumstances), that would be great.
I believe that's:
toddswain
pleno1
muckthenuts
private #1 (have received pm, being sorted)
private #2 (who I can't get hold of and isn't on Blonde, so potential 2.5% could become free in this package if I can't get hold of him)

cheers guys Smiley

If there isn't a reserve list for the 2.5% that may become available, I'll take it please.

muckthenuts

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2016, 12:33:54 AM »

Have sent by bank mate, BOL
WotRTheChances

#Team_Eureka

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2016, 03:21:16 PM »

Received, ty

Had funds sent from most people now, if those who haven't sent yet could try and get funds sent before the end of this weekend (or contact me ASAP to lmk circumstances), that would be great.
I believe that's:
toddswain
pleno1
muckthenuts
private #2 (who I can't get hold of and isn't on Blonde, so potential 2.5% could become free in this package if I can't get hold of him)

cheers guys Smiley

If there isn't a reserve list for the 2.5% that may become available, I'll take it please.

I'm going to have to open up this 2.5% as I can't get hold of this private investor after asking several people if they are able to contact him also.

This 2.5% is yours if you'd like it HutchGF, just lmk and i'll send you details if you need them
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2016, 09:28:25 PM »

Received, ty

I believe that's:
toddswain
pleno1
muckthenuts

cheers guys Smiley

I'm going to have to open up this 2.5% as I can't get hold of this private investor after asking several people if they are able to contact him also.

This 2.5% is yours if you'd like it HutchGF, just lmk and i'll send you details if you need them

Yes, I will have it; please and thank you. I'll send bank shortly.

Best of luck sir.
WotRTheChances

#Team_Eureka

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2016, 07:56:39 PM »

So i've arrived in Vegas. Today is my 4th day here and really enjoying my time here so far. The apartment we've got is perfect, 3 very good side double bedrooms, spacious living area and a decent kitchen. Great location for the Rio events (<10 min walk) and Uber rides are relavtively cheap wherever you want to go.

Settled in nicely and played my first session of poker yesterday. Regged day 1C of the $1,100 2-day 500k gtd event at the Wynn along with PJ and Shola. The Wynn is a pretty incred venue and the comp was pretty good value. All 3 of us made day 2, all fairly short, but we're reasonably close to the money going back... would certainly be a nice morale booster to cash the first comp of the trip, but very happy with how I played. I won't go on about it too much as it's not on the package, but definitely a positive start, which can only help Smiley
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2016, 08:13:17 PM »

new diary you say?
muckthenuts

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2016, 09:11:51 PM »

So i've arrived in Vegas. Today is my 4th day here and really enjoying my time here so far. The apartment we've got is perfect, 3 very good side double bedrooms, spacious living area and a decent kitchen. Great location for the Rio events (<10 min walk) and Uber rides are relavtively cheap wherever you want to go.

Settled in nicely and played my first session of poker yesterday. Regged day 1C of the $1,100 2-day 500k gtd event at the Wynn along with PJ and Shola. The Wynn is a pretty incred venue and the comp was pretty good value. All 3 of us made day 2, all fairly short, but we're reasonably close to the money going back... would certainly be a nice morale booster to cash the first comp of the trip, but very happy with how I played. I won't go on about it too much as it's not on the package, but definitely a positive start, which can only help Smiley

Beyond tilting to read all that, proceed to get excited, then read the bold bit Tongue
bagel
bagel

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2016, 09:17:38 PM »

good luck for day 2.

what date is the venetian 3m gtd  please?
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2016, 09:50:42 PM »

good luck with new diary

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
WotRTheChances

#Team_Eureka

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2016, 10:26:01 PM »

Right, so that's 2 "new diary" investors who won't be getting paid if I cash Cheesy

As far as the Venetian 3.5k goes, I think i'll be playing 1C, which is on Weds 22nd. On Monday there's the 1500 extended levels WSOP event, which i'm undecided if i'll play (day 1 is when the England game is on + if I make day 3 I won't be able to play the Venetian on this package). If I decide against playing the 1500 i could play 1B or 1C, i'll take a look and see what else is on to decide which would be softer.
WotRTheChances

#Team_Eureka

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2016, 11:35:44 PM »

Beyond tilting to read all that, proceed to get excited, then read the bold bit Tongue

Don't worry, I came 137th with 117 paid anyway Cheesy
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2016, 03:42:00 PM »

Mods can we merge this diary with his original diary "The Isildur1 fan thread"?

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
WotRTheChances

#Team_Eureka

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2016, 09:03:44 PM »

Going to play 1C of the Venetian tomorrow. I didn't sleep great last night, so think that's best.

Structure of that one is 20k start stack, 45min levels day 1 (60min day 2, 75min day 3), starts at 50/100.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: