blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 05:48:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272535 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Pokemon GO
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pokemon GO  (Read 15513 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2016, 10:03:56 PM »

went out last night for a 1.8k walk to hatch my eggs last night, before that went and took over a gym for the first time. it was at level 4 i thought i had no chance but sure enough i managed it then managed last night ot level the gym up to 7 thinking it would only last a few hours it wasnt well defended 24 hours later and we have just finished training gym up to level 10 some of team valor have jumped in  hope to keep it a while longer.

going out in a bit for a walk if i could only get rid of this chest infection i could possibly do 2-3 times that distance

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2018, 12:16:08 AM »

anyone still playing this with my health and fitness problems i was dipping i in and out of my account but this past 3 weeks have been playing 4 hours+ a day with trying to get enough raids in and find enough gifts for friends

helping me build up stamina and strength loving the game but i still no idea which ones are rare and which ones aren't

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2018, 01:29:04 PM »

anyone still playing this with my health and fitness problems i was dipping i in and out of my account but this past 3 weeks have been playing 4 hours+ a day with trying to get enough raids in and find enough gifts for friends

helping me build up stamina and strength loving the game but i still no idea which ones are rare and which ones aren't

I still walk around with it as the youngest still loves it.  She gets all the evolutions and hatches when I can time it right.   I tend to do raids still.   There is an active raid group I found near where I live.   I work away a lot, so raiding isn't that frequent, but they all seem friendly when I meet up.  They vary from a few kids right up to pensioners.   

They are also pretty good at stopping swearing and smoking when the kids are about.   There are a fair few fails, but I am pretty bad at not swearing at times. 

Rarities depend on where you live, and what events are on.  I never see any slakoths, and lotads are an issue, but most of the raid group are going for shinies and 100s for now.   Calcy IV is a good (free) thing to have if you are on android.   Lists of good raid boss counters are easy to find.  Just finding others and asking them stuff is always useful.   

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2018, 05:39:59 PM »

feel free to add my friend code if you want scottish alonan eggs then trade the pokemon for extra candies from the trade and also miles towards the pilot license

0750 1150 7899

i am also member of a raiding group in elgin where the chat around kids is very bad and alot of it from the parents themselves

just set up a group for the gyms in the next village along as there are no gyms in my village

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: