blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 09:20:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Problem with Anti social Kids
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Problem with Anti social Kids  (Read 4586 times)
Newportlad

View Profile
« on: August 27, 2016, 06:26:03 PM »

After some advice.

We are currently having problems with kids ( tour of them about 10 years old), who are climbing over a public footpath into our garden.  They have now done this on 3 occasions.
The first time, we politely told them to leave. That didnt work, but once we brought out a camera, and threatened them with the police, they left.

They returned a couple of days later, and started throwing stones at the house.  I was at work when this happened, so my partner called the police.  Got an incident number, and was told the police would come round. That was 5 days ago, yet to see the police.

They have now just returned for a 3rd time. I chased them away, but was unable to catch any of them.  If i did catch them, i would probably give them a clip round the ear, which would get myself into trouble.
Not sure what i can do to them, if i catch them.  Not sure what else to do.   

I have no idea where they live, so cannot try speaking to their parents.

Anyone had similar problems, and know the best way to deal with this?
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 06:39:50 PM »

get there photos on social media and find out who there parents are

if there parents refuse to deal with them go round there house and throw stones at there house

JMHO

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 07:07:16 PM »

Have you got a friend with a dog?

If so I'd ask if you could have a few bags of fresh turd and smear it all over the top of the fence.

Feel really sorry for you in this situation as it's so difficult. Chances are the parents don't care so that's not a way out. The police can't / won't do anything so that's not going to help much.

I had a similar problem when I first moved in to my house about 12 years ago. Part of the garden backed on to allotments and kids you hop my fence as a cut through rather than have to walk all the way to the exit.

It mysteriously stopped shortly after I purchased a Rottweiler. Obviously didn't purchase the dog just to stop the kids but it was definitely a perk.

Long term solution is any number of spiky plants or bushes. Google plants for security and you'll find a vast array. Anything that'll hurt the little shits basically but without getting you in trouble. Anybody who suggests barbed wire for example is an idiot. Just don't do it.

Good luck with this.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2016, 07:24:47 PM »

This is not meant as advice.

I had this problem (With 14/15 year olds) a few years ago. I tried everything, including telling the police.

After one particularly traumatic episode where they shot my cars and caravans with catapults I totally lost it. I chased them in the car, and when I caught them I told them I would murder them and bury their bodies where they would never be found.

Then I found out who the parents were and told them that if they didn't sort it I would make their lives a living hell. (I told them a lot more stuff too but I daren't repeat it here)

I know I went too far. I'm not proud of it but I was absolutely at the end of my tether.

The older I get, the better I was.
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2016, 08:51:28 PM »

As EvilPie says a dog would solve the problem.
Love the spike plants idea...as long as you don't have kids.
Unfortunately I think you might have to continue down the evidence gather process and keep on with the police to find the parents etc.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2016, 09:06:53 PM »

If some kids climb over your fence into your garden, and your dog (which is unable to get out of your garden) bites one one of the kids badly enough to requre hospital treatment, would you get into trouble?

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2016, 09:22:32 PM »

If some kids climb over your fence into your garden, and your dog (which is unable to get out of your garden) bites one one of the kids badly enough to requre hospital treatment, would you get into trouble?

yes and your dog will be put down

toddswain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2016, 09:22:42 PM »

Coat the fence/wall with an anti vandal paint... Kids these days are going out in £100/£200/£300 worth of clothes, they'll get covered once and struggle to get rid and just leave it
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2016, 09:38:43 PM »

Some of the worst legal advice ever posted on Blonde right here.

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2016, 10:30:37 PM »

Some of the worst legal advice ever posted on Blonde right here.

you sure?

i was always under the impression that even if the intruder was in your house unless you were afraid for your life you cannot use force which includes an animal

i havent looked into the full law on it but quick look through the net says the law was updated in favour of the criminals about 6 years ago

DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2016, 02:29:06 PM »

Think there is a difference between garden and house when it comes to dogs v intruders in the eyes of the law.  Which is nonsense of course but hey ho.
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2016, 02:43:05 PM »

Do you not have any family from out of town you can ship in for some back up and scare the shit out the little fuckers. 

I like the idea of anti-vandal paint, but does that maybe make them worse long term if you ruin their good gear.
Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2016, 08:56:26 PM »

Bird spikes will do the trick, available on Amazon.

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2016, 09:47:09 PM »

"Bird" spikes eh?

What an amazing idea to call them that.

Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2016, 10:47:10 PM »

If you took pictures/have a video or whatever you could always email the local senior school (assuming they look to be of that age) with it, might be a reasonable way to either get try and get hold of the parents or get some sort of authority on it.

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: