blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:47:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Renee Xsie
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 19 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Renee Xsie  (Read 53482 times)
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 07, 2016, 12:27:12 AM »

Just don't understand why she is getting called out to her face when countless others who have stolen far more get to play totally unhassled.

I could list 20 players who I know are still playing regularly who have stolen far more. Never once heard a single player say something to their faces before.

Think this thread and a thread on 2+2 is more than enough to warn people against doing business with her.

Anything more is unnecessary roughness.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 07, 2016, 12:37:18 AM »

Just don't understand why she is getting called out to her face when countless others who have stolen far more get to play totally unhassled.

I could list 20 players who I know are still playing regularly who have stolen far more. Never once heard a single player say something to their faces before.

Think this thread and a thread on 2+2 is more than enough to warn people against doing business with her.

Maybe Alex actually has a pair of bollocks, whereas you only do it on forums....
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 07, 2016, 12:40:51 AM »

Maybe Alex actually has a pair of bollocks, whereas you only do it on forums....

Stop it Andy. It's not as though she's stolen anything from you, or Alex for that matter.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 07, 2016, 12:42:37 AM »

How can something be unnecessary roughness? She's stole a few grand, not owes a £20 because she forget her add on money. The only roughness and injustice is on the BRS people

Camel post once a month, sees grim thread, post refresh refresh refresh post refresh refresh refresh post 😂
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 07, 2016, 12:45:31 AM »

Haha, yeah, takes some bollocks to call out a 5ft, 6 stone woman.

I would have said everything I said on here about Mark to his face.

I know it doesn't stop you normally, but try shutting up about stuff you know nothing about.

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 07, 2016, 12:47:56 AM »

Stop it Andy. It's not as though she's stolen anything from you, or Alex for that matter.

Sorry Ralph, but Keith always pokes his nose in on these grimming threads with huge inconsistency. He was the big bully boy on the Mark Wright thread, then totally different when redarmi grimmed.

Its seems he wants to hold himself as this huge moral ground on grimming, but when I see inconsistencies like that I have to say something end of story. This was none of my business and I wouldn't have said a word, but when I see a hypocrite poking his nose when it's also none of their business then I'm speaking up, so there you have it.
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 07, 2016, 12:50:38 AM »

How can something be unnecessary roughness? She's stole a few grand, not owes a £20 because she forget her add on money. The only roughness and injustice is on the BRS people

Camel post once a month, sees grim thread, post refresh refresh refresh post refresh refresh refresh post 😂

I didn't spot anyone helping out Sam Trickett when two players stole from him and they carried on playing poker at every venue in the country.

The dispute is between BRS and Renee Xsie.  Let them sort it out.

We all know she stole the money now and no one will do business with her.

4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 07, 2016, 12:55:43 AM »

At the risk of breaking up a perfectly good fight, there's a question that no-one has asked as yet - not that it solves BRS's debt collection problem (but it may have prevented it):

How on earth was she admitted into the BRS group in the first place? There seems to be consensus that she was shady at least, and a distinctly aggro personality that must raise basic questions about her suitability for the "close-knit group of friends" that I'm told BRS is akin to.

Clearly there's a serious fault in the recruitment process.

Or is this being unfair?
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 07, 2016, 12:56:56 AM »

anyone called the police?

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2016, 12:59:00 AM »

At the risk of breaking up a perfectly good fight, there's a question that no-one has asked as yet - not that it solves BRS's debt collection problem (but it may have prevented it):

How on earth was she admitted into the BRS group in the first place? There seems to be consensus that she was shady at least, and a distinctly aggro personality that must raise basic questions about her suitability for the "close-knit group of friends" that I'm told BRS is akin to.

Or is this being unfair?

Very much like the Big Sam situation really

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 07, 2016, 01:01:15 AM »

One hundred lines.

I will never get involved in arguments with trolls again.

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2016, 01:09:15 AM »

One hundred lines.

I would recommend 1000 different lines for you.

Don't poke my nose in when it's none of my business and I would look like a hypocrite
Don't poke my nose in when it's none of my business and I would look like a hypocrite
buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2016, 02:45:14 AM »

I don't know why Tighty considered closing this, because everyone bloody loves a good grim thread.

Apart from the Grimmer and the Grimees of course.
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 07, 2016, 03:03:20 AM »

Or is this being unfair?

Would like to apologise for making a serious comment, by all accounts please don't stop fighting on either my or 4Ks behalf:

Before this, I don't think people seriously expected Renee to grim. I'd have considered myself a friend of hers and she never seemed like an unpopular character. I mean, after all the stuff that people have been saying over the last week or so you'd have thought every time she walked into a cardroom she'd have been booed out of the place, but that simply wasn't the case. She would have been a long way down the list of people I'd have expected to grim anyone. Yes, she wasn't always the most pleasant person at the tables (I've even spoken to her about this and tried to help her sort it out), but there's a huge difference between being a bit of a dick and being a dangerous investment. She's been staked in loads of tournaments down the years, and to my knowledge she was a trustworthy investment.

If people know/knew otherwise, why wasn't it out there? Why didn't people know about it? Silence on these matters is (imo) stupid for exactly this reason, if people in the community had knowledge that she was a potential grimmer then I think they had a duty to let everyone know.

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 07, 2016, 08:17:28 AM »

I could list 20 players who I know are still playing regularly who have stolen far more.

Please do-there are new players/stakers turning up all the time and it would at least give them a fighting chance of not being grimmed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 19 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: