blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 12:25:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273056 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Will kassouf at the final table of EPT Prague high roller
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Will kassouf at the final table of EPT Prague high roller  (Read 8041 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« on: December 19, 2016, 08:57:01 PM »

Live stream is on pokernews.  Restarts in 15 mins or so.  2nd hand starts in 30 minutes or so.

I expect most people living in caves for the last 6 months won't have heard of him, but he is a friend of BitB*

Good luck boss

* not sure if that was a troll.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 09:17:13 PM »

I'm having a Tikay moment  scared

Have you got a link, Doobs?

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 09:29:09 PM »

Think I was having a tikay moment.  The live stream is the main even final table right now.  Was just throwing the kid sin bed quickly so I could tune in.  Guess it will be on when the current FT finishes.  Sorry

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2016, 09:30:25 PM »

Think I was having a tikay moment.  The live stream is the main even final table right now.  Was just throwing the kid sin bed quickly so I could tune in.  Guess it will be on when the current FT finishes.  Sorry

Haha, no worries.

Will leave it on, and see if it pops up after.

DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2016, 09:57:41 PM »

Haha, no worries.

Will leave it on, and see if it pops up after.

You'll probably only miss three hands if Kassouf is the chipleader anyway
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2016, 10:03:54 PM »

Paul Leckey at teh final table too.  Blast from the past

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2016, 12:31:12 AM »

Kassouf HU with a 1:4 chip disadvantage.  Apparently discussing a deal

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2016, 12:51:12 AM »

He has bought the trophy?

After more than 20 minutes of deal discussion, the clock was called and the one minute ran down. Ultimately, Patrick Serda and William Kassouf agreed on a deal and Serda takes the lion's share of the prize pool with €719,000, while Kassouf receives the trophy, honor of last EPT High Roller champion and €532,500 with a nine-high like a boss winner picture

credit to pokernews

Anyone know what the original 1st and 2nd prize was?

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2016, 01:22:38 AM »

After more than 20 minutes of deal discussion, the clock was called and the one minute ran down. Ultimately, Patrick Serda and William Kassouf agreed on a deal and Serda takes the lion's share of the prize pool with €719,000, while Kassouf receives the trophy, honor of last EPT High Roller champion and €532,500 with a nine-high like a boss winner picture

credit to pokernews

I could be wrong but I think I saw 2nd was c€460K

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2016, 01:27:03 AM »

credit to pokernews

I had it in my head that first was 760 or 780, but the main event first prize was about that too, so wasn't at all convinced that was right.  Will have a look around. 

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2016, 01:36:40 AM »

credit to pokernews

I had it in my head that first was 760 or 780, but the main event first prize was about that too, so wasn't at all convinced that was right.  Will have a look around. 

Will Kassouf's own twitter states there was eur766,000 up top, which made 2nd eur485500?

A WPT Highroller Trophy costs over 11k then (adjusted for equity; it was 9100 before I adjusted it for assuming Serda had an 80% chance of winning).   This assumes that Serda thought they were about even on ability.

If Camel is viewing, Kassouf has a personal plate on an Aston Martin too.

Some year for him whatever you think.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2016, 01:42:47 AM »

Is it 9H LAB?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2016, 01:52:27 AM »

Is it 9H LAB?

I am not going to look it up, but I think it is something like WI 11 Ksf.  Saw it on a picture a month or so back.  I guess it is on his twitter feed somewhere, but not sure I have the heart to read it all.  

Edit.  It is on his front page on twitter and I was right.  FFS I get my kids names mixed up and can't remember half the people's names at work, yet I can get Will Kassouf's personal plate right. 
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 01:54:47 AM by Doobs » Logged

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2016, 08:16:17 AM »

Is it 9H LAB?

I am not going to look it up, but I think it is something like WI 11 Ksf.  Saw it on a picture a month or so back.  I guess it is on his twitter feed somewhere, but not sure I have the heart to read it all.  

Edit.  It is on his front page on twitter and I was right.  FFS I get my kids names mixed up and can't remember half the people's names at work, yet I can get Will Kassouf's personal plate right. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2016, 09:36:29 AM »

From what I can see he bought the trophy and title for £10k, says it will be worth much more to him than that in the long term to be the last ever EPT champion. Agree? Seems worth it to me.

I know Will divides opinion for the way he plays however he really is a decent fella and I'm glad he has done as well as he has. Plus when he is back playing the Christmas Cracker this week it will also give everyone hope that he is living proof that anything is possible in this game ;-)

Happy birthday Will.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: