blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 09:23:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272592 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Assume all current affairs and world history is a movie...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Assume all current affairs and world history is a movie...  (Read 1668 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« on: February 06, 2017, 10:57:12 AM »

this is nicked from reddit

so Assume all world history is a movie

what are the biggest plot holes?

places, times and events which the script writers just did not think through.....

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 12:48:43 PM »

They had that amazing black and white phase where they did fun things like sending people to the moon. They dropped that storyline completely and decided to keep things on Earth showing technology improving at an exponential rate whilst half the population of the planet starves to death.

Yeah right like that'd happen.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 01:55:02 PM »

The script writers introduce books called the Bible and the Koran which are filled with the most far fetched hocus pocus imaginable. The vast majority of the world's population blindly believe the text, even though there is not a shred of supportive evidence and the authors are unavailable for comment.

The people of earth then spend thousands of years killing each other and making the most appallingly stupid rules and decisions based on these books with no better reason than, "It is written".

Come on FFS! Who would ever believe that as a plot line?

The older I get, the better I was.
The Wycher

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 02:40:44 PM »

the rulers of one of the most advanced nations in the world whose religious beliefs state that you can take items buried with you into the afterlife (but presumably they still need to be buried with you and not stolen) decide to hide their burial places under great big Pyramids presumably on the basis that nobody would think to look there!.

Of course they then get wise to this slight issue and think I know if we bury them out in the desert then no one would find them. Now this makes some sense unless you then decide to keep using the same valley and hope no-one notices!!.

PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2017, 03:37:42 PM »

That after years of shit stirring, overthrowing democratically elected governments and massive land grabs that the USA and Britain could be considered true bastions of democracy.
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2017, 04:21:00 PM »

Not only did they decide to bring back Hitler after killing him off in season 19, they changed the actor who played him as well!
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2017, 09:56:26 PM »

They made a plane in series 23 that could get to New York in 3 hours.  Series 27 they must have run out of special effects budget because the slow old ones were back.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2017, 09:58:51 PM »

Also the bit when the co-host of Grandstand became the son of god was a bit far fetched as well.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2017, 02:08:16 AM »

Whoever wrote the sequel to Ranieri's Glory needs shooting.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Redsgirl

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2017, 07:23:59 PM »

Not only did they decide to bring back Hitler after killing him off in season 19, they changed the actor who played him as well!

Winner.

If a man speaks in a forest and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: