blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:52:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272595 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Cheltenham Offer Thread
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cheltenham Offer Thread  (Read 4355 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« on: March 10, 2017, 09:46:13 AM »

If you see any useful Cheltenham offers from the Firms, & don't mind sharing, post them on this thread please.

I don't get as many these days as I have fewer Accounts, but I'll post a few up as & when I get them.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 09:48:35 AM »

Black Type

Hello,

The biggest punting week of the year is upon us and everyone at Black Type is looking forward to our first Cheltenham Festival since we launched.

It has been a busy couple of months for Black Type and we are delighted to have launched our new iOS APP. You can download it for FREE from the App Store follow the link below:

We also have a fantastic offer on the Supreme Novice Hurdle. Place a £10 bet on the race and you will receive a £5 free bet every time the winning jockey rides a winner at the Cheltenham Festival. A great offer that will give you an interest all week.

Finally, Black Type remains committed to offering good prices and industry leading margins on all horse racing and sport. You will be hard pushed to find better prices anywhere than with Black Type at Cheltenham next week.

Good Luck!

Black Type Team

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 09:51:18 AM »

Skybet moneyback all loser on the first race every day (I believe up to £20) although I know it's up to 50 for some people

Betway moneyback all losers first and last race every day (max 10)

Paddypower moneyback if second first 5 races of every day (max 20)

Obviously all as free bets

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2017, 09:52:25 AM »

Wm Hill

Hi Tony,

No doubt your Cheltenham Festival was one to remember last year. Any Currency's impressive performance in the Cross Country Chase probably brings back the fondest memories.

This year, your winnings could be worth even more.

With High 5 if a horse wins by five or more lengths, you’ll get 25% extra if you’re on the winner or money back if your horse comes second.*

To make things even better, we’re also bringing you Higher 5 on the first race every day of the Festival. If the race is won by 5+ lengths, we’ll refund ALL losing stakes as free bets on every horse, as well as our 25%-win bonus.*

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2017, 09:53:07 AM »

Skybet moneyback all loser on the first race every day (I believe up to £20) although I know it's up to 50 for some people

Betway moneyback all losers first and last race every day (max 10)

Paddypower moneyback if second first 5 races of every day (max 20)

Obviously all as free bets

Good work Cavey, that's exactly what we need.

exstream

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2017, 09:54:49 AM »

Coral - New AND EXISTING Customers

All you have to do is opt in to Coral's new Cheltenham Bet and Get Club, place a bet of at least £25 between now and Monday 13th March on ANY sport (EVS or greater), and you’ll get £10 in FREE BETS to use on the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle on Tuesday 14th March.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2017, 09:58:41 AM »

Don't forget to check the T & C's.

Here's the T & C for Wm Hill High 5.

High 5 on Cheltenham

Available on every race, every day throughout the Cheltenham Festival, if a horse wins by 5 or more lengths you can get:
•A 25% free bet bonus on winnings if you back the winner or,
•Your money back as a free bet if your horse finishes second.

‣ 6 or more runners must race for the offer to qualify.

‣ 25% bonus up to £100 as a free bet.

‣ Money Back 2nd up to £25 as a free bet.

Only bets placed on the Cheltenham Festival from Thursday 00:01 (9th March) will count towards the High 5 offer.

‣ Full terms apply.

Terms and conditions 

•Customers who have been informed that they do not qualify for William Hill offers and concessions will not qualify for this offer.
•Applies to Cheltenham Festival 2017 racing only.
•6+ runners must participate in a race for this offer to count.
•Applies to singles placed on the 'race winner' market only.
•If a race is won by less than five lengths, neither offer will apply.
•Multiples and other race markets won't count.
•Cashed in, or partially cashed-in bets, won't count.
•Applies to bet placed on Mobile, PC, Text, Telebetting & Retail.
•In the case of a dead heat, the offer will not apply.
•Bets placed with a free bet token do not count.
•25% Winner Bonus paid as a free bet:a.Max bonus free bet of £/€100, paid as one free bet token.
b.For each way singles, only the win part of the bet will count towards the bonus (stakes not included).
c.Example: £10 EW on an winner @ EVENS. The win part returns £10 so the bonus amount will be a £2.50

•Money Back 2nd paid as a free bet:a.Max bonus free bet of £/€25, paid as one free bet token.
b.For each way singles, the full stake will apply, and free bets will be the value of total stake minus total returns. If total returns are larger than the total stake, no free bet will be granted.
c.Example 1: £2.50 EW bet placed with a total stake of £5. The bet returns £4, so the customer will receive a £1 free bet.
d.Example 2: £2.50 EW bet placed with a total stake of £5. The bet returns £6, so no free bet will be credited.

•Bets placed on the Unnamed Favourite & Unnamed 2nd Favourite will not qualify for this offer.
•Based on official result on the day of the race only. Any amended results don't count.
•Bets placed on Tote / Pari-mutual markets do not count.
•Free bets will be credited for midday the following day, at the latest.
•William Hill reserves the right to limit the eligibility of customers to participate in these promotions.
•For information on how to redeem free bets, view the FAQs on the Mobile Help Pages.
•Available to customers in all countries apart from the following: Lithuania, Latvia, Belarus, Georgia, Montenegro and Croatia.
•Standard free bet T&Cs apply
•We reserve the right to cancel or amend this promotion at any time and without prior notice.
•Retail Only Terms:
◦Only bets placed at SP will count.
◦Minimum stake of 50p to qualify.
◦Free bets must be claimed with 7 days of qualifying race and placed on the same day it is claimed.
◦Free bets can only be collected in the shop that the bet was placed in.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2017, 10:00:35 AM »

I would assume that this T & C applies to all Firms;

•Customers who have been informed that they do not qualify for William Hill offers and concessions will not qualify for this offer.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2017, 10:34:59 AM »

BETDAQ

Hi Tony

Are you ready for Cheltenham? At BETDAQ we're really looking forward to the biggest week in the racing calendar, as we're sure you are!

To mark the week, we are offering you 20% Extra on Your Winnings in the Feature Race of every day at the festival (up to £25), giving you even more on the biggest week of the year!

To opt in simply enter the Promo Code: CHELT17 in the 'My Account' section of the BETDAQ site, all your Bonus Winnings will be paid out as Free Bets and can be used for any other races at Cheltenham.

As well as this excellent offer, we are also offering 20% Extra on your winnings for all live ITV racing this Saturday the 11th of March, giving you even more to play with heading into Cheltenham (Promo Code: ITVSAT)

So what are you waiting for? Let's see if you can win even bigger this Cheltenham with our 20% Extra on your Winnings offer!

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2017, 10:36:13 AM »

Wm Hill

Hi Tony,

If you’re excited about Cheltenham being just around the corner, you’ve got two chances to earn a free bet to use across the Festival.

Bet £20 on our qualifying events, and we’ll give you a £10 free bet, to use on any Cheltenham race across the four-day meeting. And with two chances to qualify, you could get your hands on £20 worth of free bets.

The qualifying events are:

Imperial Cup (3:00 Sandown on Saturday 11th March) Chelsea v Man Utd (FA Cup tie on Monday 13th March)

Start Cheltenham on us.

tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2017, 11:02:33 AM »

The Swiss Cottage - a small Irish pub in peterborough has a great offer on Cheltenham week
Buy a pint of Guinness watch the racing n when you've drunk that pint you can buy another one rinse n repeat
A few years 2? Ago the barman informed me I'd done just that 17 times and at 730 pm I wasn't as pissed as some who had called in at 5 pm for a swifty on the way home !
Sounds like a plan to me Smiley
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2017, 11:52:24 AM »

Money Back as a Free Bet if you lose – First and Last race at the Cheltenham Festival every day

If your horse loses in the First or Last race at Cheltenham each day, we’ll refund you with a Free Bet up to £/€10.

Betway
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2017, 01:19:00 PM »

The Swiss Cottage - a small Irish pub in peterborough has a great offer on Cheltenham week
Buy a pint of Guinness watch the racing n when you've drunk that pint you can buy another one rinse n repeat
A few years 2? Ago the barman informed me I'd done just that 17 times and at 730 pm I wasn't as pissed as some who had called in at 5 pm for a swifty on the way home !
Sounds like a plan to me Smiley

What!?

If you buy a pint, you can buy another pint so no offer what so ever but you bought and drank 34 pints of Guinness by 7.30pm and the barman told you that you weren't as pissed as some of the people who had been drinking for 2.5 hours?

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2017, 04:53:55 PM »

Black Type say they won't restrict anyone. This is bullshiz. They also don't offer BOG, so I wouldn't bother with them.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2017, 05:00:28 PM »

BetStars:

The greatest show on turf, the Cheltenham Festival is nearly here. From Tuesday 14-Friday 17 March enjoy the best National Hunt racing with BetStars.

And get Money Back as a Free Bet up to $/£/€50 if your horse finishes second or third in the following races at the Festival:

Ultima Handicap Steeple Chase at 14:50 GMT, Tuesday, March 14
Coral Cup at 14:50 GMT, Wednesday, March 15
Pertemps Network Final at 14:10 GMT, Thursday, March 16
County Hurdle at 14:10 GMT, Friday, March 17

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: