blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:27:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****  (Read 196044 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1305 on: July 24, 2020, 11:06:46 AM »

Good luck, mate!

See Ben Coley had another winner the other day.

He is undoubtedly a brilliant golf tipster but he does have 6/7 picks in every tournament.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: July 24, 2020, 02:57:49 PM »

Good luck, mate!

See Ben Coley had another winner the other day.

He is undoubtedly a brilliant golf tipster but he does have 6/7 picks in every tournament.

Yeah, think I normally count 4/5 most times I've looked before the off.

Think he usually only has 2-3 if he's going in heavy on one of the shorter runners, though.

150/1 and 250/1 winners so far this year. Think he's had a few others, too.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: July 26, 2020, 10:29:34 AM »

We have another decent sweat this evening with Richy Werenski tied for the lead going into the final round.

He looked less than convincing in the middle part of yesterday's round after missing a short putt but did finish strongly.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: July 27, 2020, 09:55:49 AM »

Good news and bad news:

The Good news is that Richy ended up T3 - the bad news is that eight others ended up T3 too.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: July 28, 2020, 10:31:37 PM »

Alex Noren is my sole pick for The Barracuda Champs. @28/1 ew 1/4 1-5.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: July 29, 2020, 05:13:34 PM »

The WGC Fedex St. Jude Invitational starts tomorrow at Southwind TN.

I've thrown darts at a variety of players who's prices look like value to me:

Tommy Fleetwood @48, Joachin Niemann @140, Matt Wallace @180, and Robbie McIntyre @340.

Had some savers on the above in the top ten market too.

Good luck all!

bunnydas8888

View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: July 29, 2020, 10:14:16 PM »

Do you have a particular way of choosing your darts or is it just gut feeling?  Mate of mine & myself watch lots of the golf & have a "hit list" of guys we think will win sooner rather than later & we kind of end up with the same names but by different reasoning sometimes! Be interested to add a third voice into the mix!
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: July 30, 2020, 09:58:51 AM »

Fitzpatrick and Berger for me.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: July 30, 2020, 12:18:45 PM »

Do you have a particular way of choosing your darts or is it just gut feeling?  Mate of mine & myself watch lots of the golf & have a "hit list" of guys we think will win sooner rather than later & we kind of end up with the same names but by different reasoning sometimes! Be interested to add a third voice into the mix!

It's more of a combination of several factors for me, including players I think are "ready to win", under-rated, or simply over-priced in the market imo. Throw in a pinch of gut feeling to the recipe too.

In this WGC I felt that most of those at the head of the market were priced about right, including old friends like Hatton, Morikawa, Hovland, and a few others, hence the "darts" thrown at some who I feel to be value outsiders.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: August 05, 2020, 10:25:28 AM »

In a not uncommon instance of golf-punters' flop-lag Richy Werenski won on Sunday. 

On we go to this odd year's first major, the USPGA Championship at Harding Park Ca., a tough municipal course by all accounts.

My hit squad is:

Tommy Fleetwood @50/1 ew 1/5 1-7,Daniel Berger @45/1 1/5 1-7, Tyrrell Hatton @80, and Phil Mickelson @90/1 ew 1/5 1-7.

Have also thrown a couple of speculative darts at The English Open:

Alex Levy and Maximillian Keiffer both @100.

Good luck and happy viewing all!

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: August 05, 2020, 02:21:28 PM »

Had that with Summerghand, lol.

Good luck this weekend, mate!

hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: August 06, 2020, 09:09:40 AM »

Shane Lowry and webb simpson for me.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: August 09, 2020, 11:12:09 AM »

Fleetwood and Berger are both within striking-distance - three shots behind - going into tonight's final round in California.

Daniel played nicely but putted abysmally and Tommy struggled all day but both hung on to shoot even-par third rounds.

One or both needs to catch fire this evening.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: August 12, 2020, 05:01:15 PM »

I've got a couple of fancies in this week's LPGA Scottish Open at The Renaissance course:

Georgia Hall  @22/1 ew 1/5 1-6, and Nasa Hataoka @21.

I've also thrown a dart at Brandon Stone @70 in The Best Celtic Classic.

No bet for me in the US as I'm not fond of the event following a major.

GL to those who play.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: August 12, 2020, 05:18:46 PM »

Good luck mate!

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: