blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 11:05:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 ... 92 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****  (Read 197870 times)
buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: September 25, 2017, 08:38:53 PM »

Im going on the Friday and my goal is to get a photo with the Barnrat. Love him.

Have walked it a couple of times, fully expecting the pros to rip it apart and wouldn't be suprised if the winning score score is less than 20 under.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 27, 2017, 05:41:25 PM »

Playing a lot this week so gonna post this to the two readers early.

Presidents Cup, and no point over thinking this.
Paddy Reed finally showing some form, will be eager to play, while the headliners in the Yank Team might be a little jaded.

Top US player ew at 15-2 looks golden.

In The Masters up at Close House, its a tricky affair on a new course. Having played there a couple of times, I can confirm its tight and favours those with a fade.

George Coetzee has come back in sparkling form after a break and 50-1 for a fader in form looks tidy.

Noren is the best fader in the field

Matty Fitz is nice and straight and is blowing hot, and finally, I just have a hunch the Barn Rat is about to strike after hitting some nice rounds recently. GL to both of us!

All aboard.

If any of those get home, you'll deffo get a "well done" from me this week, trust me.

Wink

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 27, 2017, 05:54:37 PM »

Paddy Reed finally showing some form, will be eager to play, while the headliners in the Yank Team might be a little jaded.

In The Masters up at Close House, its a tricky affair on a new course. Having played there a couple of times, I can confirm its tight and favours those with a fade.

George Coetzee has come back in sparkling form after a break and 50-1 for a fader in form looks tidy.

Matty Fitz is nice and straight and is blowing hot, and finally, I just have a hunch the Barn Rat is about to strike after hitting some nice rounds recently. GL to both of us!

All aboard.

If any of those get home, you'll deffo get a "well done" from me this week, trust me.

Wink

He knows I always am.

More fun letting Adz wring his hands, though Wink

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 28, 2017, 06:51:24 PM »

Nice start

Big George leading after round 1.

Barn Rat and Fitz not far behind.

Long way to go, but I know Marky like to hear from me.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 28, 2017, 07:09:20 PM »

Yes, excellent start.

3 decent sweats now, lovely job.

Arsenal 4-1 up, too. Smiley

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 29, 2017, 09:37:43 AM »

Nice start

Early days, but Patrick Reed got off to a perfect start in the President's Cup, too.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 29, 2017, 06:07:52 PM »

Nice start

It appears we have been well and truly Teeked.

George the only one in the top 1000 to shot over par.....

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 30, 2017, 05:28:19 PM »

We go into the final round with George two off the lead

Matty 3 off the lead, and Barn Rat 4 off the lead.

Chances!

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 30, 2017, 05:54:13 PM »

Probably best if I refrain from commentating. I'll leave it to Marky.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 30, 2017, 06:08:48 PM »

What a massive overblown non-event The President's Cup is - not dissimilar to the president really.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 30, 2017, 06:25:54 PM »

Probably best if I refrain from commentating. I'll leave it to Marky.

Don't want to hear a peep out of you in Vegas next year Cheesy

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 01, 2017, 11:20:53 AM »

Cant say I am terribly impressed by the hawkeye putting device.

Cant say I have ever seen someone hit it on the projected lines and ever seen it drop.

Oh, and nice three putt from ten foot George you twat!! Must have tried to follow hawkeye!

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 01, 2017, 09:03:06 PM »

Oh dear.

Like a typical Arsenal season. Promised so much, looked good at halfway, but fell apart when it mattered. No bottle.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 04, 2017, 06:06:16 PM »

Dunhill time. Love it. Lets see if we can get back on the winning trail reader. Wink

I am sweet on the chances of my old mucka Miko Illonen this week. Starting to hit form and a tidy links player, and just outside top ten last year.

You may have noticed I try to take advantage of those players I feel are starting to hit form after baron spells. No one has been out in the comparative wilderness for longer than GMAC, but I sense he may have turned a corner, and he too plays this area well.

Gonna keep some faith with the Barn rat. Showed plenty last week, and again plays well in these parts.

Some small ew darts also fired at Stephen Gallacher, Thorbjorn Olsen, and Marc Warren. GL

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 04, 2017, 06:08:42 PM »

Dunhill time. Love it. Lets see if we can get back on the winning trail reader. Wink

I am sweet on the chances of my old mucka Miko Illonen this week. Starting to hit form and a tidy links player, and just outside top ten last year.

You may have noticed I try to take advantage of those players I feel are starting to hit form after baron spells. No one has been out in the comparative wilderness for longer than GMAC, but I sense he may have turned a corner, and he too plays this area well.

Gonna keep some faith with the Barn rat. Showed plenty last week, and again plays well in these parts.

Some small ew darts also fired at Stephen Gallacher, Thorbjorn Olsen, and Marc Warren. GL

Don't do yourself down. I'm assured there are at least TWO readers - possibly 3.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 ... 92 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: