blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:47:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 ... 92 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****  (Read 195957 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: March 11, 2018, 10:52:09 AM »

It just feels really short to me.  Rose is bigger and done a lot more winning recently.  I would love to see him win, but am more likely to lay.   

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: March 11, 2018, 05:56:10 PM »

It just feels really short to me.  Rose is bigger and done a lot more winning recently.  I would love to see him win, but am more likely to lay.   

The pick of the prices looks to be Corey Connors to me, 17/2 (qtr 1, 2, 3).

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: March 11, 2018, 06:17:44 PM »

The pick of the prices looks to be Corey Connors to me, 17/2 (qtr 1, 2, 3).

The top 3 all birdie the first, while Connors drops a shot, so goes from 1 ahead to 1 behind.

Bokking of the highest order, that.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: March 11, 2018, 06:37:51 PM »

Nice to see that you've not lost your touch.

Personally I could not force myself to bet on Conners with counterfeit.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: March 11, 2018, 08:11:42 PM »

Last chance saloon saver on LT Gray @6 on betty.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: March 11, 2018, 11:50:25 PM »

English golf is in pretty good shape at the moment!!
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: March 12, 2018, 12:01:33 AM »

English golf is in pretty good shape at the moment!!

It'll be really interesting to see Rose at Augusta, I think he's a massive price atm.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: March 13, 2018, 08:10:07 PM »

Tiger is top-priced 6/1 for Bay Hill this week and that is only in a couple of spots now - could be a bookies bloodbath if he wins.

Gooooooooooooooo Tigerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: March 16, 2018, 09:04:52 PM »

I somehow contrived not to be on Ben An this week and he appears to be taking full advantage of the opportunity to stick it squarely in my eye.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: March 18, 2018, 08:43:44 PM »

The Arnold Palmer Invitational is coming to the boil, quite a finish in prospect, well worth tuning in.

buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: March 18, 2018, 10:49:03 PM »

Hes bacccccck
typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: March 19, 2018, 08:00:01 AM »

Hes bacccccck

Whilst he continues to sink 30 footers for birdie

Astonishing back nine putting
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: March 19, 2018, 08:52:48 AM »

Hes bacccccck

Whilst he continues to sink 30 footers for birdie

Astonishing back nine putting

He left 4 from inside 10 feet right by the hole though. It was an amazing display. The chip in and the putt on the 18th were just a bit of variance but he couldn't have played much better.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: March 19, 2018, 09:45:44 AM »

Stunning performance by Rory, especially as nothing was happening after 5 or 6 holes, & then, suddenly, whoosh, he took off.

Tiger was on a roll, too, just 1 (?) behind, until he thwacked it clean out of bounds on the par 5 16th. As the ball sailed over the OOB fence, there was a sort of pregnant silence from the commentators. Such an anti-climax.

There seems to be such goodwill from the Galleries towards Tiger, it seems he is fully forgiven for those dark days & bad times. And I'm pleased about that, not that my view matters one jot, iota or tickle.

With Tiger likely to be way underpriced for the Masters, there ought to be some value to be found.

I don't get much revved up watching Rose, his personality & bearing underwhelms me, but my oh my, he's playing well week in & week out.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: March 20, 2018, 06:47:27 PM »

I've gone for Reed EW and Thomas win only in the "round-robin to protect the top names" match-play event.

I'm actually more interested for betting purposes in the Kia LPGA event in California where So Yeon Ryo looks a very decent proposition having fully recovered from her shoulder injury. I managed to find a little 28/1 EW 1-6 but 25/1 looks generous enough to me. She was world #1 this time last year and finished strongly last time out a couple of weeks ago in Singapore.

GL to any who play.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 ... 92 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: