blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 11:46:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 ... 92 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****  (Read 198404 times)
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: May 02, 2018, 07:36:11 PM »

I'm not going to miss out either if you lot are getting a 40-1 winner!
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: May 03, 2018, 10:37:54 PM »

A few groups played 4/5 holes before play was suspended and the round was eventually cancelled due to high winds and lightning in the area.

I'm assuming they will still play four rounds starting tomorrow - weather permitting.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: May 04, 2018, 10:05:53 AM »

Tiger is max material at Betfred's 9/4 for his 3 ball today. Koepka's long game is way off the pace and I make Tiger a small favourite over Reed taking motivation/focus factors in to account. Tiger looked really solid yesterday to me.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: May 04, 2018, 10:29:15 AM »

Think that's a palp.  They have mixed up Koepka and Woods I'd guess.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: May 04, 2018, 11:58:17 AM »

Think that's a palp.  They have mixed up Koepka and Woods I'd guess.

Good spot, my mate says we're on in the shop. I'll check what price he got, he has screwed up in the past.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: May 04, 2018, 05:46:44 PM »

LPGA Texas delayed again today but play will start at 1.30pm local time(allegedly) - and is now shortened to a 54-hole tournament.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: May 04, 2018, 05:49:45 PM »

LPGA Texas delayed again today but play will start at 1.30pm local time(allegedly) - and is now shortened to a 54-hole tournament.

It's In Gee time. Lots to like about her in this field. I'm convinced 54 suits her as well.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: May 04, 2018, 07:48:52 PM »

It's In Gee time. Lots to like about her in this field. I'm convinced 54 suits her as well.

I've had a saver on her too @ a boosted 25/1 - let's hope I can punish them one time.

In other news the start has been put back to 3pm local time while they clean up after the inch of rain that has fallen today.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: May 04, 2018, 09:15:42 PM »

It's now become a 36-hole event due to the late start(now 3.30pm local time) and fog forecast for tomorrow morning - not just us with peculiar weather then.

Consult your local bookie as to whether the bets still stand.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: May 05, 2018, 07:13:18 PM »

Bookies rules on shortened golf tourneys are confusing to say the least.

European tour events only have play 36 holes to qualify all win bets.

USPGA tour events have to complete 54 holes.

LPGA events seem to only have to complete 36 holes although this seems to be somewhat moot currently as investigations with bookies' customer services continue..

If it transpires that a 36-hole tourney is void(announced ~9pm yesterday) why have they not refunded stakes? is the question I am currently asking as it looks a little freerolly.

TBC...
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 07:26:52 PM by Karabiner » Logged

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: May 08, 2018, 08:42:25 AM »

It's the Players Championship this week, 14/1 the field.

https://www.oddschecker.com/golf/players-championship/the-players-championship/winner?selectionName=adam-hadwin

Before betting EW, check the place terms, they vary from qtr odds top 5 to one fifth top 8, & of course prices are adjusted accordingly.

Any particular fancies or value on offer?

Click to see full-size image.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: May 09, 2018, 10:19:41 AM »

Jimmy Walker has shown definite signs of a return to form in recent weeks and looks like a decent value spot to me especially in betty's win market.

Justin Thomas @18.5 is the biggest price he's been for a while too.

Both of these guys have played well here previously.

The top fifty players all taking part - that must be the first for some time.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: May 09, 2018, 11:40:28 AM »

Tommy Fleetwood added to the team.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: May 10, 2018, 06:57:01 PM »

What a strange choice of shirt for Mickelson. Not sure I've ever seen a pro golfer wearing such a shirt.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: May 11, 2018, 09:06:32 AM »

Here it is, in all it's glory;

Click to see full-size image.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 ... 92 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: