blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 05:56:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272535 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 ... 92 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****  (Read 198088 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: May 12, 2018, 08:11:49 PM »

oioi, Jimmy Jimmy.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: May 12, 2018, 08:13:14 PM »

Ralph just bokked himself, and Webby gonna bust that record open today Cheesy

I have a great deal of experience when it comes to self-bokkery.

Let's hope Jimmy has got that snap-hook/heave out of his system now or I might have to rely on Chompy's Bulgaria getting me out of it.

Nice putt from off the green.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: May 12, 2018, 08:17:59 PM »

oioi, Jimmy Jimmy.

Sigh

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: May 12, 2018, 08:22:43 PM »

If Webby wins this, I'll treat you to a curry when we eventually sort out this Blondepoker gymbash Wink

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #424 on: May 12, 2018, 08:27:55 PM »

If Webby wins this, I'll treat you to a curry when we eventually sort out this Blondepoker gymbash Wink

Same if Jimmy does the business too.

You buy me a curry that is*.

*Vinny taught me

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: May 12, 2018, 08:51:43 PM »

Same if Jimmy does the business too.

You buy me a curry that is*.

*Vinny taught me

Cheesy

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #426 on: May 12, 2018, 09:05:29 PM »

What happened to Jimmy's second shot on the 9th, bad lie or duffed it?

Half of my sky channels have dropped out and am waiting for main event to watch live grr

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #427 on: May 13, 2018, 08:08:46 PM »

Tiger on the charge, three straight birdies (4th, 5th and 6th) to move to -11. Lovely to see the fella starting to find his game.

Scores generally coming in super low today.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #428 on: May 13, 2018, 08:21:35 PM »

Tiger on the charge, three straight birdies (4th, 5th and 6th) to move to -11. Lovely to see the fella starting to find his game.

Young Tiger would not be allowed on our course sporting that collarless shirt by jove - whatever next denim?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #429 on: May 13, 2018, 08:30:57 PM »

Young Tiger would not be allowed on our course sporting that collarless shirt by jove - whatever next denim?

Agree, don't like to see dress standards in golf dropping.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #430 on: May 13, 2018, 10:26:52 PM »

Jimmy Jimmy 

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #431 on: May 14, 2018, 12:04:12 AM »

Oh well place money isn't too bad when you're on @120/1 w/10 places but there was just a slight glimmer of hope of landing the extra £4K FTW.

I hope a couple of fellow ice-creams kept the faith and turned a nice little profit too.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #432 on: May 14, 2018, 09:56:49 AM »

Well done to Marky, Stevie and the other Webb backers too.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #433 on: May 14, 2018, 09:58:47 AM »

Well done to Marky, Stevie and the other Webb backers too.

Yup, well done lads. Well done Ralphy, too, on Jimmy Jimmy, plus Ralph wins a curry dinner from Marky McMark.

Of my hopeful selections, here's a list of those that finished in the required top 7 places;

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #434 on: May 14, 2018, 03:41:16 PM »

Cheers, chaps. Should keep me in Nandos until Vegas Grin

Wonder if old Palmer had the 'face spitter', he talks about in his book.

He tipped up the winner of the other golf tourney @ 50/1, for a 4000/1 double.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 ... 92 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: