blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:25:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 ... 92 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****  (Read 195876 times)
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #435 on: May 14, 2018, 03:48:57 PM »

well done chaps some good wins here

According to a friend of his on Twitter who seems reliable he had the double in running to return around 40k

Hope he keeps at least some of it, for a while anyway Smiley
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #436 on: May 14, 2018, 07:37:22 PM »

Cheers lads. I've ordered Palmers book for some light holiday reading as a small thank you  Smiley
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #437 on: May 14, 2018, 08:22:01 PM »

I got that last year, and it's definitely good for a laugh.

well done chaps some good wins here

According to a friend of his on Twitter who seems reliable he had the double in running to return around 40k

Hope he keeps at least some of it, for a while anyway Smiley

Probably won't be in Weymouth's Corals branch, singing at the screen Cheesy

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #438 on: May 21, 2018, 02:57:58 PM »

If anyone watched the TV coverage of the AT&T Byron Nelson, what did you think of the winner, young Aaron Wise?

I'd be interested in your observations.

Click to see full-size image.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #439 on: May 21, 2018, 03:02:06 PM »

Another question to the golf chaps - did you see the work Henni Zuel contributed to the TV coverage?

I thought she was excellent, a breath of fresh air.

Click to see full-size image.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #440 on: May 21, 2018, 05:34:19 PM »

As long as she remembers that epitome doesn't rhyme with catacomb next time Wink

She has gained a fantastic amount of confidence in the last twelve months - I like her approach.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #441 on: May 23, 2018, 02:01:11 PM »

The BMW @ Wentworth starts tomorrow, we ought to be able to find a bit of value somewhere, I'd have thought?

https://www.oddschecker.com/golf/bmw-championship/bmw-pga-championship/betting-markets

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #442 on: May 23, 2018, 04:54:14 PM »

Come on boys, I need somewhere to chuck my cash Grin

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #443 on: May 23, 2018, 05:34:09 PM »

Just a hunch but I think Thomas Pieters is due to play some good golf and the 60/1 1/4 1-6 with 366 looks as good a place as any to dispose of some readys Wink

Also like Ben An but have just played to win on betty.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 05:35:56 PM by Karabiner » Logged

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #444 on: May 23, 2018, 05:37:53 PM »

Just a hunch but I think Thomas Pieters is due to play some good golf and the 60/1 1/4 1-6 with 366 looks as good a place as any to dispose of some readys Wink

He's in my mini Team already Ralph, along with Fleetwood, Noren & Poulter.

Am looking for a few more darts, my list is hardly original.

I noticed "Hole in One" was only 4/7, or 5/4 "No Hole In One".

Even "2 Hole in Ones" is only 5/4.

I'm assuming there must be a few really short Par 3's, those prices are quite unusual I'd have thought. 

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #445 on: May 23, 2018, 06:42:30 PM »

I'm assuming there must be a few really short Par 3's, those prices are quite unusual I'd have thought. 

Im pretty sure the 2nd is the shortest and the 11th sometimes has an accessible front pin-position, but those prices seem extraordinarily skinny rather like your good svelte self.

I have Fleetwood on my firm too and have flung a few shekels on The Dude aka GGG at a working-man's price.

rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #446 on: May 23, 2018, 08:40:15 PM »

Fitzpatrick wins this at some point and this week seems as good a chance as ever. He's my main fancy this week.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #447 on: May 24, 2018, 07:33:06 AM »

FWIW, after a spell of hot weather, it rained all night here (5 or 6 miles from Wentworth), so the course will likely be receptive.

typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #448 on: May 24, 2018, 07:54:43 AM »

Casey is striking the ball well at the moment
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #449 on: May 26, 2018, 07:36:50 PM »

Realistically, I just have Noren still batting for me. He's in a 4 way tie for third, 4 behind the 2 joint leaders.

The hole in one got home on Day 2, but I was not on, it seemed ridic short.

I could not possibly have backed Rory at the head of the market, but despite some swings & swongs, he's done very well. 

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 ... 92 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: