blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:47:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 ... 92 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****  (Read 195933 times)
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #450 on: May 27, 2018, 12:54:07 PM »

It must be difficult for 2009 US Open champion Lucas Glover to play good golf when he has this waiting at home for him after every round.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/golf/44136513
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: May 30, 2018, 11:06:13 AM »

Jason Day is my main man this week at Memorial - usually referred to as "Jack's Tournament" - he's found his putting stroke again and I reckon he's the man to beat.

In the Ladies' US Open I've gone for youth, mainly in the form of Brooke henderson @28/1ew, and a speculative dabble on Angel Yin @125/1*ew who might be a nascent superstar.

*There is 200/1 available with satan's latest incarnation but they will only lay me bets to take out a tenner.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: May 30, 2018, 12:24:53 PM »

I mentioned this chap a few weeks ago, & further encouraged by a PM from a blonde who has opinions I muchly respect, (sorry, not replied yet, but will soonest) I've set fire to a modest sum of money by investing in Aaron Wise, who is generally 80/1 (EW, 6 places).

Might just be the worst bet I've ever made, which really is saying something.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: May 30, 2018, 12:48:12 PM »

Jason Day is my main man this week at Memorial - usually referred to as "Jack's Tournament" - he's found his putting stroke again and I reckon he's the man to beat.

In the Ladies' US Open I've gone for youth, mainly in the form of Brooke henderson @28/1ew, and a speculative dabble on Angel Yin @125/1*ew who might be a nascent superstar.

*There is 200/1 available with satan's latest incarnation but they will only lay me bets to take out a tenner.

Day is my main target to take on this week Ralph! Probably means he wins.

Has said before that he wouldn't play the event if not for the fact he lives nearby and his family come out to watch.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #454 on: May 30, 2018, 01:21:01 PM »

Day is my main target to take on this week Ralph! Probably means he wins.

Has said before that he wouldn't play the event if not for the fact he lives nearby and his family come out to watch.

Ooops didn't know that Ollie. He does have bits and pieces of decent form in this event though.

Have also had small 1/2pt ew dabbles on Na, Schauffele, and Niemann.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: May 31, 2018, 04:02:00 PM »

Guess who didn't get their 1st round leader bet on Joachin Niemann matched?

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: June 01, 2018, 02:17:09 PM »

Brooke Henderson withdraws from the Ladies' US Open before round two for "personal reasons".

Marvellous.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #457 on: June 01, 2018, 02:28:16 PM »

Heard that you had backed her, and didn't fancy the pain of carrying that bokked cash around for the weekend Grin

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: June 01, 2018, 08:13:41 PM »

I need a fingers down the throat Mark Roe emoji added to the list please.

Or someone could always garrotte the fkr first. 

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: June 08, 2018, 10:31:56 AM »

I have given In-Gee Chun @14/1 and Brooke Henderson @18/1 (both EW) the opportunity to redeem themselves in this week's Shoprite 3-round sprint in New Jersey.

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #460 on: June 11, 2018, 08:04:34 PM »

posted in TfT that in the US Open Baldfred has some decent prices on the more fancied players with 7 places @ 1/5 odds.

I've gone for Rose, Rahm, Rory, Day and Dechambeau
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #461 on: June 11, 2018, 11:03:50 PM »

Already on Brooks Koepka EW@35/1(kindly booosted by ladyboys) have also had a little 170 Jimmy Jimmy Walker on betty.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: June 13, 2018, 06:12:59 PM »

US Open

For those interested, the Road to Riches column on Betting Emporium - which is free - have put a tip up at a tempting price.

I'm on, thanks to a good friend, as I can't get on from here without risking my account.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #463 on: June 13, 2018, 07:25:02 PM »

Jimmy Walker has an oustanding record putting on this week's poa annua greens which are generally found on The West Coast Swing of the USPGA tour.

I'm not sure his resurgent illness-free form and his affinity for these particular kind of greens are reflected in his price - ~100 still looks yummy.

Also had small 1RL EW dabble and top-10 finish at huge prices Danny Willett who has finally started to show signs of life after a couple of years in a coma.

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #464 on: June 14, 2018, 02:50:06 PM »

So I'm putting lines through half my bets before half the field has started.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 ... 92 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: