blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:57:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 ... 92 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****  (Read 196052 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: June 18, 2018, 12:17:52 AM »

well done with koepka, ralph!

Thanks Dave.

Brooks was immense today and showed a great deal of heart.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: June 18, 2018, 02:11:30 AM »

Well done with the winner, Ralph!

The two here, are about the smartest people I know, I think.

To avoid confusion, Tal is the other one Wink

I just take that as the reason he never loses an argument, but have seen him stand corrected on a few occasions in the sports thread.

Think it's silly for two of blondes oldest members, and best posters* to be arguing about nonsense.

*As long as you're out of the Arsenal thread Wink

FWIW, I think the only place I've seen Tighty bait a little, is the Politics thread Cheesy

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: June 18, 2018, 07:13:31 AM »

Well done ralph
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: June 18, 2018, 09:00:36 AM »

Well done ralph

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: June 18, 2018, 04:46:24 PM »

Nice one Ralph and good shout on Stenson Tighty , the place got me out of it a little.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #500 on: June 20, 2018, 11:49:26 AM »

I've gone for Xander Schauffele EW @ a generously booosted 45/1 in this week's Travelers Championship where he managed a top-10 finish last year.

He played well last week at Shinnecock and finally seems comfortable with his new clubs following the equipment change at the start of the season.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: June 26, 2018, 11:29:07 AM »

It's the ladies' 2nd major this week on the LPGA tour at Kildeer Il.

Brooke Henderson 35/1 EW won here in 2016 and came 2nd last year losing by just one stroke so it's fair to assume that she has a decent chance of contending again.

Lizette Salas 80/1*EW  caught my eye last week with how confidently she was swinging the club, and has been playing very well this season - she has managed to find an additional ~30yds in driving distance this year and has played well here before. I like her chances of having a good week.

*boosted from 66/1 by ladyboys Smiley

Good Luck to any other hardy souls trying to predict how the ladies will perform this week.

typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: June 26, 2018, 12:58:43 PM »

Whilst we are looking at 35/1 shots I have backed Jimmy Walker and Kevin Na each way at the same price
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: June 26, 2018, 05:27:31 PM »

Whilst we are looking at 35/1 shots I have backed Jimmy Walker and Kevin Na each way at the same price

GL Trev! - any chance of an update on your (hopefully successful) laggro escapades on the LV super-seniors circuit?

typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: June 26, 2018, 09:45:06 PM »

GL Trev! - any chance of an update on your (hopefully successful) laggro escapades on the LV super-seniors circuit?

Thats a good question Ralph

Missed Venetian seniors because of deep run in Marathon, failing to cash

Three off bubble in Aria seniors

WSOP seniors out second level all in KK V AK he hits flush

Missed Wynn seniors playing marathon

WSOP super seniors out first level QQ v 78

PH seniors can't remember exact cards but got rivered

Had deep run in Aria $1100 out about eight from the money...was in seat nine all day then got moved to seat seven after ten hours play and was wearing new glasses, like Teeks I now need glasses to see the flop especially, to cut a long story short I mis-read the first card on the flop I thought it was an eight and it was a nine, I thought I had got second nuts and turned an healthy stack into Busto lol

Had a great time and returned with more funds than usual so was pretty pleased all round
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: June 27, 2018, 10:33:01 AM »

Angel Yin who is a prodigious and powerful young talent has been added to my ladies' team with 1/2 pt.EW @250/1 just in case she puts it all together this week.

rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: June 27, 2018, 06:39:55 PM »

Martin Kaymer to wrap up his captains pick this week for me

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: June 27, 2018, 06:44:58 PM »

I've joined you with a tickle EW on Mad Kevin - the course should suit him if he can keep his marbles in check.

GL us!

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: June 29, 2018, 09:40:18 AM »

Decent start for Brooke(-5 after bogeying her opening two holes) and a solid one from Lizzie(-2).

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: June 30, 2018, 09:30:05 AM »

Brooke is -6 and T1, Angel Yin burst onto the scene with an eagle-birdie-birdie finish for -2 and T12, and Lizzie is still hanging in there on E and T29.

Sweat on!

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 ... 92 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: