blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 09:04:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Official cryptocurrency thread (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Altcoin)
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 ... 88 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official cryptocurrency thread (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Altcoin)  (Read 303218 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1170 on: November 26, 2018, 06:00:23 AM »

$4.1k and were all in

Stay alert or have you got the auto buys in already ?

Hope you got cold feet on this

nobody would sell. if anybody is interested in selling hmu Smiley

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: November 26, 2018, 04:34:56 PM »

XRP somewhat off the $2-3 target for year end, wonder what happened ?

XRP isn't a cryptocurrency. If I'm being brutally honest its totally worthless. Lots of people see 'the partnerships' 'the banks using ripple', yeah cool.... now tell me more about why XRP has value.

Didnt know that as dont know anything about crypto obvs. Just saw it discussed here so brought it up again to be hilarious

sola virtus nobilitat
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: November 26, 2018, 04:36:45 PM »

$4.1k and were all in

I don't understand this. Do people trade amongst themselves to avoid commissions/ fees or whatnot

sola virtus nobilitat
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: November 26, 2018, 06:20:29 PM »

XRP isn't a cryptocurrency. If I'm being brutally honest its totally worthless. Lots of people see 'the partnerships' 'the banks using ripple', yeah cool.... now tell me more about why XRP has value.

Didnt know that as dont know anything about crypto obvs. Just saw it discussed here so brought it up again to be hilarious

Centralised token which has no Blockchain and is worthless. Rode the ‘crypto hype’ by recruiting/building a big fan base of people who blindly shill it
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1174 on: November 26, 2018, 06:38:29 PM »

Centralised token which has no Blockchain and is worthless. Rode the ‘crypto hype’ by recruiting/building a big fan base of people who blindly shill it

I think he missed the hilarious bit.....

The older I get, the better I was.
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: November 26, 2018, 07:20:46 PM »

Well it’s obviouslt tanked since it was discussed.. didn’t realise rubbing someone down for losing money was hilarious
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: November 26, 2018, 07:24:12 PM »

Haha, anyone can be forgiven for not picking up on the hilariousness

Interesting perspective from Youth,he obviously knows something about this sphere and he sees it as worthless - but people have managed to put a current value on the business at $15 billion, yes , that''s billions.

Mango, otoh, be he ramper, shill or man with insight suggested it would be worth around $2-3 at the end of the year, just a slight increase in value to $100 billion or so.

At $ 15 billion it's valued like a FTSE top 30 company -at $100 billion its up at the top 3 companies in the 5th/6th largest economy in the world - alongside, Shell/BP/HSBC

We know that Amazon, Apple, Google and a number of tech companies have emerged with absolutely huge market caps in a reasonably short time. This feels like a bigger paradigm shift to accept than the changes that drove the tech boom.

Anyway, its all incred

sola virtus nobilitat
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: November 26, 2018, 07:24:54 PM »

Well it’s obviouslt tanked since it was discussed.. didn’t realise rubbing someone down for losing money was hilarious

Ah, have to disagree on that, it definitely is

sola virtus nobilitat
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: November 26, 2018, 09:13:00 PM »

Sorry, I misinterpreted what you meant, I'm overly sensitive when it comes to potential mental health issue triggers. I've seen what can happen first hand.

I agree a $100bn is an absurd MC (especially when its worth exactly 0).
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: November 27, 2018, 03:18:49 AM »

$4.1k and were all in

I don't understand this. Do people trade amongst themselves to avoid commissions/ fees or whatnot

Yeh and ease

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: November 27, 2018, 04:20:02 AM »

Sorry, I misinterpreted what you meant, I'm overly sensitive when it comes to potential mental health issue triggers. I've seen what can happen first hand.

Meaning somebody losing money btw, I didn't mean I was triggered  Grin
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: November 27, 2018, 04:23:27 AM »

I really wouldn't be surprised to see altcoins start to decouple significantly from BTC soon (at least in the short term). Something similar happened briefly in 14/15.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 04:28:01 AM by youthnkzR » Logged
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: November 27, 2018, 04:29:21 AM »

12th Nov - 31st Dec 2014 is the period. Roughly : BTC -10%.... Altcoin MC +140%
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 04:30:52 AM by youthnkzR » Logged
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: November 27, 2018, 08:16:02 AM »

I'm still waiting for the article about the Winklevoss brothers being the first people in the world to lose a billion quid on bitcoin.

Doesn't seem to be as forthcoming as the one where they made a billion.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: November 27, 2018, 09:55:54 AM »

Meaning somebody losing money btw, I didn't mean I was triggered  Grin

I'm genuinely glad to hear that. I'm a slightly told you so, minor troll but no desire to cause offence to people

sola virtus nobilitat
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 ... 88 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: