blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:29:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Newborns and Newform
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 ... 25 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Newborns and Newform  (Read 79306 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: September 18, 2017, 05:19:32 PM »

Talking of which....are we Frolicing tomorrow Rich?!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
roshambo

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 18, 2017, 06:13:13 PM »

i can see a pattern emerging here

Care to alaborate?

I just meant I cant seem to win on a horse on my own or one of your picks.

My picks have been really lazy since Percy was born tbh the time it takes to study
A race how I do is really long. Will prob lose some viewers when I start back grinding a lot (this week)
As I will sometimes go weeks without a bet and will be fully tuned into poker.

Alan baileys assistant joe got us the badges on Thursday as they have a horse with him esspeegee
And I was ribbing joe on Thursday saying he would never win a race etc, anyhow he's gone and bloody won
Today at Brighton, egg on my face😂. Prob one of the worst rated paco boys out there and hoping it might jump a hurdle
For them soon

Last decent win I had was Secret Advisor in York, too many nearly there's since
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #257 on: September 19, 2017, 02:30:16 AM »

I'm not but it could easily win, looks to me like 7f is too sharp for her to show her best.
Diva star looks similar profile.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 19, 2017, 01:45:01 PM »

I'm not but it could easily win, looks to me like 7f is too sharp for her to show her best.
Diva star looks similar profile.

Not sure your Prescott informant is up to much mate. Looked properly off that time, when they have said nothing. Was cursing you for 6.9 furlongs there!!  Grin

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #259 on: September 19, 2017, 01:53:13 PM »

I have to ask if I want the info didn't bother as I'm in full grind mode now
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #260 on: September 20, 2017, 04:41:11 PM »

Ancient longing is very well fancied by mr charlton today had decent bet 3/1 in the 5.15
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #261 on: September 20, 2017, 05:44:18 PM »

🤦‍♂️   
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 22, 2017, 03:07:21 PM »

I wonder what Mr Charlton thought of the chances of Blakeney Point? (Newb 2:55) Won cozily, with re-application of cheek pieces a key factor?
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #263 on: September 23, 2017, 07:28:41 AM »

No idea, I only enquire when im punting. Been grinding a little this week. It's a shame the Ayr gold cup isn't on
It's been a great race for me dating back to 2001. In June of that year I went on my first lads holiday with 3 pals to Benidorm.
I was 15 and my mates mum and dad came with us albeit different hotel. I used to pop down to one of the bar bookies in the afternoon as I've never
Been a beach person and have a few wagers. Whilst in there one day I struck up a conversation with a fella and we had a few pints. I followed him in on about 4 winners from 5 I thought he was god himself. Before I left he told me to bet continent in the Ayr gold cup. Shame it was pre mobile phone days (for me anyway) as I'd still be saying thank you now. When I got back from holiday June time, i was topping up at the local independent
every week until the day it got up at 11/1 I think. Ended up with about £170 on it and saw the result when I got back from hillsborough oioi the dazzler

Had a few decent nights on poker this week, 3rd b109 and 6th 55r eclipse series on 888 so cashed out about £2500 from make up deal
And keeps figure 0 before a huge Sunday. Gonna try and satty into the 5200.

As for today I like 2 vs the field in the group 3 sprint at Newbury.
Soooooo much pace in the race I like muthmir or encore d'or to pick up the pieces here.
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #264 on: September 30, 2017, 04:54:10 AM »

Not looked at a formbook all week, been grinding away pinching bits and bobs
Percy much more settled now. Playing the £1100 at dtd on Friday then playing Skalie's streamed
Cash game on Wednesday the 11th. Booked a trip to Benidorm for Vicks brothers 40th next year
And looking to go to clonmel for the coursing in feb.
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #265 on: October 04, 2017, 07:50:46 PM »

first driving lesson in 16 years today haha went really well hopefully pass before the end of the year.

playing first live tourney for an age at dtd on friday really looking forward to it
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #266 on: October 05, 2017, 05:53:18 AM »

If kohinoor diamond doesn't win the 7.45 Chelmsford tomorrow I'll be surprised
And our lass will be when she she's the accounts 😬, rather large bet at 4/1 required
Might take a freeroll as I fully expect it to go off under 2/1.

I've not been punting much at all, having a really good spell at poker it seems to be the softest
It's been in years, a lot of regs getting confused with PIO solver and forgetting solid fundamentals
There's not a chance in the world I could earn as much money at horses than at poker at the current time
So priorities mean that the nags on the back burner. Only betting info and other people's opinions I respect.

Longtime friend and great poker player Chris Brammer is an excellent judge and I follow him whenever he likes one.
His recent bracelet and a few other scores have allowed him to fulfill a lifelong dream of owning his own horse, a filly out of
Compton place trained by Archie Watson which will be hitting the tracks next year. The dam is secret romance so the obvious name
He wanted was California love, but it's not available. Any ideas?

Really looking forward to dtd £1100 on Friday maybe as much for just seeing some old faces and leaving all the carnage to
Vick (I'm sure her mum will help out) for the day
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: October 05, 2017, 07:32:03 AM »

If kohinoor diamond doesn't win the 7.45 Chelmsford tomorrow I'll be surprised
And our lass will be when she she's the accounts 😬, rather large bet at 4/1 required
Might take a freeroll as I fully expect it to go off under 2/1.

I've not been punting much at all, having a really good spell at poker it seems to be the softest
It's been in years, a lot of regs getting confused with PIO solver and forgetting solid fundamentals
There's not a chance in the world I could earn as much money at horses than at poker at the current time
So priorities mean that the nags on the back burner. Only betting info and other people's opinions I respect.

Longtime friend and great poker player Chris Brammer is an excellent judge and I follow him whenever he likes one.
His recent bracelet and a few other scores have allowed him to fulfill a lifelong dream of owning his own horse, a filly out of
Compton place trained by Archie Watson which will be hitting the tracks next year. The dam is secret romance so the obvious name
He wanted was California love, but it's not available. Any ideas?

Really looking forward to dtd £1100 on Friday maybe as much for just seeing some old faces and leaving all the carnage to
Vick (I'm sure her mum will help out) for the day

Not sure if it's taken but 'Californication' seems a good option if he's keen that it's derived from the dam/sire's names. Pleased to hear the poker is going so well. Thanks for the horse info.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: October 05, 2017, 08:02:53 AM »

No Diggity might be better than California Love anyway. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: October 05, 2017, 09:42:10 AM »

How about California Dreaming?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 ... 25 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: