blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:46:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272477 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The Apprentice 2018 thread
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Apprentice 2018 thread  (Read 49106 times)
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2017, 07:58:49 AM »

Less of the bad mouthing Charles please.

Regards

C

Blue text
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2017, 04:48:43 PM »

Less of the bad mouthing Charles please.

Regards

C

Charles is an idiot Smiley

PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2017, 06:53:55 PM »

So well cast every year. Where do they find them?

Got to be tits who register for "extra" roles with casting companies. 

I missed the first two week so just watched both back to back and also youre fired straight after them.  Jeff was comedy but that accent grated he had to go, if he never had that annoying twang I'd have liked to see him stay for shits and giggles.  That Elizabeth, lol.  That has to be a trans no?

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2017, 08:26:14 PM »

lettttttttttts go again, hoping to get out of last weeks hole!!

PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2017, 09:05:40 PM »

Boys win this for their new PM. 
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2017, 09:30:36 PM »

Boys win this for their new PM. 

Fucked it.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2017, 10:08:03 PM »

What a bunch of absolute morons.

Changing Geffrii to Siimon, when it's exactly the fucking same and the robot is already programmed to say Geffrii.

Nice one.

4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2017, 10:35:42 PM »

You cannot dream up the levels of incompetence that this lot find.

And how many times does the worst team win simply because the other team fuck it up even more?

It winds me up no end; then I watch The Apprentice: You're Fired and calm down again.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2017, 03:22:00 AM »

Changing Geffrii to Siimon, when it's exactly the fucking same and the robot is already programmed to say Geffrii.

Nice one.

Jeffrii*

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2017, 05:49:12 AM »

Im pretty shocked the PM didnt get fired, she was responsible for all of the biggest fuck ups and got off fairly lightly in the boardroom.

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2017, 10:06:22 AM »

Nice one.

Jeffrii*

You're quite correct, Jeffrii, or Siimon.... SO basically it's called Jeffrii but there's a board here with Siimon on it, and we're calling it Siimon, because that's what the board you can't see says, only the robot gonna call himself Jeffrii, it's like his nickname you know, like at school I knew this guy called Craig James, his name is Craig but we all called him James. It's actually very simple.

But yeh Siimon Jeffrii (real name Siimon, but everyone calls him Jeffrii) £750 robot aimed at the over-60's market who frequently forget to take their medications (because, as we know - everyone over 60 needs to take medication daily) but when they are not forgetting to take their medicine they are doing the downward facing dog  My parents are over 60, they don't like technology, would never spend £750 on anything that wasn't a holiday or a car, neither of them are on regular medication, my mum is an excellent cook and goes to Yogo classes 3 times a week (as a social thing mostly, because as we know...over 60s are SO VERY VERY LONELY)

I'm surprised that the other robot, which just says the 3 times table and tells you how to say colours in french in between random completely pointless and un-balancing karate moves would have been 10x more useful

TO BE FAIR. It was a pretty stupid task 

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2017, 02:48:03 PM »

Im pretty shocked the PM didnt get fired, she was responsible for all of the biggest fuck ups and got off fairly lightly in the boardroom.

You could tell she was never going though. She's favourite to win the whole thing imo and pretty much no bad she fucked up here she was gonna survive imo.

Elliot always going there, Sugar hates candidates like him.

Hating Siobhan massive, even though she's in my team. What a horrible person to have to deal with.

Liking my boys James and Andrew and also Bushra is strong. 

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2017, 05:10:12 PM »

Hating Siobhan massive What a horrible person to have to deal with.

Big +1

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2017, 05:51:31 PM »

You could tell she was never going though. She's favourite to win the whole thing imo and pretty much no bad she fucked up here she was gonna survive imo.

Hating Siobhan massive, even though she's in my team. What a horrible person to have to deal with.

Would like to bet James/Sarah Lynn and evens for fun sweat vs last nights pm.

Anybody interested?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2017, 07:18:07 PM »

No way she's a real person. Couldn't get on Big Brother, so invented a couple of multi-million turnover businesses, and found a pair of comedy secretary glasses in her daughter's dressing up box.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: