blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:38:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The Apprentice 2018 thread
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Apprentice 2018 thread  (Read 49058 times)
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2017, 05:47:16 AM »

I'd feel a bit robbed going tonight. Not sure how Elizabeth survived, felt like there were more behind the scenes going on. I was surprised James even mentioned Sarj, definitely Joanna and Elizabeth for me. Elizabeth punted this week super hard, perfect week for her to sit back and stay in the trenches. What a terrible name too.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2017, 07:35:57 AM »

Yeah, thought for sure Joanna was getting the boot there, Saj probably a little hard-done by.

I've now got 1 person left, luckily that person is Sarah Lynn Smiley

4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 23, 2017, 09:52:51 AM »

Well, that was fun. About time Sir Al got down to business in the boardroom!

Spoiler alert.........

Elizabeth may well be the dark horse in the field.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 23, 2017, 09:58:07 AM »

I was willing him on, double eviction looked on the cards from a fair way out but the rarely seen triple! Excellent stuff

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 23, 2017, 12:00:07 PM »

holy f****************k

A triple, a mthrFKN triple!!!!!!!!!!

Shit got real, real real. Some deadwood drifted down the river there.

The two most likely to go now, Joanna or Elizabeth are on the same team...reckon Sugar will move one of them over so he's defo got someone to fire next week?

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2017, 12:48:17 PM »

Gonna make some predictions Smiley

Joanna

Weakest by a mile, no way she wins, only way she can make top 5 is if she wins every task, maybe she gets moved to a team with Sarah/Jade/Micheala and they carry her into the top 5!

Elizabeth

Ridiculous person, I think Lord Suggy has known for 6-7 weeks he is never going to work with this women, but has some sort of hidden respect for her bullish methods.  Also he knows she is a real nightmare to work with and its a good test for his legit candidates to see how they handle her. I actually think she's probably a good business women and I wouldn't be shocked for her business to be legitimately good and her business plan might be one of the best...

Bushra

Not shown much really, been pretty solid and stayed out of trouble, very unlikely to make any massive donk offs so has a fair chance of making the top 5, think she's got a lot of ground to make up on the strongest people. She's won a lot of her tasks and a strong few weeks along with a good business plan could easily see her make an Alana style run at the gold though, wouldn't rule it out - would love a big price bet on her!

Harrison

Made a few pretty big mistakes in tasks and lost a lot of them, Karen and Claude like him and everyone seems to respect him, seems to be improving and the kind of guy Lord Suggy could work with as he'll be a real grafter, he might not turn his £250k into £25m but he'll probably die trying. I think he might struggle to get away with a huge mistake but might be forgiven a few little blunders as long as someone else is there to fire.

James

Seems confident and strong, but has actually made loads of stupid mistakes, got bashed from pillar to post by Elizabeth and think Suggy reaching the end of his tether with him. Very well presented though and handles himself pretty well, can see him getting to the final 5 barring not mistakes and can see him having a solid business plan, think he's an unlikely winner but probably favourite for top 5 and got an outside shot at heads up.

Micheala

Strong, bossy, handles the boys, gets the job done - made a few clangers (the Jeffriii / Siiimon incident was inexcusable) but she's good with sales, works hard, gets stuck in - can't imagine there's much for Sugar to dislike about her at this point, hardly lost a task and never been in the boardroom. Seems to already have a successful business too, which has pricked Sugar interest - I reckon she could be forgiven a medium sized blunder in the next 3 weeks.

Jade

Hardly lost a task, never been in bottom 3, strong, good at sales, seems very well liked, doesn't take nonsense an strong in the boardroom, also on the strongest team at the momet regardless of who joins them alongside Micheala and Sarah - I think for her to get booted before the top 5 would need to be a series of huge donk - offs. Close to a lock for top 5 and without seeing her business plan, I think she'll be sick in the interviews but have a feeling she might have a stupid business plan... decent business plan and I reckon she could be a close favourite.

Sarah

Last weeks incident with the bird crap was her first real wobble, she lead the rabble to victory on week 1 with everyone loving her, you can tell everyone thinks she's great, she's super solid, talks a lot of sense and I think ticks all the boxes Lord Sugar is looking for, like Jade she would be forgiven all but the most horrific of errors in the next 3 weeks and has to be close to a certainty for top 5, seems pretty unflappable and should interview well so would have to make her favourite at this point.

8th - Joanna
7th - Elizabeth
6th - James
5th - Bushra
4th - Micheala
3rd - Harrison
2nd - Jade
1st - Sarah

HEARD IT HERE Smiley

vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2017, 02:17:49 PM »

James goes next time he's in the boardroom imo
Elizabeth looking a bit of a dark horse. Pisses everyone off, which sugar loves, but isn't full of bullshit like most of them
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 23, 2017, 08:22:32 PM »

Elizabeth FTW

Regards

C

Blue text
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 24, 2017, 12:48:08 PM »

Dave,

You've lost your head

Bushra FTW

Regards,

AG

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 24, 2017, 03:23:52 PM »

This bunch would have made for a fine series of Big Brother.

Regards

C

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 24, 2017, 05:24:51 PM »

Elizabeth nailed on for the final.

Bushra, Harrison, Sarah Jane all punching.

Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 24, 2017, 11:48:49 PM »

I just got a Linked In connection request from James White. He runs a recruitment firm and he is prospecting for business with me. The perfect time to link with as many in house recruitment, HR and IT Managers I would say.
Rupert
:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: November 26, 2017, 03:03:43 PM »

Definite to make the final:
Elizabeth, Sarah

Definite to not make the final:
Bushra, Joanna, Jade

Undecided:
James, Harrison, Michaela (although she definitely won't win)

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 27, 2017, 12:26:05 PM »

Elizabeth, Sarah

Bushra, Joanna, Jade

Undecided:

I still owe you £100 from last yr!

Jade vs Elizabeth last longer wash if 5th/4th/3rd?

Rupert
:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: November 27, 2017, 02:43:59 PM »

Elizabeth, Sarah

Bushra, Joanna, Jade

Undecided:

I still owe you £100 from last yr!

Jade vs Elizabeth last longer wash if 5th/4th/3rd?

Booked for £100 I have Elizabeth!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: