blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:09:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272580 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Pick two....
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pick two....  (Read 4686 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 26, 2018, 12:10:26 PM »

Pick two to defend you, the rest will be coming to kill you

why those two?

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
mikeymike

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 12:30:35 PM »

Man with rifle - to shoot you through the head - as which ever options you choose your dead.
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 12:51:34 PM »

Gorillas + man with rifle. Hide in a tree and pray. Better get your eagle smasher ready i suppose. Maybe an automatic would be enough?

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 01:02:50 PM »

3 bears are massively better than 4 lions. They'd crush the lions' skulls in a single swipe.

10,000 anythings is handy. If just 200 broke through the defence, you'd be in trouble.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2018, 01:06:08 PM »

What are the 10k things?  Small rodents obviously.  You could run over them and squash a lot I would think, it's not like you'd stand still.

Probably go for the gun and bears or lions.   If the bears are up for it I'd go for them but they often like a snooze and plod about - if it's that sort of bear I'd go with lions.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2018, 01:10:51 PM »

I'd get the gun on my side, simply becaus I don't want him on the other side.

50 eagles I think, 1 seagull at the seaside can be pretty annoying, so suspect 50 seagulls would be enough to put off the rest.

Male lions are pretty lazy, the crocodiles would come and they'd be like whatever, and just go back to sleep.

Crocodiles are way too thick to work out which side they are on.

Wolves don't strike me as defenders.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2018, 01:22:07 PM »

Rifle and 50 Eagles

Having air superiority is surely the best thing in any war.

Ah! The element of surprise
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2018, 02:34:44 PM »

10,000 rats actively trying to kill you are going to overwhelm any of the other quantities, so I'll take them and the marksman.
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2018, 02:42:13 PM »

I'd get the gun on my side, simply becaus I don't want him on the other side.

50 eagles I think, 1 seagull at the seaside can be pretty annoying, so suspect 50 seagulls would be enough to put off the rest.

Male lions are pretty lazy, the crocodiles would come and they'd be like whatever, and just go back to sleep.

Crocodiles are way too thick to work out which side they are on.

Wolves don't strike me as defenders.

Saw a video of 3 chained up sled dogs holding back a hungry polar bear. Pretty sure wolves are like sled dogs on speed so if their lives depend on it they'd be handy to have on your side.

I don't see how you can possibly survive if you have 10000 rats determined to take your eyeballs. They can eat through steel wire armoured cable, they're tough bastards with an instinct to live. There's nothing on that list that could possibly stop them before they got to you so you really have no choice but to have them on your side.

Think my choice would have to be the wolves and the rats. I've seen leopards take down alligators so hopefully the wolves can sort them out with the rats providing a distraction.

Got to use the rats wisely and preserve the wolves though especially against the geezer with the gun.

If everybody attacks at once it's going to be problematic without doubt and the first wave of eagles is going to be an absolute c**t.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2018, 03:47:28 PM »

If 4-5 eagles can handle the shooter before he takes aim, then ill take them + rats.

A few hundred rats for each animal + the remaining eagles should be enough

Certainly wouldn't want the eagles and rats on the other side, no real defence v either

Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2018, 04:59:28 PM »

Yea, Eagles and rats.

Eagles can always lift you up out of trouble if it gets a bit too much. Send them straight for the guy with the gun while rats run defence. Then split the eagles into groups and get pecking at the eyes. Rats can then take over offense and eagles on patrol.
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2018, 05:11:18 PM »

Yea, Eagles and rats.

Eagles can always lift you up out of trouble if it gets a bit too much. Send them straight for the guy with the gun while rats run defence. Then split the eagles into groups and get pecking at the eyes. Rats can then take over offense and eagles on patrol.

Eagles and rats was my first choice but I can't figure out how they sort out those armour plated alligators?

Rats couldn't possibly have any affect no matter how many there are and I'm pretty sure the eyes are very well protected.

Could 20 eagles potentially pick up an alligator and then drop it from high enough to kill it?

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2018, 08:00:39 PM »

Yea, Eagles and rats.

Eagles and rats was my first choice but I can't figure out how they sort out those armour plated alligators?

Rats couldn't possibly have any affect no matter how many there are and I'm pretty sure the eyes are very well protected.

Could 20 eagles potentially pick up an alligator and then drop it from high enough to kill it?

Same. I'll take the numbers. Crocodiles would be of lowest priority given their limited mobility, whereas I'd have no escape versus an eagle or 10k rodents.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2018, 08:02:53 PM »

Crocs and rifle.

Use crocs as a den.

Best Bitter.
Mohican

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2018, 08:27:11 PM »

Crocs and rifle.

Use crocs as a den.
Live on the island in the middle of the Crocs lake. In their natural habitat and you've only gotta worry about the Eagles.

Cymru am byth
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: