blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:13:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272595 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Red Card for Carragher?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Red Card for Carragher?  (Read 10637 times)
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2018, 09:40:27 PM »

Has to be the sack.  How can it be anything else?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2018, 10:33:58 PM »

1st time poster • March 12, 2018 12:13 PM GMT
spittin unknowingly at a 14 yr old or going to pick your 14 yr old kids up in a car whilst drunk,kirsty Gallagher didn't get the sack

Interesting post on the betfair forum regarding this issue.
bagel
bagel

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2018, 10:37:58 PM »

genuinely surprised that you have never posted on betfair before Tongue
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2018, 10:45:14 PM »

genuinely surprised that you have never posted on betfair before Tongue

How do you know i haven't? 
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2018, 10:55:07 PM »

Also this whole bloody gotcha culture where everyone is just waiting for somebody to slip up so we can put it on social media destroy their careers is getting really tedious. Bollock him and move on.

World's gone mad. Can't even spit at someone these days without getting in trouble...

The Twitter witch hunts and public shamings are pretty nasty and agree it's a horrible trend, but this one didn't take much blowing up. Also not sure why it's taking so long to give him the boot.

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2018, 10:57:52 PM »

Just been watching BBC chat with Freddie, Robbie Savage and Ping Pong guy going on about spitting being lowest of the low, worse than a head butt, punch etc. Don’t know about anyone else but I’d rather take the spit, it doesn’t hurt and I’m going to flatten the person (assuming they aren’t enormous  Shocked) that did it one way or another after be it punch, ashtray or whatever other weapon I can reach.....
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2018, 11:13:50 PM »

Just been watching BBC chat with Freddie, Robbie Savage and Ping Pong guy going on about spitting being lowest of the low, worse than a head butt, punch etc. Don’t know about anyone else but I’d rather take the spit, it doesn’t hurt and I’m going to flatten the person (assuming they aren’t enormous  Shocked) that did it one way or another after be it punch, ashtray or whatever other weapon I can reach.....

We're not in the 90s anymore, Woodsey Cheesy

You definitely don't strike me as the type to go glassing people, either.

Archer

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2018, 11:18:47 PM »

Bizarre and disgusting. Clearly, Sky can sack him if they so choose.

Thompson and Gallagher both kept their jobs after drink driving offences. The latter was 3 x the drink driving limit at 11 in the morning and on her way to pick-up her children and that is 100 x worse than spitting in my opinion.

Good chance Carragher stays IMO. Unlike Keys and Gray (who they wanted out) it strikes me they don't wan't to lose Carragher. Hence he has been free today for multiple apology interviews on the Beeb, ITV and Sky whilst they test public opinion. Support for him by some of his media chums as well.

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2018, 11:20:55 PM »

I’m not, but funnily enough people don’t cause me problems because I’m polite and people don’t talk shit to me in real life like they do online. But if it comes my way and I can’t avoid it I’ll do what’s necessary to make sure I don’t get hurt.......unless I’m a dribbling pissed mess which does happen on occasion in which case I’m probably fcked 
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2018, 11:22:18 PM »

Thompson and Gallagher both kept their jobs after drink driving offences. The latter was 3 x the drink driving limit at 11 in the morning and on her way to pick-up her children and that is 100 x worse than spitting in my opinion.

Good chance Carragher stays IMO. Unlike Keys and Gray (who they wanted out) it strikes me they don't wan't to lose Carragher. Hence he has been free today for multiple apology interviews on the Beeb, ITV and Sky whilst they test public opinion. Support for him by some of his media chums as well.

11 in the morning  Shocked didn’t know that, way worse.......
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2018, 11:31:45 PM »

I’m not, but funnily enough people don’t cause me problems because I’m polite and people don’t talk shit to me in real life like they do online. But if it comes my way and I can’t avoid it I’ll do what’s necessary to make sure I don’t get hurt.......unless I’m a dribbling pissed mess which does happen on occasion in which case I’m probably fcked 

I've found that I don't get much aggro, now I don't act like a helmet. That said, I almost got into my first fight for 10 years last summer in Vegas, when some pissed up brit decided he wanted a row. Would have been quite interesting, considering I can't move without crutches Cheesy

Generally easy enough to avoid, most of the time, and flinging ashtrays about is never going to end well, lol.

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2018, 11:32:47 PM »

Also this whole bloody gotcha culture where everyone is just waiting for somebody to slip up so we can put it on social media destroy their careers is getting really tedious. Bollock him and move on.

World's gone mad. Can't even spit at someone these days without getting in trouble...

The Twitter witch hunts and public shamings are pretty nasty and agree it's a horrible trend, but this one didn't take much blowing up. Also not sure why it's taking so long to give him the boot.

I find it hard to decide what is more unedifying. The public shaming witch hunts or carraghers ridic apologising trying to cling on to his job. Both are unpleasant aspects of society today

sola virtus nobilitat
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2018, 11:32:59 PM »

11 in the morning  Shocked didn’t know that, way worse.......

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/sep/04/kirsty-gallacher-gets-two-year-ban-after-admitting-drink-driving
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2018, 11:44:52 PM »

I've found that I don't get much aggro, now I don't act like a helmet. That said, I almost got into my first fight for 10 years last summer in Vegas, when some pissed up brit decided he wanted a row. Would have been quite interesting, considering I can't move without crutches Cheesy

Generally easy enough to avoid, most of the time, and flinging ashtrays about is never going to end well, lol.

I don’t ever get any aggro, especially since I stopped playing poker, it was people pulling fast ones I couldn’t help but say something to, had a lot of close calls but nothing ever happened. Closest was in Vegas a few years back, jeeezzzzz thought it was going to happen and I doubt it would have ended well for me in hindsight lol but hey ho......

As for the mouthpieces slinging insults on poker forums, well they don’t say boo to a goose in real life from my experience......
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2018, 05:54:37 AM »

When he is sacked it's going to set an interesting precedent when we get another Rudi Voller. Team's new £100m striker spits at crowd or another player? Errr it is disgusting...but you know what...

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: