blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:37:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Red Card for Carragher?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Red Card for Carragher?  (Read 10613 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« on: March 12, 2018, 03:48:27 PM »

Looks like Jamie Carragher is in big trouble with his employers at Sky Sports.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43376262

If you were his boss at Sky, how would you handle this?

1) Move on its no big deal

2) Give him a good bollocking

3) Tin tack?

And "why"?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 04:01:58 PM »

Probably b. Stupid and I think he knows it. Chance to apologise and told to sort himself out.

If you are the mum of the kid do you

a/ slap your husband silly for risking her life driving on a motorway dicking about with a mobile phone.

b/ slap your husband silly for indulging in the slagging while he's got the kid & opening the window when your daughter asks him not to.

c/ cringe at being married to the type of arsehole who taunts and slags someone then runs to the press when they react.

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 04:06:13 PM »

Has to be sacked surely?  Bad enough doing this on the pitch.  Literally no excuse at all for doing that in his position to anyone no matter how much shit he was getting.    Can't believe the ultra corporate slick sky organisation could ever be seen to take any of the other two options surely?  He is easily replaceable and hardly their number 1 pundit by any means. 
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 04:08:34 PM »

Yeah, has to be the sack, absolutely disgusting.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 04:09:56 PM »

Husband needs a slap for behaving like a twat!
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2018, 04:13:11 PM »

Probably b. Stupid and I think he knows it. Chance to apologise and told to sort himself out.

a/ slap your husband silly for risking her life driving on a motorway dicking about with a mobile phone.

b/ slap your husband silly for indulging in the slagging while he's got the kid & opening the window when your daughter asks him not to.

c/ cringe at being married to the type of arsehole who taunts and slags someone then runs to the press when they react.

Think that's my general reaction to it all. Give him a bollocking and get on with it, was never a chance of getting sprayed from that distance anyway. Driver of the car is an arsehole.

Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2018, 04:13:18 PM »

Husband needs a slap for behaving like a twat!

Slap and Sack for both for leaving me agreeing with Woodsey!! 

Grin

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2018, 04:19:19 PM »

Off you go, son.

Shame, as I always enjoyed seeing him and Neville dig each other out.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2018, 04:22:36 PM »

Hard to beleive what they have been discussing all day and the decision wasn't made by lunchtime?  Tough to win an unfair dismissal case in a public role when you spit in a random guys face caught on camera!
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2018, 04:41:56 PM »

Hard to beleive what they have been discussing all day and the decision wasn't made by lunchtime?  Tough to win an unfair dismissal case in a public role when you spit in a random guys face caught on camera!

I personally think the guy who shot the vid should be getting at least as much shit for driving while filming and being a general twat tbh! People think they can do and say stupid shit without consequence these days, that’s wrong!
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2018, 04:57:52 PM »

ABC

I've always thought Carragher was a dick and that goes double after this, but the driver is the one at fault (more so) here. My missus is on the motorway all day tomorrow for work stuff and it worries me more people are driving with a phone in their hands than any scummy thing a millionaire does out of his car window.

Also this whole bloody gotcha culture where everyone is just waiting for somebody to slip up so we can put it on social media destroy their careers is getting really tedious. Bollock him and move on.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 04:59:50 PM by DaveShoelace » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2018, 05:11:22 PM »

scousers going to scouse.  For all the slick sky presentation of Carragher with the sharp suits and slick hair cuts he is still a scouser.  Could you ever imagine Gary Neville doing what JC did ?  Literally no chance.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2018, 05:36:52 PM »

At least he's jumped straight up and fronted it out.

Thought it was a young bloke with his mrs, didn't realise it was his daughter.

Muppets all around.

You'd think it was her he spat at.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 05:40:02 PM by Marky147 » Logged

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2018, 05:40:20 PM »

Muppets all around.

Meh, I’m waiting for the day when someone turns around and tells every to go fk themselves in spots like these because the guy deserved it rather than whimpering at press demands to apologise
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2018, 05:42:47 PM »

Muppets all around.

Meh, I’m waiting for the day when someone turns around and tells every to go fk themselves in spots like these because the guy deserved it rather than whimpering at press demands to apologise

Surprised you're not more sympathetic, with it being likely to affect his pension if he doesn't toe the line Wink

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: