blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:12:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Luton 25/25 Lets have some fun.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Luton 25/25 Lets have some fun.  (Read 51442 times)
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: December 30, 2018, 01:50:12 PM »

Got to DTD in plenty of time, simple transaction to buy in using PPLive đź’µ, already seen a few Luton regs. Done a few primed minds, really have grown to love that app.

Anyway lose the 1st pot but with 150bb starting stack we have plenty of time.

Think a handy player from next door might have just sat down, not 100% sure, just going from memory of seeing a picture.

Lost another with QQ when the villain barrels every street including the Ace river, the board was T94KA, I played it far too passive and deserved to lose the pot.

Won two on the bounce. QJ hitting J high flop, managed to stay in front all the way against what turned out to be AK.

Then flopped a gut shot with J9, turned the straight and got no extra.

Third one get me back to starting stack, raise 79cc from MP, BB calls, J72 flop, check, bet, call, Q turn check, bet, fold.

Hello, Love button ante, should be the standard everywhere, better than BB ante in my humble.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 30, 2018, 02:00:34 PM »

Got to DTD in plenty of time, simple transaction to buy in using PPLive đź’µ, already seen a few Luton regs. Done a few primed minds, really have grown to love that app.

Think a handy player from next door might have just sat down, not 100% sure, just going from memory of seeing a picture.

Yep, it was Bromley04, thankfully just got moved to a new table, lol, although I was to his right he was the button to my BB, really didn’t fancy having my blind attacked for the next 6 hours or so.

Ask him what sort of Xmas Burnley FC had. That'll tilt him, for sure.

Lol, I’ve noticed him and his wife are Burnley fanatics, Natalie possible more than Adam.

Give them both my best wishes please. Natalie got a very good write up in yesterday's UKOPS Report. She does a Burnley Podcast, & got to the final of "Football podcast of the Year" or somesuch.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: December 30, 2018, 02:09:04 PM »

Lost another with QQ when the villain barrels every street including the Ace river, the board was T94KA, I played it far too passive and deserved to lose the pot.

Won two on the bounce. QJ hitting J high flop, managed to stay in front all the way against what turned out to be AK.

Third one get me back to starting stack, raise 79cc from MP, BB calls, J72 flop, check, bet, call, Q turn check, bet, fold.

Hello, Love button ante, should be the standard everywhere, better than BB ante in my humble.

Couple more hands AKos in CO vs BB won with a check bet call on Q high flop, ck ck 8 turn and ck ck J river and I beat A7.

Also picked off a bluff on the river with J9 in a 3 way pot on J72TK after i bet flop, call call and it was check to river, guy last to act bets it, I called and he insta mucked, didn’t have to show my hand, although in hindsight maybe I should l have showed.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 30, 2018, 02:10:57 PM »

Yep, it was Bromley04, thankfully just got moved to a new table, lol, although I was to his right he was the button to my BB, really didn’t fancy having my blind attacked for the next 6 hours or so.

Ask him what sort of Xmas Burnley FC had. That'll tilt him, for sure.

Lol, I’ve noticed him and his wife are Burnley fanatics, Natalie possible more than Adam.

Give them both my best wishes please. Natalie got a very good write up in yesterday's UKOPS Report. She does a Burnley Podcast, & got to the final of "Football podcast of the Year" or somesuch.

Will do
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 30, 2018, 02:16:10 PM »

I just love watching people at the poker table. The guy that always puts in less of the Sb and bb than he should. The person who huffs and puffs after they had to fold and the next card out they would have got there. The one who doesn’t play a hand and everyone folds the moment they are in the pot. The old fella with the shaky hands who wins with 42 from utg after turn8ng the straight and betting out of turn, “he can’t have a 4 can he” “ yes he can”, lol.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: December 30, 2018, 02:24:26 PM »

Couple more hands AKos in CO vs BB won with a check bet call on Q high flop, ck ck 8 turn and ck ck J river and I beat A7.

Also picked off a bluff on the river with J9 in a 3 way pot on J72TK after i bet flop, call call and it was check to river, guy last to act bets it, I called and he insta mucked, didn’t have to show my hand, although in hindsight maybe I should l have showed.

KhKs UTG, 2 callers, A79ccc, ck ck ck, three clubs turn, lol, ck ck ck, Two Diamonds river, AdTc wins in Bb.

30 second shot clock and 4 time back cards, excellent, should be the norm, absolutely no messing around, poker is alive.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: December 30, 2018, 03:11:56 PM »

KhKs UTG, 2 callers, A79ccc, ck ck ck, three clubs turn, lol, ck ck ck, Two Diamonds river, AdTc wins in Bb.

30 second shot clock and 4 time back cards, excellent, should be the norm, absolutely no messing around, poker is alive.

Just lost half my stack with QQ, I raised from MP, Sb calls, bb re raised (tightest player at table), I call, sb calls, J86 hh flop, sb Cks , bb leads for pot (last time he done this he showed a set), I call, sb folds. Two Diamonds river, BB All in. I fold. 40bb left.

AKcc vs AdKs, KJTddd flop, what!!! Chop pot lucky for me.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: December 30, 2018, 03:18:50 PM »

Just lost half my stack with QQ, I raised from MP, Sb calls, bb re raised (tightest player at table), I call, sb calls, J86 hh flop, sb Cks , bb leads for pot (last time he done this he showed a set), I call, sb folds. Two Diamonds river, BB All in. I fold. 40bb left.

55 year old Fedor Holz is upset I didn’t give him a free turn card after going all in on flop with 86 on 675 flop.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: December 30, 2018, 04:42:08 PM »

55 year old Fedor Holz is upset I didn’t give him a free turn card after going all in on flop with 86 on 675 flop.

Btn 4x I’m in bb and shove with 12bb A5cc, calls with AQ and a 5 on flop holds. Yay. One another abit after and got back up to 35bbs, went quiet for a while so back to grind8ng 18bbs.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: December 30, 2018, 05:02:58 PM »

Btn 4x I’m in bb and shove with 12bb A5cc, calls with AQ and a 5 on flop holds. Yay. One another abit after and got back up to 35bbs, went quiet for a while so back to grind8ng 18bbs.

AQos v 22c AIPF, A74ccc 8 turn and three clubs river. Nearly another double up.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: December 30, 2018, 08:56:24 PM »

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: December 30, 2018, 09:34:38 PM »

Sorry should have been clearer, I had the AQ, nearly another double up but out instead, lol.

Anyway, straight down to Luton G, thought they have ÂŁ100 on but it was ÂŁ75, got over ÂŁ10k, not bad.

A guy was clearly tilted after losing a hand and shoved all in when it folded to him for 30bbs, I have about 20bbs and have AK, easy call, he has the 23os, 2 on the river and I’m now at home playing UKOPS, all happens for a reason, will update a UKOPS win later.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: December 30, 2018, 10:04:52 PM »

Sorry should have been clearer, I had the AQ, nearly another double up but out instead, lol.

Anyway, straight down to Luton G, thought they have ÂŁ100 on but it was ÂŁ75, got over ÂŁ10k, not bad.

A guy was clearly tilted after losing a hand and shoved all in when it folded to him for 30bbs, I have about 20bbs and have AK, easy call, he has the 23os, 2 on the river and I’m now at home playing UKOPS, all happens for a reason, will update a UKOPS win later.

Currently 7/366 with 2 bounties in the mini main. Starting stack in the main.

Had the best day of poker, travelled half the country, played 2 different tournaments, made it back for a UKOPS session, feel like a young whipper snapper. Bully Smith in the final and an ante post ticket thanks to Arb, managed to get on Chompy twitter tip today for the league one top scorer not 100/1 but he is pretty decent at them season sweats so look8ng forward to that. Just need to close it out with Sky now, Tikay turn on the boom switch please.

As a side point if any of you play at Luton G you will know who I’m talk8ng about when i say I played next to Albert Steptoe this evening, absolute spitting image of him, Kev I thin’ his name is. Great guy. Loves an Amstel, not as tight as you think he might be.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: December 30, 2018, 10:12:45 PM »

As a side point if any of you play at Luton G you will know who I’m talk8ng about when i say I played next to Albert Steptoe this evening, absolute spitting image of him, Kev I thin’ his name is. Great guy. Loves an Amstel, not as tight as you think he might be.

Is it Chompy? If not, nirvana for sure.

Am railing all the UKOPS events,,GL GL.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: December 30, 2018, 10:13:32 PM »

Had the best day of poker, travelled half the country, played 2 different tournaments, made it back for a UKOPS session, feel like a young whipper snapper. Bully Smith in the final and an ante post ticket thanks to Arb, managed to get on Chompy twitter tip today for the league one top scorer not 100/1 but he is pretty decent at them season sweats so look8ng forward to that. Just need to close it out with Sky now, Tikay turn on the boom switch please.

That was quick work with that switch Tikay,  other big stack on the table 4x from sb into my BB, I rr big, with my KK, he flats, QJ6cc flop and he shoves all in with 50bbs, I call and he has A6os, I hold for a huge stack.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: