blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:14:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Luton 25/25 Lets have some fun.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Luton 25/25 Lets have some fun.  (Read 51425 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: December 30, 2018, 10:17:21 PM »

Yup, got you sitting close up third of 321 now from 602 starters.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: December 30, 2018, 10:38:54 PM »

Got to DTD in plenty of time, simple transaction to buy in using PPLive 💵, already seen a few Luton regs. Done a few primed minds, really have grown to love that app.

Anyway lose the 1st pot but with 150bb starting stack we have plenty of time.

Think a handy player from next door might have just sat down, not 100% sure, just going from memory of seeing a picture.

Lost another with QQ when the villain barrels every street including the Ace river, the board was T94KA, I played it far too passive and deserved to lose the pot.

Won two on the bounce. QJ hitting J high flop, managed to stay in front all the way against what turned out to be AK.

Then flopped a gut shot with J9, turned the straight and got no extra.

Third one get me back to starting stack, raise 79cc from MP, BB calls, J72 flop, check, bet, call, Q turn check, bet, fold.

Hello, Love button ante, should be the standard everywhere, better than BB ante in my humble.

Couple more hands AKos in CO vs BB won with a check bet call on Q high flop, ck ck 8 turn and ck ck J river and I beat A7.

Also picked off a bluff on the river with J9 in a 3 way pot on J72TK after i bet flop, call call and it was check to river, guy last to act bets it, I called and he insta mucked, didn’t have to show my hand, although in hindsight maybe I should l have showed.

KhKs UTG, 2 callers, A79ccc, ck ck ck, three clubs turn, lol, ck ck ck, Two Diamonds river, AdTc wins in Bb.

30 second shot clock and 4 time back cards, excellent, should be the norm, absolutely no messing around, poker is alive.

Just lost half my stack with QQ, I raised from MP, Sb calls, bb re raised (tightest player at table), I call, sb calls, J86 hh flop, sb Cks , bb leads for pot (last time he done this he showed a set), I call, sb folds. Two Diamonds river, BB All in. I fold. 40bb left.

AKcc vs AdKs, KJTddd flop, what!!! Chop pot lucky for me.

55 year old Fedor Holz is upset I didn’t give him a free turn card after going all in on flop with 86 on 675 flop.

Btn 4x I’m in bb and shove with 12bb A5cc, calls with AQ and a 5 on flop holds. Yay. One another abit after and got back up to 35bbs, went quiet for a while so back to grind8ng 18bbs.

AQos v 22c AIPF, A74ccc 8 turn and three clubs river. Nearly another double up.

Sorry should have been clearer, I had the AQ, nearly another double up but out instead, lol.

Anyway, straight down to Luton G, thought they have £100 on but it was £75, got over £10k, not bad.

A guy was clearly tilted after losing a hand and shoved all in when it folded to him for 30bbs, I have about 20bbs and have AK, easy call, he has the 23os, 2 on the river and I’m now at home playing UKOPS, all happens for a reason, will update a UKOPS win later.

Currently 7/366 with 2 bounties in the mini main. Starting stack in the main.

Had the best day of poker, travelled half the country, played 2 different tournaments, made it back for a UKOPS session, feel like a young whipper snapper. Bully Smith in the final and an ante post ticket thanks to Arb, managed to get on Chompy twitter tip today for the league one top scorer not 100/1 but he is pretty decent at them season sweats so look8ng forward to that. Just need to close it out with Sky now, Tikay turn on the boom switch please.

As a side point if any of you play at Luton G you will know who I’m talk8ng about when i say I played next to Albert Steptoe this evening, absolute spitting image of him, Kev I thin’ his name is. Great guy. Loves an Amstel, not as tight as you think he might be.

That was quick work with that switch Tikay,  other big stack on the table 4x from sb into my BB, I rr big, with my KK, he flats, QJ6cc flop and he shoves all in with 50bbs, I call and he has A6os, I hold for a huge stack.

Grinding hard in the main, just had to bluff StayorGo when the 3rd heart hit the river then pick up a small pot on an Ace high flop against Itsover4U and another. Back up to 40bbs. Mini gone abit quiet 22/250, somewhat handcuffed by another big stack to my right.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 30, 2018, 11:21:36 PM »

Got to DTD in plenty of time, simple transaction to buy in using PPLive 💵, already seen a few Luton regs. Done a few primed minds, really have grown to love that app.

Think a handy player from next door might have just sat down, not 100% sure, just going from memory of seeing a picture.

Lost another with QQ when the villain barrels every street including the Ace river, the board was T94KA, I played it far too passive and deserved to lose the pot.

Won two on the bounce. QJ hitting J high flop, managed to stay in front all the way against what turned out to be AK.

Third one get me back to starting stack, raise 79cc from MP, BB calls, J72 flop, check, bet, call, Q turn check, bet, fold.

Hello, Love button ante, should be the standard everywhere, better than BB ante in my humble.

Couple more hands AKos in CO vs BB won with a check bet call on Q high flop, ck ck 8 turn and ck ck J river and I beat A7.

Also picked off a bluff on the river with J9 in a 3 way pot on J72TK after i bet flop, call call and it was check to river, guy last to act bets it, I called and he insta mucked, didn’t have to show my hand, although in hindsight maybe I should l have showed.

KhKs UTG, 2 callers, A79ccc, ck ck ck, three clubs turn, lol, ck ck ck, Two Diamonds river, AdTc wins in Bb.

30 second shot clock and 4 time back cards, excellent, should be the norm, absolutely no messing around, poker is alive.

Just lost half my stack with QQ, I raised from MP, Sb calls, bb re raised (tightest player at table), I call, sb calls, J86 hh flop, sb Cks , bb leads for pot (last time he done this he showed a set), I call, sb folds. Two Diamonds river, BB All in. I fold. 40bb left.

55 year old Fedor Holz is upset I didn’t give him a free turn card after going all in on flop with 86 on 675 flop.

Btn 4x I’m in bb and shove with 12bb A5cc, calls with AQ and a 5 on flop holds. Yay. One another abit after and got back up to 35bbs, went quiet for a while so back to grind8ng 18bbs.

Sorry should have been clearer, I had the AQ, nearly another double up but out instead, lol.

Anyway, straight down to Luton G, thought they have £100 on but it was £75, got over £10k, not bad.

A guy was clearly tilted after losing a hand and shoved all in when it folded to him for 30bbs, I have about 20bbs and have AK, easy call, he has the 23os, 2 on the river and I’m now at home playing UKOPS, all happens for a reason, will update a UKOPS win later.

Had the best day of poker, travelled half the country, played 2 different tournaments, made it back for a UKOPS session, feel like a young whipper snapper. Bully Smith in the final and an ante post ticket thanks to Arb, managed to get on Chompy twitter tip today for the league one top scorer not 100/1 but he is pretty decent at them season sweats so look8ng forward to that. Just need to close it out with Sky now, Tikay turn on the boom switch please.

As a side point if any of you play at Luton G you will know who I’m talk8ng about when i say I played next to Albert Steptoe this evening, absolute spitting image of him, Kev I thin’ his name is. Great guy. Loves an Amstel, not as tight as you think he might be.

That was quick work with that switch Tikay,  other big stack on the table 4x from sb into my BB, I rr big, with my KK, he flats, QJ6cc flop and he shoves all in with 50bbs, I call and he has A6os, I hold for a huge stack.

Grinding hard in the main, just had to bluff StayorGo when the 3rd heart hit the river then pick up a small pot on an Ace high flop against Itsover4U and another. Back up to 40bbs. Mini gone abit quiet 22/250, somewhat handcuffed by another big stack to my right.

Puke, AJ on BTN, just over a m8n raise, BB shoves, call, AT, TK on flop, no Q and. T on river for good measure, out of the mini a few hands later in 96th. Still in the main 66/116.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 31, 2018, 12:10:59 AM »

Puke, AJ on BTN, just over a m8n raise, BB shoves, call, AT, TK on flop, no Q and. T on river for good measure, out of the mini a few hands later in 96th. Still in the main 66/116.

Out the main. Got a nice double up with AK v AQ AIPF which meant I had 39bbs, 0lenty 9n sky and a potential nice run, however Tikay turned the boom switch off, got AA utg, folds all the way to the bb who calls, KT8 flop I think, 9 turn, ck bet call both streets and a Q river, bb tank checks , I ck back and he has KJ, lose half my stack on that. A7ss v AQ of melty for 10bbs and that all she wrote, out in 69th.

Great day apart from bricking everything.

New Year’s Day at G should be fun, hopefully I get 23os man on my table.

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 01, 2019, 01:43:51 PM »

Was up bright and early this morning, going to bed at 9:30 helped, left the kids to see in the new year, they duly obliged or nearly did, Eldest (11) was on Xbox and YouTube until 12:30, youngest (7) made it to 11:30 playing Fortnite and middle (9) likes her sleep so was tucked up by 10. Deb had a bright idea of doing a full shift at work straight after her two week holiday, always seems a good idea when it’s weeks away and as she normally does 4 x 4 hr shifts it meant only working another two days this week. Well safe to say she was knackered last night, everything hurt and as much as she tried just couldn’t stay up. If im not playing poker we normally go to bed early and together so that was our new year. Although it may so strange it feels perfectly normal and the kids are happy just to stay up late.

Took the kids and dogs for a long hike, managed to do 90 mins with different activities along the way, on the way home there was a park run happening, I’m aware of these from a while back and they seem like lots of fun. Looks like my daughter and I will be doing it soon.

Anyway the big week continues. G today for the one day £20k, always gets a big crowd so I’m here early. All well and good having a new poker room a few years ago but more people means more parking and seeing as to make the place bigger they used the car park it does make it a struggle at times. There seems to be an agreement with next door which eases the woes but the usual default car park opposite is now boarded up.

Looking forward to Bully Boy Smith winning the darts.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 03, 2019, 06:52:28 AM »

Was up bright and early this morning, going to bed at 9:30 helped, left the kids to see in the new year, they duly obliged or nearly did, Eldest (11) was on Xbox and YouTube until 12:30, youngest (7) made it to 11:30 playing Fortnite and middle (9) likes her sleep so was tucked up by 10. Deb had a bright idea of doing a full shift at work straight after her two week holiday, always seems a good idea when it’s weeks away and as she normally does 4 x 4 hr shifts it meant only working another two days this week. Well safe to say she was knackered last night, everything hurt and as much as she tried just couldn’t stay up. If im not playing poker we normally go to bed early and together so that was our new year. Although it may so strange it feels perfectly normal and the kids are happy just to stay up late.

Took the kids and dogs for a long hike, managed to do 90 mins with different activities along the way, on the way home there was a park run happening, I’m aware of these from a while back and they seem like lots of fun. Looks like my daughter and I will be doing it soon.

Anyway the big week continues. G today for the one day £20k, always gets a big crowd so I’m here early. All well and good having a new poker room a few years ago but more people means more parking and seeing as to make the place bigger they used the car park it does make it a struggle at times. There seems to be an agreement with next door which eases the woes but the usual default car park opposite is now boarded up.

Looking forward to Bully Boy Smith winning the darts.

Could not get anything going in this comp and never got above starting stack. Nonetheless I bumped into someone I haven’t seen in ages and had a thoroughly decent time catching up.

Was suppose to play Genting last night but may not be able to make Day two so went to G instead. Cash games only, 7-9pm is rake free and a free food menu. Really great offer and two tables got going within the first hour, ran hot as well so had left within two hours with an extra buy in and a full stomach. Next week they are given away £2500 so I think I will be going back.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: January 04, 2019, 06:40:11 PM »

So Friday night at the G on my 40th. In true Dnegs style my intention is to win tonight, if not the tournament then it will be at cash. Live poker is alive and kickin* ladies and gentlemen. Let’s do this. If I learn how to post pictures these updates would be a little bit more interesting.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 17, 2019, 02:10:54 PM »

So Friday night at the G on my 40th. In true Dnegs style my intention is to win tonight, if not the tournament then it will be at cash. Live poker is alive and kickin* ladies and gentlemen. Let’s do this. If I learn how to post pictures these updates would be a little bit more interesting.

Update?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 18, 2019, 08:10:52 PM »

Update?

Not much happened Vinnie, Been trying to play live more but I’m really struggling with how slow it is. Also I like the improvements that PartyPoker have made. I have a plan to spin up $1 sats into PPLive $ to play in the WSOP circuit event. Haven’t converted any yet but have had plenty of $5 and $22 and even a $109 spin ups, only a matter of time.

Will continue t9 try and play live as there is plenty of money to be made from what I can see. Was going to play the Genting Bullseye but I’ve just woke up and with work tmrw I think I’ll go back to bed.

How are things at RIO?
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 22, 2019, 09:38:40 AM »

Update?

Not much happened Vinnie, Been trying to play live more but I’m really struggling with how slow it is. Also I like the improvements that PartyPoker have made. I have a plan to spin up $1 sats into PPLive $ to play in the WSOP circuit event. Haven’t converted any yet but have had plenty of $5 and $22 and even a $109 spin ups, only a matter of time.

Will continue t9 try and play live as there is plenty of money to be made from what I can see. Was going to play the Genting Bullseye but I’ve just woke up and with work tmrw I think I’ll go back to bed.

How are things at RIO?

All good at RIO thanks. Still getting free lunches so can't complain. Fingers crossed we are very close to launching. Will know more in the next fortnight or so I Imagine.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: