blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:31:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Re-entry in PKO mtt's
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Re-entry in PKO mtt's  (Read 8487 times)
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2018, 04:43:53 PM »

haha, forever remembered on here for that 'breakfast' pic. Beans on toast with grated cheese and a slither of ham! Delish! I'm actually a pretty decent cook these days. I'm a veggie too. I've cut right down on dairy aswell. You lot should try it.

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
pvas2

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2018, 04:46:27 PM »

Best to register for the second hand if there are antes. That way you cover 7 of the 8 remaining players on your table!
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2018, 05:04:20 PM »

haha, forever remembered on here for that 'breakfast' pic. Beans on toast with grated cheese and a slither of ham! Delish! I'm actually a pretty decent cook these days. I'm a veggie too. I've cut right down on dairy aswell. You lot should try it.

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2018, 05:05:06 PM »

Click to see full-size image.

Cheers Stu, 'preciate it.

I deserve that 50p too. This is the HM of the bloke that beat me.

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=49667

The older I get, the better I was.
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2018, 05:15:04 PM »

Best to register for the second hand if there are antes. That way you cover 7 of the 8 remaining players on your table!

ha, never thought of that before. Nice

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2018, 05:24:25 PM »

Not sure how you left this one out Tikay!

There were sooooo many I was tempted to include.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2018, 06:24:17 PM »

Is the Stuart Carnegie who finalled there Doubleup's mate Scotland Stu?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2018, 10:41:26 PM »

It is however, Tom must have forgotten that the 50p actually belongs to the 4th place finisher.....

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2018, 11:12:28 PM »

It is however, Tom must have forgotten that the 50p actually belongs to the 4th place finisher.....

Haha that would have to be you wouldn't it.

Come on then Dave, give us the gory details of the bad beat that Tom inflicted upon you, apart from the obscene jump in prizemoney from 4th to 3rd.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 11:16:25 PM by Karabiner » Logged

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2018, 08:21:52 AM »

Well obviously 13 years on and as someone who quickly brushes of misfortune, I can hardly remember the incident.   
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2018, 09:09:38 AM »

Hi mate. Long time no see.

I'll tell you what, you cook breakfast and I'll have a think about the rebuy question.

PS- 37 people viewed this post and not one of them replied, not even to say hello.

Just sayin...

That's because most of us keep in contact with him via Social Media by congratulating him 10 times a day as he keeps winning all the money on the internet!

Ah, I don't do social media so it never occurs to me that people who are MIA from here are still around  Roll Eyes

It does make me wonder why he didn't just ask the question on social media though  Kiss

Because he knew you wouldn't see it!

Rearrange these words into a familiar phrase or saying. (Well not everyone will be familiar with it but you're bound to be)

OFF RIGHT FUCK.

Smiley

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2018, 10:14:07 AM »

Well obviously 13 years on and as someone who quickly brushes of misfortune, I can hardly remember the incident.   

Hahahah!

I lolled a lot.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2018, 02:04:31 PM »

I remember the comp, Micheala Tabb was guest TD, , Tom was being backed by the sponsor. I get there having spoken to the sponsor about access to find they had ramp for door but needed carried up flight of stairs to get to the poker. Having spent a fortune to get there and having already bouggt in which they wouldn't return i went up, same again for day 2  and they made presentation in a room with no wheelchair access so I was left in poker room on my Todd for what seemed a lifetime. At least I got to spend all but 5 minutes of day 2 in mrsreds company.

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2018, 02:48:59 PM »

I remember the comp, Micheala Tabb was guest TD, , Tom was being backed by the sponsor. I get there having spoken to the sponsor about access to find they had ramp for door but needed carried up flight of stairs to get to the poker. Having spent a fortune to get there and having already bouggt in which they wouldn't return i went up, same again for day 2  and they made presentation in a room with no wheelchair access so I was left in poker room on my Todd for what seemed a lifetime. At least I got to spend all but 5 minutes of day 2 in mrsreds company.

My so called sponsor was supposed to pay my entry fee and take 50% of anything I won but when I turned up they said they couldn't afford it so I put my self in, which turned out OK as it happened.

That was the end of a beautiful sponsorship.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2018, 03:46:31 PM »

My so called sponsor was supposed to pay my entry fee and take 50% of anything I won but when I turned up they said they couldn't afford it so I put my self in, which turned out OK as it happened.

That was the end of a beautiful sponsorship.

i don't think i heard of them again after that debacle

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: