blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:09:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Calling all South Londoners!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Calling all South Londoners!  (Read 4645 times)
Claw75

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2018, 07:12:26 PM »

Anyone interested in representing South London in the APAT Counties team championship in Manchester over the weekend of 15/16th December?

The only requirements are that you were born in, or currently live in a South London borough (Kingston, Sutton, Wandsworth, Merton, Croydon or Bromley), and a big dollop of enthusiasm.

PM me by 20th September if interested thumbs up

More details on APAT forum

http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php/board,156.0.html

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 07:27:59 PM »

Sorry to derail - how is your brother Clawbird ? Have they caught the cowardly scumbags yet?

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 07:42:22 PM »

Can't believe Lambeth doesn't qualify! Gl getting your team together
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 07:43:06 PM »

Sorry to derail - how is your brother Clawbird ? Have they caught the cowardly scumbags yet?

Hi Boo,

he's fine thanks - apart from the physical scars - he'll never get the sight back in his eye and his face is a bit weirder than it was before, but not so much that you'd notice Cheesy. Mentally he's remarkably fine.

The police know who did it but without any clear CCTV/independent witnesses they didn't have enough to charge on, so the investigation got dropped.  I just hope they don't go on to do similar to anyone else.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 07:44:16 PM »

Can't believe Lambeth doesn't qualify! Gl getting your team together

Lambeth is part of Central London for the purposes of this tournament.  I agree with you though!  What's weirder is Bexley coming under East London!

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2018, 08:06:58 PM »

Hi Boo,

he's fine thanks - apart from the physical scars - he'll never get the sight back in his eye and his face is a bit weirder than it was before, but not so much that you'd notice Cheesy. Mentally he's remarkably fine.

The police know who did it but without any clear CCTV/independent witnesses they didn't have enough to charge on, so the investigation got dropped.  I just hope they don't go on to do similar to anyone else.

Bless him.

Glad to hear that he is recovering.
Hope the culprits get what is coming to them.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2018, 09:25:29 PM »

Hi Claire, nice to hear from you. If you had left it any longer I would have begun to suspect that we were no longer an item.

The older I get, the better I was.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2018, 09:45:35 PM »

Hi Claire, nice to hear from you. If you had left it any longer I would have begun to suspect that we were no longer an item.

Just keeping you on your toes Tom! Hope you and family are all well x

Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2018, 12:28:00 PM »

Just wanted to say Hi missus. Say hello to Dan for me too please.

Geo

When you get..........give. When you learn.......teach
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2018, 08:13:41 PM »

Just wanted to say Hi missus. Say hello to Dan for me too please.

Geo

Hi Geo - hope all is good with you. Dan says hello back Smiley

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2018, 10:07:32 PM »

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2018, 11:51:57 AM »

Hi Chris. How's things? Any early x-factor tips?

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2018, 12:22:47 PM »

Hi Chris. How's things? Any early x-factor tips?

I'm ashamed to say i've not been watching it, but this post has given me flashbacks to a happy time posting on the official x-factor thread.  All is good with me, hope you & yours are doing well Smiley

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: