blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:53:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Droning on
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Droning on  (Read 3527 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2018, 01:03:24 PM »

Click to see full-size image.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2018, 06:18:43 PM »

Interesting that the deeply distressed couple that need medical support and need privacy feel they are able to speak to the press about it outside their property.
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2018, 06:20:35 PM »

“Sussex Police said they were relying on eye witnesses and there may have been no ‘genuine drone activity in the first place’.
Det Ch Supt Jason Tingley said no footage of a drone had been obtained.....”

Modern equivalent of calling in a bomb scare or setting off a fire alarm I suppose.

If that's all it takes for a protester to shut down our 2nd busiest airport for over 24hrs we've got some serious problems.

I'm thinking whilst I'm typing but surely this can't be true? I can understand the runway closing for an hour or two based on unconfirmed reports but for more than a day?

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2018, 06:21:56 PM »

Interesting that the deeply distressed couple that need medical support and need privacy feel they are able to speak to the press about it outside their property.

I know what angle you're coming from here but if they didn't do anything and were held for 3 days they deserve every penny they can lay their hands on.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2018, 06:40:06 PM »

“Sussex Police said they were relying on eye witnesses and there may have been no ‘genuine drone activity in the first place’.
Det Ch Supt Jason Tingley said no footage of a drone had been obtained.....”

Modern equivalent of calling in a bomb scare or setting off a fire alarm I suppose.

If that's all it takes for a protester to shut down our 2nd busiest airport for over 24hrs we've got some serious problems.

I'm thinking whilst I'm typing but surely this can't be true? I can understand the runway closing for an hour or two based on unconfirmed reports but for more than a day?

The conspiracy theory that the airport ws held to ransom by unknowns currently seems far more plausible then some of the ideas the keystone cops have been coming out with
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: