blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:42:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  It's Time We had an *Official NHL Betting and Discussion Thread*
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: It's Time We had an *Official NHL Betting and Discussion Thread*  (Read 12117 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2019, 10:21:04 PM »

I've gone for Columbus tonight 1pt win@10/11 - just have a feeling the Preds will be a little leggy at the end of their road trip.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2019, 06:53:07 PM »

I'm guessing that if the only viable bets you can see are three odds-on shots with two of those ~1/2 the sensible move would be to have no bet.

I didn't get where I am today by being sensible, so it's a 1pt w/treble: Winnipeg/Calgary/Pittsburgh which pays ~5/2.

GL fellow punterers.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2019, 09:46:38 PM »

On!!
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2019, 07:48:06 AM »

Wiiiiiiner!
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2019, 05:58:02 PM »

I'm having 1pt Philly @11/10 in the early game.

I'm also going 1pt Boston@6/5 to beat my beloved Leafs, and 1pt Chicago @6/4+.

All singles today.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2019, 01:51:58 AM »

This Leafs/Bruins game is a classic - I was going to say it's anybody's game and tied at 2-2 after two periods but Bruins scored in the last minute to lead 3-2.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 01:54:49 AM by Karabiner » Logged

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2019, 05:21:45 PM »

Patrick Anderson returns in goal for the Leafs tonight after missing the last eight games and I fancy them to win well against Colorado.

I'm having 1pt Toronto -1.5 goals @6/4.

I also like the Blackhawks who I think have been playing better than the bare results suggest, to win in NJ.

1pt Chicago @8/5.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2019, 10:15:13 PM »

Just one bet for me tonight: 1pt Montreal @10/11.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2019, 09:06:04 PM »

I like a couple of 'dogs in tonight's games.

1pt Ottawa @6/4+, and 1pt Buffalo @2/1+.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2019, 10:08:07 AM »

Both won but neglected to do the double.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2019, 03:37:25 PM »

Just tallied up all of my bets on this thread so far and I seem to be running pretty damn well - the current total rounds out at +8.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2019, 08:06:44 PM »

I'm having a 1pt w/double Tampa Bay and Boston tonight, both ~4/6 which pays ~9/5 if successful.

Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2019, 10:25:47 PM »

Lets gooo!
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2019, 10:26:15 PM »

Forgot to say you inspired me to go watch a game live last week at the Coventry Blaze was quite fun!
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2019, 10:35:49 PM »

Forgot to say you inspired me to go watch a game live last week at the Coventry Blaze was quite fun!

Excellent! Glad you enjoyed it.

Those body-checks into the boards take on a completely different perspective live.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: