blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:27:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  It's Time We had an *Official NHL Betting and Discussion Thread*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: It's Time We had an *Official NHL Betting and Discussion Thread*  (Read 12130 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2019, 11:05:42 AM »

Current score: Selections:30, Wins:17, Losses:13. Profit/Loss +7pts.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2019, 07:35:44 PM »

Just the one bet for this evening's NHL card: 1pt Buffalo @11/10.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2019, 11:07:38 PM »

I'm having 1pt Ottawa @2/1 tonight.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2019, 07:09:59 PM »

I have three plays for this evening's games: 1pt Nashville Preds @10/11, 1pt St Louis Blues @5/6, and a 1pt double.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 07:31:01 PM by Karabiner » Logged

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2019, 09:15:27 PM »

This first game this afternoon in Colorado is an old-fashioned belter with penalties galore and even a penalty-shot during one of those penalties.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2019, 04:50:59 PM »

Out-of-form Toronto are at home this evening where they have lost their last 5/6 games straight, and they are playing almost equally out-of-form Washington.

The difference being that Washington found ther shooting boots last night and were a little unlucky to lose after conceding an equalizer with one second of regulation time remaining.

The Capitals have a formidable offence led by Ovetchkin's line and The Leafs have so many players misfiring(Nylander/Matthews/Khadri) that 9/5 Washington seems huge.

I'm having 2pts Washington Capitals @9/5.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 04:54:08 PM by Karabiner » Logged

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2019, 10:48:12 AM »

Jake Muzzin is a big ugly bruiser of a defenceman with no little talent and rocket of a left-handed shot from the point.

The Leafs just acquired him in a trade for a couple of lesser prospects and a first-round pick next year, and I think he might just be the missing piece in the puzzle.

He was inspired last night with a couple of bone-crushing checks, a goal and two assists; he really lifted the team.

I reckon we now have a real chance of going all the way this season.

GLG

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2019, 11:40:06 PM »

On the betting front we are still +2, or +3 if we count the 5/4 winner posted on TfT, and back in action now that things have settled down after the allstar break.

1pt St Louis@5/6, and 1pt Buffalo@11/10.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2019, 02:54:16 PM »

Nice start back to the second half of the season, especially for the 1-scoops who had them in a double and the 2-scoops who had the treble with Boston Smiley  aftertiming

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2019, 08:39:18 PM »

Current overall score rounded up to the nearest point: +5

Only one game tonight but I like the 'canes and have had 1pt Carolina @10/11.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 09, 2019, 05:55:57 PM »

After last night's win the thread is now updated to +6.

I've had three plays in tonight's early games:

1pt Buffalo @evs(60 mins), 1pt LA KIngs @2/1, and 1pt Nashville @11/10.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2019, 07:00:08 PM »

I ended up losing one point yesterday so the current standing is +5.

I've had 1pt Buffalo @11/10 so far this evening.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 10, 2019, 07:33:58 PM »

I've also had a 1pt double Boston @1/2 and Chicago @4/6 which pays ~5/4*.  

*edited just in case anyone was reading..
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 07:57:02 PM by Karabiner » Logged

Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 10, 2019, 08:05:46 PM »

Im here. My wife has just given birth to our first born so struggling to follow but Im here!
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2019, 08:19:01 PM »

I've also had a 1pt double Boston @1/2 and Chicago @4/6 which pays ~5/4*.  

*edited just in case anyone was reading..

I got so excited that I had a reader I Misclicked the edit - that should be 6/4+.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 08:20:34 PM by Karabiner » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: