blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 03:03:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  schoolgirl who joined IS but wants to come home.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: schoolgirl who joined IS but wants to come home.  (Read 59896 times)
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: February 26, 2019, 06:04:35 PM »

Wonder how much more dollar we could give nurses if we didn’t have to prosecute and incarcerate all these irrelevant terror lovers.

If we didn’t need surveillance and protection against terror prob be a much bigger public purse.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: February 26, 2019, 07:04:38 PM »

Wonder how much more dollar we could give nurses if we didn’t have to prosecute and incarcerate all these irrelevant terror lovers.

If we didn’t need surveillance and protection against terror prob be a much bigger public purse.

Indeed this, and whilst it may not affect the vast majority of us, what about those poor families that have been affected by the actions of these terrorists. I am sure they would gladly work with 2% less in their pay packet to know their family are safe rather than dead.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: February 26, 2019, 07:29:21 PM »

Indeed this, and whilst it may not affect the vast majority of us, what about those poor families that have been affected by the actions of these terrorists. I am sure they would gladly work with 2% less in their pay packet to know their family are safe rather than dead.

solid value for money; 2% of everybody's paypacket to deal with this fuck up.

Would be interesting to see the difference in cost between improsining and/or monitoring "ISIS Bride" vs the costs of the inevitable legal action and then having to imprison/monitor "ISIS Bride" bride anyway.   Dare say there won't be any payrises for nurses as a result of this. Still, at least Sajid Javid gets to look tough, albeit at the expense of looking intelligent.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: February 26, 2019, 08:02:33 PM »

Would be interesting to see the difference in cost between improsining and/or monitoring "ISIS Bride" vs the costs of the inevitable legal action and then having to imprison/monitor "ISIS Bride" bride anyway.   Dare say there won't be any payrises for nurses as a result of this. Still, at least Sajid Javid gets to look tough, albeit at the expense of looking intelligent.

I don't claim to research my comments though. Wink

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: February 26, 2019, 08:16:46 PM »

I don't claim to research my comments though. Wink

But your research is still as good as though who google the answer they are looking for.....  Roll Eyes
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: February 26, 2019, 09:55:42 PM »

A far better solution would be to honour Sajids ruling and keep this known terrorist sympathiser out of our country and not get involved in civil/legal battles full stop. But, of course, some people want her  to get a fair trial, just to establish what we already know. Sigh...

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #276 on: February 26, 2019, 10:19:45 PM »

A far better solution would be to honour Sajids ruling and keep this known terrorist sympathiser out of our country and not get involved in civil/legal battles full stop. But, of course, some people want her  to get a fair trial, just to establish what we already know. Sigh...

The thing is, her having a fair trial is the only thing that ensures that you and I would get one too should we ever need it.

It will be a sorry state of affairs if the government or the public for that matter start deciding who is and who is not entitled to a fair trial.

The older I get, the better I was.
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: February 27, 2019, 07:18:37 AM »

During her fair trial what evidence could you present about her activities in Syria? What Syrian witnesses could you call to the stand?

If you cannot investigate properly, cannot present accurate evidence, cannot present witnesses, if the crimes took place in another country...what exactly would be fair about the trial?

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Jon MW

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: February 27, 2019, 07:36:05 AM »

During her fair trial what evidence could you present about her activities in Syria? What Syrian witnesses could you call to the stand?

If you cannot investigate properly, cannot present accurate evidence, cannot present witnesses, if the crimes took place in another country...what exactly would be fair about the trial?

So we should go with Guilty until proven Innocent when we feel like it?

Don't you think there should be some evidence of a crime being committed before people get a sentence passed on them?

Jon "the British cowboy" Woodfield

2011 blonde MTT League August Champion
2011 UK Team Championships: Black Belt Poker Team Captain  - - runners up - -
5 Star HORSE Classic - 2007 Razz Champion
2007 WSOP Razz - 13/341
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: February 27, 2019, 07:44:56 AM »

Don't you think there should be some evidence of a crime being committed before people get a sentence passed on them?

Do you not think the very fact she went to aid and abet these scumbags is crime enough.

Do people never get jailed or punished for intent?

I think we all have enough evidence to know what the intent is.

Yes, I understand the point about, wouldn't I like a fair trial, but if I don't show the clear intent that this woman has, then I would expect a fair trial.

Let us not forget, she also wiped her hands of this country, claiming what a shite place it is, no juctice, fairness etc. Why disappoint her?

MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 27, 2019, 07:57:00 AM »

There are different principles in a war situation as opposed to a normal society situation

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #281 on: February 27, 2019, 03:20:37 PM »

"Our targets provide some fantastic reactions and conversations... bringing out the inner child in all," a spokesperson said.

Fuck me! Is this what they think children should be like?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47386100

The older I get, the better I was.
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: February 27, 2019, 11:16:25 PM »

No surprise to see Adz agree with your simplistic point, Mantis.

Imagine how much if every business didn’t hide their true revenues, if super rich taxed more, coperation tax, Mp’s lower salary, lower benefits, etc, etc.

Completely simplistic to even to think this.
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: February 28, 2019, 07:15:31 AM »

I imagine if we tax the super rich more they’d move to another country and we’d be overall worse off

DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: February 28, 2019, 07:43:19 AM »

No surprise to see Adz agree with your simplistic point, Mantis.

Imagine how much if every business didn’t hide their true revenues, if super rich taxed more, coperation tax, Mp’s lower salary, lower benefits, etc, etc.

Completely simplistic to even to think this.

“Every” business hides their revenues?  I love the fact the person that wrote this accuses someone else of being simplistic.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: