blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:49:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272593 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  schoolgirl who joined IS but wants to come home.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: schoolgirl who joined IS but wants to come home.  (Read 60055 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: March 09, 2019, 02:58:50 PM »

Total BS to blame Sadiq. Showed some backbone and doesn't deserve any slack despite the softies usual response.

He has done his best to protect national interest. That, sad as it may be,  comes before that of one poor unfortunate.

Flame away!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: March 09, 2019, 03:15:41 PM »

I personally feel that Sadiq is just posturing to enhance his image as a strong man in the tory party knowing full well that his decision is almost certain to be overturned.

But there again I am something of a cynic.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: March 09, 2019, 05:33:28 PM »

"islam is a inhumane barbaric death cult"

Same people : " a teenager who was groomed and raped aged 15 deserves no sympathy when her third baby dies"

*Mutters something unintelligible about snowflakes*
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: March 09, 2019, 10:21:56 PM »

"islam is a inhumane barbaric death cult"

Same people : " a teenager who was groomed and raped aged 15 deserves no sympathy when her third baby dies"

*Mutters something unintelligible about snowflakes*

Yep. All very cryptic and clever.

Well done.

No one hear has ever blamed Islam(I think), just ISIS.

Im never going to win the second part of the argument with people on here, but I had sex before 15, and I knew exactly what I was doing. I wasn't groomed, I wasn't brainwashed.

I suspect there are thousands of people in Syria bringing kids into the world without losing 3 of them....

You fill in the gaps as to where you think im going

teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: March 09, 2019, 10:52:48 PM »

yah mate i'm just trolling you. don't be so... so sensitive man.

still she's a kid who has made bad choices and suffered for them. i hope she's allowed back to her family, and i'm certain she will be allowed to eventually.

also love all the ald fella's arguing for the rights of middle aged men to groom and fuck teenage girls. such a good look.

Jon MW

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: March 09, 2019, 11:05:42 PM »

also love all the ald fella's arguing for the rights of middle aged men to groom and fuck teenage girls. such a good look.

It's a minor point - but isn't her husband in his 20's?

Jon "the British cowboy" Woodfield

2011 blonde MTT League August Champion
2011 UK Team Championships: Black Belt Poker Team Captain  - - runners up - -
5 Star HORSE Classic - 2007 Razz Champion
2007 WSOP Razz - 13/341
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 10, 2019, 01:50:22 AM »

Total BS to blame Sadiq. Showed some backbone and doesn't deserve any slack despite the softies usual response.

He has done his best to protect national interest. That, sad as it may be,  comes before that of one poor unfortunate.

Flame away!

Of course Sadiq isn’t wrong, because you agree with his stance. In reality, he hasn’t handled this at all well.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: March 10, 2019, 08:19:55 AM »

yah mate i'm just trolling you. don't be so... so sensitive man.

still she's a kid who has made bad choices and suffered for them. i hope she's allowed back to her family, and i'm certain she will be allowed to eventually.

Yah mate.

Not buying any of the above......

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 10, 2019, 08:32:34 AM »

Flame away!

Of course Sadiq isn’t wrong, because you agree with his stance. In reality, he hasn’t handled this at all well.

I know you’re only taking a lead from Adz but the person you’re both talking about is called Sajid.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #309 on: March 10, 2019, 09:27:09 AM »

BBC News - IS brides: Two more mothers 'stripped of UK citizenship'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47512659

The older I get, the better I was.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 10, 2019, 09:49:28 AM »

Flame away!

I know you’re only taking a lead from Adz but the person you’re both talking about is called Sajid.

I get my words mixed up frequently, but it is good to agree with Adz on this.   Sadiq has shown great moral leadership here; much more so than that coward Sajid. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: March 10, 2019, 04:48:30 PM »

Flame away!

I get my words mixed up frequently, but it is good to agree with Adz on this.   Sadiq has shown great moral leadership here; much more so than that coward Sajid. 

Sadiq/Sajid. they all look the same to........................................................a dyslexic

MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: March 11, 2019, 07:21:47 PM »

The Irish government has taken the opposite position to ours on allowing them to come back.

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/11/lisa-smith-suspected-irish-isis-recruit-return-ireland-leo-varadkar
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: March 11, 2019, 08:32:42 PM »

I’m not sure it’s fair to say that it’s an opposite position until we have further details about the Irish citizen. The article suggests that she would be stateless if stripped of Irish citizenship, whereas Begum (in the view of the UK Foreign Secretary) had possible Bangladeshi and Dutch citizenship rights.

The news that there are “hundreds” of British officials operating in the area is more disturbing, since it belies the “endangering further lives” point made by Sajid Javid. On this basis, I would now agree that his decision was harsh.
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: March 12, 2019, 01:41:43 PM »

I personally feel that Sadiq is just posturing to enhance his image as a strong man in the tory party knowing full well that his decision is almost certain to be overturned.

But there again I am something of a cynic.

We have a winner.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: